Jobs And More Jobs

typhoon

Greetings all,

How many jobs have you done? in the 23 years I've been coming here I' done many things in the past here is a selection.

Fishing boat 1 year.

Sold pork in the market.

Cut sugar cane.

Sold noodles on the road side.

Karaoka bar.

Translator.

Teacher.

It would be good to know what others have done.

Regards Typhoon. :o

Greetings all,

How many jobs have you done? in the 23 years I've been coming here I' done many things in the past here is a selection.

Fishing boat 1 year.

Sold pork in the market.

Cut sugar cane.

Karaoka bar.

Translator.

Teacher.

How many work permits have you had? :D

Greetings all,

Fishing boat 1 year.

Sold pork in the market.

Cut sugar cane.

Karaoka bar.

Translator.

Teacher.

How many work permits have you had? :D

Just on my first one now, life was fun years ago its all getting serious these days.

Just on my first one now, life was fun years ago its all getting serious these days.

And has it never occurred to you that it's foreigners who come here and ride cavarlierly over local laws, working without work permits and generally thinking that because they're a farang they can do whatever they like that has forced the Thai authorities to stop it from being 'fun' and to make it more serious?

Greetings all,

Fishing boat 1 year.

Sold pork in the market.

Cut sugar cane.

Karaoka bar.

Translator.

Teacher.

Sounds like you have led an exciting life. Sorry your welcome to this forum by some members seems cold. I would be interested to hear some of your adventures.

A warm welcome from me, hope to be reading about some of your past exploits.

Eric :D

P.S. How does one end up a pork salesman on the streets of Thailand?

yes ive got a cracking top job here in thailand, :D

1. its trying to stay alive and not drink to much of that german ale. :o

2. my best job is looking at the cracking, gorgeous, stunning looking thai girls every frigging day of the week and i really love this job best of all. :D:D

cheers mate :D

Paper Boy

Car Valet

Spotlight Operator

Cocktail Barman :D

Shoe Shop Stores Assistant :o

Mini-Bus Driver

Office Assistant

Marketing Executive

Telesales Executive :D

Double Glazing Salesman :D

AC Engineer

Office Manager

Contracts Engineer

Contracts Manager :D

NB The above in no particular order!!

Do I win ? :D

And has it never occurred to you that it's foreigners who come here and ride cavarlierly over local laws, working without work permits and generally thinking that because they're a farang they can do whatever they like that has forced the Thai authorities to stop it from being 'fun' and to make it more serious?

As I said thad this was years ago, 1987 its a whole new ball game now.

Greetings all,

Fishing boat 1 year.

Sold pork in the market.

Cut sugar cane.

Karaoka bar.

Translator.

Teacher.

Sounds like you have led an exciting life. Sorry your welcome to this forum by some members seems cold. I would be interested to hear some of your adventures.

A warm welcome from me, hope to be reading about some of your past exploits.

Eric :D

P.S. How does one end up a pork salesman on the streets of Thailand?

THANKS for your welcome,We had a up country stall twice a week,my ex sold it I mainly sat there behind.I was not the only farang,another guy sold veg.

The same happens in every country it's not just a Thai thing, what is a Thai thing is their reaction to it all. I know dozens of people in the UK all working illegally, all they want is a better life for themselves so I can't see anything wrong with it. Some people are just sticklers for the rules and some aren't. It doesn't make them bad people.

The same happens in every country it's not just a Thai thing, what is a Thai thing is their reaction to it all. I know dozens of people in the UK all working illegally, all they want is a better life for themselves so I can't see anything wrong with it. Some people are just sticklers for the rules and some aren't. It doesn't make them bad people.

They're called self employed..... :o

it would be nice if we could all work enough to survive wherever we are in the world. but since we can't, i don't like it when people take jobs from thais, when thais discriminate against their own people so harshly by age, class, and sex in the first place. that is whjy, when i have worked for anyone here, it was only in emergencies and for free. if you have to work here illegally it's really time to think about going home.

that said it does sound like some of you have interesting experiences. :o

Paper Boy

Car Valet

Spotlight Operator

Cocktail Barman :D

Shoe Shop Stores Assistant :o

Mini-Bus Driver

Office Assistant

Marketing Executive

Telesales Executive :D

Double Glazing Salesman :D

AC Engineer

Office Manager

Contracts Engineer

Contracts Manager :D

NB The above in no particular order!!

Do I win ? :D

Hi helicoptor

You're a HVAC engineer here in Thailand? Same here. Siemens, Trane, CMD Asia.....etc.

Who did you work for? What projects?

PM me, maybe we can network a little :D