Issan Women

JGV

There have been a number of reports lately about marriages between Issan women and farangs bringing prosperity to parts of Issan and the women becoming farang in their eating habits. Successly relationships they seem to be generally

I am 2 years now seperated and live alone but would like to meet and possibly reside in Issan. Where do you meet prospective wives? The bars are really risky and agencies are just money making machines so it must be personal introduction friend of a friend I guess any advice on this. I don't live in Pattaya but down in Sattahip

Constructive advice only please

John

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There have been a number of reports lately about marriages between Issan women and farangs bringing prosperity to parts of Issan and the women becoming farang in their eating habits. Successly relationships they seem to be generally

I am 2 years now seperated and live alone but would like to meet and possibly reside in Issan. Where do you meet prospective wives? The bars are really risky and agencies are just money making machines so it must be personal introduction friend of a friend I guess any advice on this. I don't live in Pattaya but down in Sattahip

John

Isaan women tend to be ugly , there are many available Thai women mixed with Chinese blood that are very attractive and unlike Issan women they do not all look alike.

Why not set your goals a little bit higher ?

John

Isaan women tend to be ugly , there are many available Thai women mixed with Chinese blood that are very attractive and unlike Issan women they do not all look alike.

Many English think the Chinese all look alike; many Chinese think the English all look alike. Isaan women do not all look alike, and many are very pretty. Sure they tend to have flatter noses, but that can be quite cute too. Of course, I am biased, as my wife is Isaan and I think she is beautiful.

John, the best place to find an Isaan woman, is, I am afraid, in Isaan. There are many who would like to meet a nice man, but tend to be a bit shy. You would need to spend some time here to gain their trust.

Cheers,

Mike

John

Vespa, bit of generalisation here, what is your experience of Isaan ? all look alike ....complete <deleted> !!!!, ugly ?? I don't think so, try going to one of the universities located here and then tell me that they are all ugly

KK Boy

John

What a foolish comment.

John

My wife is from Isaan, and is beautiful.Not just my opinion, but nearly every person she has ever met in the U.S. has told her so. I have seen thousands of beautiful women around Isaan, they do not look alike. Isaan women are some of the kindest, most honest, loving people you will ever meet.

You would be a fool to listen to this bigot's ravings.

John

My upcountry wife says she can find you a good Issan lady easy.

Last time we were up there she never stopped answering questions about how to get a shiny white farang type man.

Not sure if all the ladies asking the questions had love in mind though.

One of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen was sitting on a table at a village market. She was surrounded by chillies and fruit with some offal behind.

The market was as Issan as you can get and they dont see a lot of farang.

They are really awesome people.

The internet has its pitfalls though as nobody really knows who they are really dealing with.

All the best.

The most stupid post I have ever read on this forum, - unless it is a tasteless joke !!!

Well, this is one of the dumber posts I have seen on my four years on this forum.

Sounds like some Isaan woman set her sights slightly above Vespa and he is lashing back. :o

That's an obnoxious post for sure. My taste must be different because I find many Issan woman very beautiful. To the OP, you just need to find some farangs married to Issan ladies. Four out of five single ladies that come to visit my wife quiz me as to where they can find a farang husband.

That's an obnoxious post for sure. My taste must be different because I find many Issan woman very beautiful. To the OP, you just need to find some farangs married to Issan ladies. Four out of five single ladies that come to visit my wife quiz me as to where they can find a farang husband.
I was bowled over by the beauty and the personality of the ladies in Isaan on my first visit 43 years ago, so methinks vespa is talking out of his Bum :o Nignoy

John

Send me a pm

while we are at it, why do you need to find specifically a woman from isaan? why not chinese, malay, phillippino, farang?

myself, i tend to look at the person as a whole, not just the outside packaging. some of the best presents come in plain wrapping.

John

i was gonna write to inform you of how passionately i disapprove with your generalisation, half-assed and somewhat arguably racist post.... but i see nearly everyone else has already done so

while we are at it, why do you need to find specifically a woman from isaan?

LOL, so true. I understand if the OP has his heart set finding a Thai wife but why does someone specifically need to get a woman from a certain area of Thailand? That's getting a little too picky isn't it? :o

Well, this is one of the dumber posts I have seen on my four years on this forum.

Sounds like some Isaan woman set her sights slightly above Vespa and he is lashing back. :D

Agreed.

I haven't been an active member for that long (don't even think about a retort) and that comment has to be the most racist, bigotist and several other 'ists' that has ever been posted.

I wouldn't let Vespa anywhere near my poodle..... actually, she probably wouldn't go anywhere near him............. and she is French :o

Wierd isnt it? IMHO i dont find the 'mixed blood look' very appealing, sure they're pretty but they just dont have that Isaan look

I spent the first 28 years of my life lusting after (and dating) willowy blonde scandanavian type girls and swore Id never change

within a couple of days in Thailand (more like hours actually) I was a converted man. I say the dark skinned, hard faced women of Isaan are the most gorgeous there is

Love em to bits

There are stunna(s) and not so stunna(s) in Issan like everywhere else in the world I might add. Besides beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder! :D

Or in Pattaya, beauty IS the beerholder (especially if she's serving it) :o

Can only speak from 8 weeks in LOS but ALL the ladies from Buriram were dangerously attractive

I'm still waiting for macb to adopt me so i can spend the rest of my days there :D

There are stunna(s) and not so stunna(s) in Issan like everywhere else in the world I might add. Besides beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder! :o

Well said Brit..

If everyone liked the same thing life would be boring right ?

totster :D

The Esaan look is very boring and common , in fact they are dime a dozen where ever you go - especially in the bar scene , if that is were you go looking for you wife before moving up to Nakon Nowhere with her :D

One of many disrespectful posts that has earned you a warning.

:o

Edited by chonabot

I would hope that by now you are wondering how you managed to write something completely differently from what you were really trying to say.

The Esaan look is very boring and common , in fact they are dime a dozen where ever you go - especially in the bar scene , if that is were you go looking for you wife before moving up to Nakon Nowhere with her :D

Just flicking through my lexicon to find the right word.

Found two.

Myopic and idiot.

Yip, I think they are suitable.

I had a couple of others but they are better :o

half a year in the Isaan and live near many Female Universit Dorms.

Vespa. I don't think you share the same taste as i find many of these women devastatingly attractive and if they ever felt the same way, I'd be laughing!!

Seriously, I have not spent a day iin thailand where I didn't see at least one woman that I would love to know better.

I think what is really going on is someone from Pattaya is just trying to get a rise out of us by insulting our wives and GF's. Why else go on the Issan forum and insult Issan women.
Leave Vespa alone!! he is very happy with his Right hand and his collection of Blowup Sheep :o:D Nignoy