Recommended contractor or foreman

If this is in the wrong forum, please move it.

I have a shop house (ground floor, mezzanine, three upper floors) in the Bon Marche area of Bangkok.  It is a shell and I wish to make it habitable.  Perhaps the ground floor and mezzanine for my wife and me and have six small condos, two per floor, above.  I am not a DIY builder and so am looking for someone who could organise the work decide is needed.  This will involve, new staircase, fitting front wall and entrance, opening up wall at other end with French windows onto patio, partition walls, plumbing, electrics, tiling, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Give these guys a try Its a expat owned construction company who have recently renovated my property to a very high standard. The owner is also a pleasure to work with.

My contract was a 2 million baht full refurb. Skyline-Renovations Ltd

Edited by theoldgit
Phone number removed, as per Forum Rules. PM for contact details

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/16/2017 at 10:04 PM, Chris1977 said:

I've had several renovation projects with Dee Siam and was always satisfied with their work. 

They were responsive, professional and offering very reasonable prices for the service. 

Highly recommended. 

http://www.deesiamservices.com/

Sorry to bring up an old thread. Anybody has a reliable contractor they can recommend for the Bangkok area. I also used deesiam once, but their number seems to be out of service. They were great and reliable, but seems like the lady owner is no longer in business as their website is also down.

Sorry to bring up an old thread. Anybody has a reliable contractor they can recommend for the Bangkok area. I also used deesiam once, but their number seems to be out of service. They were great and reliable, but seems like the lady owner is no longer in business as their website is also down.

I recommended Together Construction Thailand previously and still think they are way ahead of any other contractors I have dealt with.
https://www.togetherconstructionthailand.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, irlguy1 said:

I recommended Together Construction Thailand previously and still think they are way ahead of any other contractors I have dealt with.
https://www.togetherconstructionthailand.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just need some simple work done in the bathroom, they seem to be located in Nakonrachasima, which I think will not be feasible for them to do small work in Bangkok. Thanks