Super Rich banks on management of cash inventory, staff training

Super Rich banks on management of cash inventory, staff training

By SUCHEERS PINIJPARAKARN 
THE NATION

GLOBAL uncertainties, especially the upcoming presidency of Donald Trump in the US, and the changing behaviour of customers are the key challenges for the country’s leading money exchanger, Super Rich Thailand, in managing its foreign-currency inventory in the year ahead.

Sittharmanin Susamawathanakun, the company’s managing director – business development, said the sector had witnessed a high level of volatility from external factors last year, and this was likely to continue this year.

Therefore, the company has to focus strongly on managing its currency inventory and training staff to handle volatility in the foreign-currency market, she said.

Full story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/business/corporate/30304073

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-01-14

1 hour ago, FlashCan said:

There are 2 at least in CM. Loi Kroh Road in the "entertainment area" and Ratvithi Road, old city. Best rates in CM, I think. 

Weird that they not mention this on their website .... or : it's a third "super rich" ...

THERE ARE ACTUALLY 2 DIFFERENT Super Rich, one is orange as you see here and the other is green.. They were family that had a falling out so now we have 2 different companies using the same name... I find the green gives a better rate than orange.....

15 hours ago, FlashCan said:

There are 2 at least in CM. Loi Kroh Road in the "entertainment area" and Ratvithi Road, old city. Best rates in CM, I think. 

these are dodgy copycat operations that have nothing to do with the two genuine superriches in BKK (as far as I know, the two owners were partners and split into two companies when they had a business dispute.That was a long time ago already).

In Bangkok there are even more superrich-copycats such as "Grand Superrich" who as well set up their HQ at the block next to the Khlong Saensab boat in Pratunam, same area as the genuine superriches, just to confuse potential customers.

Always go for the two original genuine companies to be on the safe side

Edited by siam2007