Paper work for 90 day reporting Jomtien Imm.

I have been searching in this forum for updated paperwork needed to do a in person 90 day report in Jomtien Imm. I have read conflicting reports of just your passport and they will scan the bar code. To filling out the TM47 and Foreign National Information forms. Plus copies of passport, TM 6, extension, plus a photo. Can someone please clarify what paperwork is needed to do a 90 day report in person at Jomtien Imm. With online reporting down and the rules changing weekly I would like to be prepared. Thanks in advance

• Like 1

I have seen several reports that all they want is your passport and your previous report receipt.

The rules don't change very often some not for many years. Perhaps some different paperwork requirements but certainly not weekly.

You could mail in your report to Jomtien.

• Like 2

I went yesterday.  They only wanted the passport, with the departure card, the prior 90 report and the TM47 form. She also looked at some other pages in the passport, not sure which ones, probably the re-entry permit and the extension of stay.  I've never given them an alien info form. I had photocopies of the visa, etc. but they were given back to me. Spent 30 sec. at counter #4. Just needed the original passport, with stapled departure card, prior 90 day report, plus the completed TM47, no photocopies were required.

Edited by Banana7

2 hours ago, Chip Allen said:

Apparently, the TM47 is only needed for the first report. After that, they scan the bar code. YMMV. They reverse course on a whim about every thirty days.

Except ( yesterday) in Chiangmai need several copy's first page passport visa's and now a copy of your TM30 as well and not to forget the  alien form there is an bar-code in my passport as well they NEVER used it........

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pieeyed said:

GMajor. Would be greatly appreciated for a update.

I can not think of a more straight forward procedure reporting for the first time at Chonburi-Jomtien Immigration .

I went to the Info desk  with my Canadian passport and departure card in hand and asked what should I need to report properly.

Officer had a quick look at my O-A visa and handed me a TM-47 form to fill. I got a queue number upon completion and then forced my way to counter #4 (the room was packed indeed).

One gentleman was busy reporting with IO and I was amazed to realize I was next in line at 1:30 PM...

But for greetings not a word was exchanged during the 2 minute paperwork.

She made it so snappy I plainly forgot to ask her what was their CNY holiday schedule next week (as no signs I could see were posted on the  premises). 

Edited by GMajor

12 minutes ago, GMajor said:

She made it so snappy I plainly forgot to ask her what was their CNY holiday schedule next week (as no signs I could see were posted on the  premises). 

No signs because it is not a Thai holiday.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, maxisrael said:

Except ( yesterday) in Chiangmai need several copy's first page passport visa's and now a copy of your TM30 as well and not to forget the  alien form there is an bar-code in my passport as well they NEVER used it........

Bar code has not worked for 3 years,logical idea but dumped. So has online reporting stopped for months.Best to go to the Chiang Mai page.CM Immigration can be a long drawn out process, best to mail EMS unless you like to chance the possibilty of a long wait depending on the foot traffic and avoid mondays and days after public holidays.

I hear the alien form has been given up

1 hour ago, maxisrael said:

My point is made. Typical Thai chaos. Bar code works fine in Jomtien. No problems...(thus far_

Edited by Chip Allen
wanted to
  • Like 1

This topic is just another case of "This is Thailand", people are always getting confused all the time, this Immigration office wants this from you, and that one wants that, this one changes something this week on a bosses whim, and that one changes something else. What is so hard about every IO having the same rules? It is time Thailand shows some respect to their "guests".

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GMajor said:

My Google calendar shows next Monday (30th) as a Thai holiday though...  

The Thai calendars that I can look at sitting here typing have no red day shown for the 30th. Seems to be a Google error.

The next holidays are.

11 February (Saturday) Makha Bucha Day
13 February (Monday) Substitution For Makha Bucha Day

Download and save this for future reference.  Holidays For 2017.pdf

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The Thai calendars that I can look at sitting here typing have no red day shown for the 30th. Seems to be a Google error.

The next holidays are.

11 February (Saturday) Makha Bucha Day
13 February (Monday) Substitution For Makha Bucha Day

Download and save this for future reference.  Holidays For 2017.pdf

Thanks for the PDF !

• Like 1

22 hours ago, pieeyed said:

I guess I will find out next week when I go to report. Thanks.

I went Tuesday Chom Chien with passport only 10 min job, paperwork required as far as i know only on first 90 day report, afterwards they just scan barcode on blue notice pinned in passport!

They even mentioned to my Thai wife i need not have been there, she could have done the 90 day on her own!

Edited by maxcorrigan

20 hours ago, roobaa01 said:

i went also yesterday for my usual 90 day report to counter 4, only the passport was requested. thereto, the humble female senior police sergant counter 4 is very helpful when questions are being asked about immi procedures.

I'd also like to confirm the above.

I had a similar experience 2 months ago when I went there for my 90 day report.

Only the passport with the previous report receipt stapled inside the back cover of the passport was required , even though I had completed a TM47 which she informed me was no longer required.

Very polite, helpful, and everything performed with a genuine smile.