More Testoserone.........?

chiangrai

I better start by saying that I am not a weightlifter.

I have Fibromyalgia and have been trying all different medicines

for years without much luck.

About a month ago I tried Testocaps and have noticed an improvement.

I take 4 capsules a day.That's about 1000bht a month.

What I would like to know is what is the next step up.If testosterone works then

maybe other hormones would work or maybe more testosterone,I don't know.

Should I go to a HRT clinic or a hospital.

Price and safety are important to me.I really don't want a hormone crash.

I'm 50 years old and live in Chiang Rai.

What would you do....

Hi,

Just get your test levels tested now that you are taking those capsules. Just look where you are at. That will give you an idea if you need more than what your taking. Also test your estrogen levels, because when you take test your estrogen rises. 

By taking test like you are you do shut down your own system and that is not always a problem because you keep supplementing. The moment you stop it could be a problem. 

Injecting test is often an better way to get constant blood levels. 

41 minutes ago, carlyai said:

I had one removed when I was 17 due to football, they told me 2 was a luxury, with no probs.

So with one you really need testosterone extras?

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

That really depends on how much you normally produce, and what they said is a load of B.S only with tests do you know if your in the normal range or not. I have been doing HRT because I was a bit low and now I am at high levels good for my lifting, good for my energy and good for my sex life. So I am not complaining. But I did study the risks. 

One should always do a prostate cancer check before starting as higher test levels could enhance a pre existing cancer there. In itself it does not promote cancer. 

Agree that you should check your T levels, any hospital can do that.  While at it, get a PSA and manual prostate exam as you want to rule out a pre-existing prostate cancer when you are on testosterone supplementation.

The pain of  fibromyalgia may respond to T supplementation even when the baseline level was within normal range. However, you would not want to let T levels go above the upper end of normal, so be guided by that and by your response.

Testosterone gel (Androgel) is available in Thailand and may give you more even blood levels.

See

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26004317

While there are studies showing the effectiveness of testosterone supplementation for fibromylagia in men I am not aware of any evidence that other hormones are beneficial so would not suggest branching out -- don't rock the boat.

If you want to consult a doctor with expertise in fibromyalgia, I suggest Dr. PAKORN WIVATVONGVANA at Sripat in Chiang Mai

O'K...so too sum it up.....

Go to a hospital......

Get tested for Testoserone

Estrogen...

Prostrate Cancer

Then decide whether to try injections,gels or keep using the pils.

I use Hom Testocaps at 300bht for 30 if that's a help to anyone.

How expensive are these testosterone injections.

What about Human Growth Hormone is that expensive in Thailand.

Thanks for the advice..............

What about

16 minutes ago, chiangrai said:

O'K...so too sum it up.....

Go to a hospital......

Get tested for Testoserone

Estrogen...

Prostrate Cancer

Then decide whether to try injections,gels or keep using the pils.

I use Hom Testocaps at 300bht for 30 if that's a help to anyone.

How expensive are these testosterone injections.

What about Human Growth Hormone is that expensive in Thailand.

Thanks for the advice..............

What about

Human growth hormone is always expensive and not legal. You can get it pay around 2$ per IU and they say you start with 2 IU or more per day. I have used it and will never use it again. For me it never did much at all even at higher doses. (the stuff was legit because I did get some of the side effects). Personally I would not go that way.

Injections.. you pay around 3000 for a box with 20 vials of 250mg per vial. (how much you need is depended on how you respond what your levels are.. Too much is never a good thing. 

Also get tested after you start using more for estrogen and testosterone to see what levels you are at. It does take some time to settle so wait a while after changes in the dose your taking before testing. I still do regular tests to see if levels are still good. 

8 minutes ago, moe666 said:

Stop the capsules go to a gel or injection, your liver is taking a beating with the oral ingestion

With tablets.. yes then the liver takes a beating, I am not sure its the same for capsules but you might well be right. But it pays to verify this. 

11 minutes ago, robblok said:

With tablets.. yes then the liver takes a beating, I am not sure its the same for capsules but you might well be right. But it pays to verify this. 

Its the oral part that is the problem if it goes into stomach it will pass threw liver. My ex-wife studied HRT for years and with one of the top guys in Europe, gel or injection only safe way for liver.

The thing about these Testocaps is that they are the first oral testosterone that doesn't damage the liver........so they say.....

That's how there marketed..............

They're reall convenient and I would want a really good reason to change from them

2 minutes ago, chiangrai said:

The thing about these Testocaps is that they are the first oral testosterone that doesn't damage the liver........so they say.....

They're reall convenient and I would want a really good reason to change from them

What youtake is up to you and what works for you. My question would be how they prevent liver damage. The gel is very easy to use just take the measured amount and rub into biceps or some other area of the body stomach.

Have your PSA checked and also your estrogen checked as well as testosterone can convert into both estrogen and DHT.

14 minutes ago, chiangrai said:

Good reasons:

1 - oral medication passes through the liver which puts a strain on it (pill or capsule makes no difference to that) and this is not physiologic, your liver was not designed to metabolize testosterone. Gel much more closely mimics natural testosterone pharmakinetics. Testocaps contains a solvent that enables it to bypass just one of several stages of liver metabolism, it still goes through the liver though to a slightly lesser extent than other preparations.

2 - oral and injectable medications both produce uneven blood levels. You get a spike and then levels  taper down. Gel absorption is more constant and gradual and usually this equates to better clinical results.

10 hours ago, moe666 said:

What youtake is up to you and what works for you. My question would be how they prevent liver damage. The gel is very easy to use just take the measured amount and rub into biceps or some other area of the body stomach.

Have your PSA checked and also your estrogen checked as well as testosterone can convert into both estrogen and DHT.

About 30 years ago I was prescribed testosterone gel and was advised to apply it to an area which had thin (?) skin for best absorption.  I recall specifically being told the inner elbow, back of the knee and upper inner thighs were prime places to apply it.

I wonder how much the "technology" of testosterone gels has changed in the past 30 years.  Back then, my M.D. issued a prescription that I had to go to a *veterinary* pharmacy to obtain it.  (This was in Las Vegas.)  That has certainly changed, so I wonder what else has.