What did you eat today?

grollies

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breakfast: 2 pieces of thick toast with banana, sprinkled with cinnamon and laced with honey and a cup of coffee

Lunch: Sukiyaki followed by a block of 75gms of white chocolate and a couple of sips of coke

Dinner: Hamburger with egg and cheese washed down with 3 x small San Miguel lights with lime

This is not my usual diet, but I could get used to it 555

24 minutes ago, smccolley said:

Sushi, Sashimi and Gyoza at Zen for lunch.

Brazilian feijo and arroz (beans and rice) that I made for dinner.

Just happy to be home and cook again...

What is feijo?

Nice china- would feel much more authentic if it was plastic- anyway looks good.

Me not too much - some blue cheese and sough dough bread ( from our brilliant French baker on the darkside in Pattaya) 

Dinner oyster omelette and bit of salad and rice and a glass of white wine .

Bacon and onion omelet, toasted muffin with butter and cream cheese, strong black Suzuki coffee and tomato juice for breakfast

Stir-fry rice with shrimp, pork, mushrooms and onions with yum pla foo--crispy fish, green mango, onions, cashews and chilies with Soda water and ice for dinner.

Apple crumble pie, vanilla ice cream, and black coffee for dessert.

11 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Now if you were cooking feijoada I would have invited myself over for a taste emoji39.pngemoji39.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

That is actually next on my list. I want to get the beans right first. I did bring all the spices over from Rio to get the meat just right (they pretty much just use salt) , and I will practice on that. I should have it right next month after my next trip to Rio.

52 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Bacon and onion omelet, toasted muffin with butter and cream cheese, strong black Suzuki coffee and tomato juice for breakfast

Stir-fry rice with shrimp, pork, mushrooms and onions with yum pla foo--crispy fish, green mango, onions, cashews and chilies with Soda water and ice for dinner.

Apple crumble pie, vanilla ice cream, and black coffee for dessert.

arghhh.....stop it!

That is actually next on my list. I want to get the beans right first. I did bring all the spices over from Rio to get the meat just right (they pretty much just use salt) , and I will practice on that. I should have it right next month after my next trip to Rio.

But are you gonna go traditional with pigs ears, trotters and the skin , or go modern with calabresa sausage and pork ?

Just now, Andrew Dwyer said:

But are you gonna go traditional with pigs ears, trotters and the skin , or go modern with calabresa sausage and pork ?

Well, I'll never find good calabresa here, but no way I am going for the nasty bits, so I will try a few cuts of pork and beef.

Macdonalds budget breakfast, 28 Baht with coffee, gristleburger with extra salty fries for lunch washed down with two litres of Coke, when I get home my husband says I should lose weight so we have something light like thick crust extra cheese pizza for dinner. With Pepsi, usually.

1 hour ago, Mister Fixit said:

Looks like the idea for this thread has been ripped off from Farang Food Forum where it started on 2nd December last year!  

http://www.farangfoodforum.com/topic/11/what-you-having-for-breakfast-lunch-and-dinner-today/334

?

http://www.seriouseats.com/talk/2009/10/what-did-you-eat-today.html

https://www.quora.com/What-did-you-eat-today-Why

http://www.happyeaters.net/forums/?page=post&id=CA40E4BF-0DA4-4569-96BE-D4C0F3B042B0&fid=8006C5D7-F9E2-4FA9-A434-D96CDA9E1910

etc,etc

There's loads of these sites online but there was not on this forum I could see.

Why be so negative? What did you have for breakfast anyway?

16 minutes ago, grollies said:

Breakfast & the cooks!

IMG20170124093123.jpg

IMG20170124093130.jpg

4 minutes ago, Xobtsiwt said:

Macdonalds budget breakfast, 28 Baht with coffee, gristleburger with extra salty fries for lunch washed down with two litres of Coke, when I get home my husband says I should lose weight so we have something light like thick crust extra cheese pizza for dinner. With Pepsi, usually.

Liar nobody is that stupid.