A customer has murdered his barber because he didn't like the way he cut his hair

webfact

Anger management is a rare commodity here, irrespective of class.

The papers are peppered with sorry tales of Thais who can't control their temper and end up resorting to violence, often with tragic consequences for both themselves and their victim(s).

The moral of of these stories (sadly, not always learned in time by falangs ) is  twofold: 1 Try not to get into a spat with a Thai. 2 If you do be prepared to lose face - it's better than losing your life.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Oishii said:

I've been here for nearly 4 years and get my hair cut every 4 weeks. I've tried all the ฿40 barber shops and have now settled an a ฿100 barber.  She knows exactly how I like my hair cut, she speaks a little English, and while she's cutting my hair, her dad washes my car and mum makes a nice coffee for me.  All in all I could have murdered a few barbers along the way, but it grows back quite quickly.

Hence the extra ฿60 for the coffee & car wash.

2 hours ago, Oishii said:

I've been here for nearly 4 years and get my hair cut every 4 weeks. I've tried all the ฿40 barber shops and have now settled an a ฿100 barber.  She knows exactly how I like my hair cut, she speaks a little English, and while she's cutting my hair, her dad washes my car and mum makes a nice coffee for me.  All in all I could have murdered a few barbers along the way, but it grows back quite quickly.

Wow, that is a very good deal, but is her dad at risk if he does not wash your car properly?

4 hours ago, honoluludave said:

What is so wrong with this 17 year old to get that angry over a bad hair cut? Everybody gets a bad hair cut. It does grow back

more an ego issue as he was chased out of the shop by his barber.

Edited by sahibji

Yeah, I agree with a few of the replies indicating the guy had either some retardation or mental issues. This act can not happen in the average person, even those with anger issues. And, as has been also stated, perhaps loss of face. Sad indeed.