what happened to a normal massage

opalred

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my condo building in bangkok there are several but one is outstanding the girls dressed in silk and black disposable synthetic undies sealed in plastic bag on the table so no nudies !

But still the occasional whisper of you want I take care? Tends to happen late in the evening

In general, if you're not looking for "extras" with your massage:

1. Never go into a massage shop where the women are sitting outside beckoning you, *especially* if they are young and cute.  In general, the women doing the massage at legit places are older, and not (by most men's imaginations) attractive in the least.

2. Never go into a massage shop in a tourist area.  You'll pay a lot less in a Thai area, too.  In areas of town catering to Thais, massage will cost 200-300 for TWO hours.  And there will not be any hanky-panky.

3. If you don't want to go exploring around Thai-only parts of town, I have a recommendation for you: Wat Po Massage, on Sukhumvit Soi 33.  Go well into the soi, past the past-their-sell-date girlie bars, restaurants, and "Teen" massage shops, and look for it on the right in the last group of storefronts on the soi.  All of the women there are certified, the cost is 350 for two hours, and trust me, nobody will offer you any "extras" (you wouldn't want them to anyway!).

8 hours ago, lumply said:

Is the OP a man or a mouse? 'No' is a pretty unambiguous word to use anywhere in the world...better still lay back and enjoy it

Last time I went the girl kept asking and was doing 'accidental scrotum touching'.

I did say yes by the end but they shouldn't do that!

I'm telling your wife!!!  After one touch, I would have ran out of there so fast!!  But you stayed!!!  This is cheating for sure.

Next time just talk to them in Thai.  I am fluent.  "Suckie suckie, dai mai?"  touchie touchie dai mai?  800 baht dai mai?"

your wife wants that first alimony check by friday!!!  

I agree. You can get a sense if the staff are professional. I personally like a strong massage so I ask for a strong massage prior to selection. They pick the girl and I check her hands. I hold her hand and ask for her to squeeze. You can get some idea if this person is for real. The places that offer a hand pleasure for extra money usually are not good at giving a professional massage. If you do get asked by the girl and you're not interested just say you're not interested or say that you don't have the money.

I prefer a traditional proper massage.. Thai massage.. harder the better... the massage that is, not me.  Also the hot herbal pad thing is very good.

I never worry about getting an embarrassing erection..... I just choose a woman to give me the massage... as a gay guy I have nothing to worry about there 55.

If straight guys here worry about getting an erection when they get a normal massage.. then just choose a guy to give you the massage. 

I think its quite obvious if its those special massage type of place, normal massages girls won't be sitting outside waiting for customers. They won't be wearing short pants or skirts and have complete make up on.

If you want cheap and good, I recommend Nuch on Soi 24, right across from the side entrance of Emporium. If you like a stronger hand, make sure to get the bigger ladies that have some age too! Don't forget to check out the view out the window if you walk up to the 2nd or 3rd floor during night time.

if yer wife's worried about what yer gettin' up to with the massage business getcher mother in law and sister in law involved and then yer wife will watch amused and unworried as they eagerly sink their strong hands into pliant falang flesh...

tutsi lays moaning softly as he is 'double teamed' by the mom and sis in law combination: 'ohhh, it hurts so good...'

Edited by tutsiwarrior

A Normal Thai massage ?  You mean without a Happy Ending ?

I did get an erection the first time I had a Thai massage , but we were I a very public massage parlour with mattresses side by side , no privacy and madame watching to see no hanky panky .  later I went to a sexy massage parlour , where you could choose the girl .  I was just making inquiries when my telephone started ringing , it was my fiancee , now wife , so I hurriedly left .  That was 13 years ago , perhaps I should try again ! 

My first masseuse was very small and very strong , there was no question of Happy Endings , but after several days of consecutive massages she said " I love You Papa "; we exchanged names and addresses and I learnt that she was 39yrs old .   She was a very good masseuse !!!  I have been massaged by others who were not as therapeutically beneficial .  I have to admit that for me a body massage , whether Thai , Japanese or other , is for the pleasure of having a girl/woman kneading my body all over , an erection and Happy Ending would add to the pleasure .    

I made two mistakes as a Noobie. Went to one on Loi Khro road in Chiang Mai refused sex imdediately  found out the woman has no massage skills or intention to give a massage anyway so the whole endeavour was a waste of time and left .Avoid private room unless it is a pricy "Spa". Usually "Thai Traditional Massage" is OK. other than this one place where the masseuse was nagging for giving a "Happy Ending" so much it became uncomfortable as she pouted and complained, Why would somebody want to get milked like a cow by some Grandma anyway?

Some guys demand sex at legit places and cause problems too. A place in BKK I know shows any "lads" who show up a laminated card explaining what their services are and you will be booted if you ask for anything else!

Edited by Dipterocarp

On 16/1/2560 at 11:21 AM, opalred said:

years ago went for massages every week and enjoyed it

now all the girls ask when having a massage if you want a special massage

i am married  and find it impolite and embarrassing 

Never mind opalred----you can always go back & live in Australia, I mean where else  could you get sex, a nice warm coat & a casserole all from the same date.

You find a 'business offer' impolite?  It's not sexual to them.

You're just 'ugly meat, with money' to those girls.

Maybe your wife could pin a note to your shirt, to protect your virtue.