Psychic recommendation

EricTh

14 minutes ago, JingerBen said:

Russian Shaman Woman In C.M. - Chiang Mai Forum, 23 Dec 2011.

Interesting thread with some good posts, both pro and con.

This woman - Diana Manilova - still seems to be active in Chiang Mai.

Is there any recent information about her?

Still active in CM at lifeevents dot org.

5000 Baht for 1.5 hours......i sh*t you not.  Now with that amount of money even in Chiang Mai I could DIY make my future very pleasant for a few hours on a Friday and Saturday night (Sunday night being for rest).

Let;s not get into the work permit issue of taking fantasyland work away from skilled Thais. :)

Posters should not mock this profession, as positions itself as an important occupational baseline..   Without clairavoyants, occupations such as meteorologists, astrologers, and economists would not look so reliable

Edited by mamborobert

2 minutes ago, mamborobert said:

5000 Baht for 1.5 hours......i sh*t you not.  Now with that amount of money even in Chiang Mai I could DIY make my future very pleasant for a few hours on a Friday and Saturday night (Sunday night being for rest).

Posters should not mock this profession, as positions itself as an important occupational baseline..   Without clairavoyants, occupations such as meteorologists, astrologers, and economists would not look so reliable

5000 baht for 1.5 hours was what she was getting back in 2011.

Maybe she's holding the line on price because business is slack these days.

23 minutes ago, JingerBen said:

5000 baht for 1.5 hours was what she was getting back in 2011.

Maybe she's holding the line on price because business is slack these days.

Same fee on newer web site...not clear on mods permitting link for Op but....

http://www.oracleretreat.org/soul-work/private-consultation-healing/

Perhaps she knew that things were going bad in CM business wise (for lots of businesses) as far back as 2011 (though the old site had the same rates from 2008) ...spooky

Edited by mamborobert

On 19/01/2017 at 11:27 AM, mamborobert said:

Let;s not get into the work permit issue of taking fantasyland work away from skilled Thais. :)

My friend went for a consultation with this psychic. He gave her 5000 baht and she predicted he only has 6 months to live. He gave her an extra 5000 baht and she gave him another 6 months.

On 19 January 2017 at 8:10 AM, SaintLouisBlues said:

If you're a genuine psychic wouldn't you know that already?

Good point, and it's a also my point in a roundabout way. Put it this way I am a non-believer unlike Mulder and Scully. I am very sceptical and also don't believe in ghosts ? and have big doubts if the Americans ever landed on the moon.

1 hour ago, stament said:

Nope but he was with Lord Lucan does that count? 

Interestingly, Sandra Rivett, the Lucan nanny, was murdered on 7 November. Don't you think Lord Lucan's appearance in a 7-Eleven (using the English date format) would be a tacit admission of guilt? I think you must be mistaken

On 1/19/2017 at 5:43 AM, Saastrajaa said:

Ah, "genuine psychics"...glad we got that established.  Wouldn't want to be led astray by those superstitious Thais who believe in mumbo-jumbo nonsense now, would we!

If they need doorbells, ringtones/vibrating phones their not authentic.....

If they have you shake a couple of numbered sticks onto the floor from a tin can & give you a preprinted fortune - - - - - - they're the real deal......

On January 20, 2560 BE at 10:46 PM, cyberfarang said:

My friend went for a consultation with this psychic. He gave her 5000 baht and she predicted he only has 6 months to live. He gave her an extra 5000 baht and she gave him another 6 months.

The version I heard was that he went to the doctor who gave him 6 months to live but when he said he couldn't pay his bill, the doctor gave him another 6 months...