A customer has murdered his barber because he didn't like the way he cut his hair

webfact

And this is largely the result of being told from the time he was two years old, you are very special. You are a boy. You are of the preferred gender. You can do no wrong. 

What Thai society needs to start doing, is to start telling their boys, from the age of two, your sister is far more special than you are. You are very little. You are not special at all. You will not very be taken seriously in this world, until you develop an attitude of respect, responsibility, pride in the work that you do, and honor. Until then, your sister will always be better than you. She works harder, she is smarter, and the women of this country hold the place together. Without the women here, this country would cease to exist. Productivity would drop off within a day or two, without their hard work, industry, smarts, and creativity. 

This attitude of extreme entitlement leads to all kinds of destructive behavior here. The boys grow up thinking they are special, for no particular reason. The parents are committing a huge, and gross disservice to their boys by continuing with this nonsensical, traditional, mad, silly, dumb, abominable behavior. It must stop. It leads nowhere, and only takes the society and the culture further downhill. 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎20‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 6:04 AM, zorro1 said:

More to do with the loss of face after the argument.

Loss of face, loss of hair, he fell asleep in the chair, he must have been on something, he rode a Fino, picked up a stick, found a rock and smashed the Barber to death.

More likely to be a drug addict, psyco nutter.

One more off the street.

Death penalty should apply here.

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

And this is largely the result of being told from the time he was two years old, you are very special. You are a boy. You are of the preferred gender. You can do no wrong. 

What Thai society needs to start doing, is to start telling their boys, from the age of two, your sister is far more special than you are. You are very little. You are not special at all. You will not very be taken seriously in this world, until you develop an attitude of respect, responsibility, pride in the work that you do, and honor. Until then, your sister will always be better than you. She works harder, she is smarter, and the women of this country hold the place together. Without the women here, this country would cease to exist. Productivity would drop off within a day or two, without their hard work, industry, smarts, and creativity. 

This attitude of extreme entitlement leads to all kinds of destructive behavior here. The boys grow up thinking they are special, for no particular reason. The parents are committing a huge, and gross disservice to their boys by continuing with this nonsensical, traditional, mad, silly, dumb, abominable behavior. It must stop. It leads nowhere, and only takes the society and the culture further downhill. 

Very well said, ri sara is the Thai word for stupid non sensical.

I am taking my five year old back to NZ to start school before he becomes a complete lunatic, I have had more arguments than I can remember over what you say in your post, the women just laugh at me, the schools teach kids nothing and the women spoil boys especially if they are half Falangs.

I will only come back here a few times a year, I was intending to live here permanently and have been but the poor boy has no hope here as the women are ruining him.

Your quite right , they hold the place together and work hard , but can not see the wrong in spoiling boys into maniacs.

On 20/01/2017 at 10:42 AM, Oishii said:

I've been here for nearly 4 years and get my hair cut every 4 weeks. I've tried all the ฿40 barber shops and have now settled an a ฿100 barber.  She knows exactly how I like my hair cut, she speaks a little English, and while she's cutting my hair, her dad washes my car and mum makes a nice coffee for me.  All in all I could have murdered a few barbers along the way, but it grows back quite quickly.

l pay B200 & the lady trims my fingernails(if needed) & toenails too.

But l tip her another B100 because she is a very pleasant person & does such a good job.

A kid that played too many computer games , mix in the Thai culture with loss of face and we have a disaster.  I wonder how the next generation will behave on this planet.