Stabbing outside a Karaoke Bar in Pattaya

Jonathan Fairfield

Stabbing outside a Karaoke Bar in Pattaya

p2.jpg

At around 6:00am on January 14th, Pattaya police were called to investigate a brutal stabbing outside a karaoke bar in Pattaya. At the scene police found 2 victims as well as several others who had gathered round.

After treating the 2 victims, and sending them off to hospital safely, police took several witness statements in an attempt to find out what had happened.

Apparently, a homeless man was passing the bar, and had asked the one of the staff if he could join them for a few glasses of whisky. The homeless man was quickly denied access to the bar, and an argument broke out.

The owner of the bar then came out to clear the situation, as it was putting potential customers off from entering his bar.

The homeless man took the opportunity to take out a knife and stab the owner. At this point, members of staff from the bar charged out to help their boss, and delivered a vicious beating to the homeless man, leaving him in a pool of blood on the floor.

It was the older brother of the bar owner who eventually called police and emergency service. As well as the witness statements, police are also looking at any cctv footage from the area, to be clear about what happened. After putting together all

available evidence, they will then decided what charges to put in place, if any at all.

Both victims are making a full recovery in local hospitals.

Source: http://pattayaone.news/en/brutal-stabbing/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2017-01-14

1 minute ago, Happy Grumpy said:

You forgot to note the winning lottery numbers. 

I urge you to buy a lottery ticket with these numbers in it.

6  -  6 am was the time the offence was committed.

14 - is the date it happened.

2 - is the number of victims.

Try it, you could be on a winner!

No will not do as someone told me today I was a idiot playing the lottery and just give the money to him

OK in your dreams sunshine

and it never shines up there

2 hours ago, Brer Fox said:

I urge you to buy a lottery ticket with these numbers in it.

6  -  6 am was the time the offence was committed.

14 - is the date it happened.

2 - is the number of victims.

Try it, you could be on a winner!

8 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

No will not do as someone told me today I was a idiot playing the lottery and just give the money to him

OK in your dreams sunshine

and it never shines up there

Do you have to add the 1 and 4 together or add them all together or is there a secret way that you're not telling?

14 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

After putting together all

available evidence, they will then decided what charges to put in place, if any at all.

So two people end up in hospital through knife crime; a mob beat up a homeless man and Pattaya police may decide not bring any charges!  Putting together all available evidence has obviously exhausted them.

first day on the job at Thai news website:

"OK. You take yesterdays news story, copy and paste it here, and change the victims names, understand? OK get to work. Oh, and don't confuse stabbings with mini vans wrecks. And stories where Farangs are in the wrong take top priority."

Edited by NCC1701A