Give us a flash luv! Here's $100 bucks if you do - Pattaya farang hunted

webfact

3 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

Errmmm, they discovered that it was fake money how?

lol

Any money changer will tell you in 30 seconds.

It may not have been fake - money changers refuse notes for a whole lot of reasons, even if they are genuine.

Coconut bar girls are not known for their intellect.

Edited by tropo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, johng said:

Yes its  renowned  as a "world class family beach resort"    with luxury condos,landscaped parks a marina with lighthouse and crystal clear water to lure the hi class tourist.

Great RATS on the beach at night  too......

4 hours ago, Luckysilk said:

The Thai do realize most of the "workers" there are Thai right ?

Falang media:

Pattaya News reported the story on their Facebook page indignantly pointing the finger at the foreigner for "looking down on Thai women" and "damaging the image of the resort".

The Thai response :

But many Thai posters blamed the women as much as the man. And asked poignantly how it was possible to spoil the image of Pattaya.

You did read the article right?

Edited by onthesoi

3 minutes ago, eTiMaGo said:

Pattaya.. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy...

You haven't traveled the world much then, have you?

On a world scale, Pattaya is a 5-star resort.

I have to ask, is that Boris's long lost cousin from Kazakhstan. 

This idiot should know better than annoy the ladies needing a coin to survive, then again, he shows how hard up he is, hopefully he meets a LadyBoy who gives a kick in the balls, real hard like so that he doesn't do it again.

We have a word for blokes like this, "tosser" 

Edited by 4MyEgo

3 hours ago, Emster23 said:

Fake money for fake breasts (at times)? Are they going to arrest the women who went along with the offer for public indecency?  If farang was smart, he would say "I'll give you this" (showing what looks like $100 bill) "if you show me your breasts". Would have defense of "I didn't say it was real $100 bill".....

Good idea, like the sentiment, however I doubt the US Govt. will share our thoughts, they are pretty serious when it comes to passing off counterfeits.  Pretty dumb thing to do if you ask me, they will have his photo and passport details from his arrival it is just a matter of time. Dipshit! All the hassle he is going to get for a flash of a pair of tits!

Almost everyone outside Thailand say ( Thailand= Free sex)...Oh sorry just a prejudge. I always answer them by saying:  you know in every country there is bad and good . So if you want to see good people you gonna see them but if you go to tourist area like in every country you are going to see mostly bad people.

1 hour ago, tropo said:
4 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

Errmmm, they discovered that it was fake money how?

lol

Any money changer will tell you in 30 seconds.

It may not have been fake - money changers refuse notes for a whole lot of reasons, even if they are genuine.

Coconut bar girls are not known for their intellect.

Maybe they figured out Putin's face isn't supposed to be on $100 USD bills?

Interestingly it's only illegal for females to flash their breasts in public in Thailand.  Many fat farang have much bigger breasts than most of the Thai ladies, and it's OK for them to be topless in public (although pretty low class other than on the beach).

But ladyboys can also display their uppers wares legally, although the act of proving they really are male would obviously need to be done very discreetly..

1 minute ago, steve73 said:

Interestingly it's only illegal for females to flash their breasts in public in Thailand.  Many fat farang have much bigger breasts than most of the Thai ladies, and it's OK for them to be topless in public

It's not that interesting ....I'm pretty sure it's ok for males, but illegal for females to flash their breasts in public in many western countries also.

1 hour ago, Jonmarleesco said:

I'm not sure you understand what you've just said. It doesn't change the fact that Pattaya's image is what it is, and to even suggest it is possible to damage it is farcical.

Now do you understand?

Nope! It´s impossible to understand you. How much of that image do you think is coming from all visitors and farangs living there. Probably 75 percent. It could be a really nice city if only 50 percent of all the hiders, psychos and criminals just moved back home again.

Police can look here f they want to find him, he gives most of the information that they would need, about being Russian, living in Ostrava, etc. so, if the police really want to find him, it won't be too hard. But, do they 'really' want to find him if he doesn't have so much money....???

44 minutes ago, impulse said:

Maybe they figured out Putin's face isn't supposed to be on $100 USD bills?

Do you think any of them would know Putin's face? I'd bet they don't... but of course money changers will.

5 hours ago, johng said:

yes, and let's not forget the new nordic group, offering 5-10 percent return on "investments" in the high class condominiums they are offering

7 hours ago, Orac said:

If he is passng off fake 100 dollar bills then making Thailand/Pattaya 'look bad' will be the least of his worries when US  Secret Service get involved.

I don't think the secret service will put one guy with an allegedly fake $100 bill at the top of their list. I think the whole US government is probably on the verge of mutiny, and ready to throw Trump under the first bus that comes along. Besides, I've seen "novelty" $20, $50, $100 bills that are only printed on half in order to get people to pick them up off the floor, often with advertizing on them. Or, he could have just run off some really bad prints on his own printer, and these bar girls would never know the difference. Not secret service priorities. Doesn't fit the profile of major criminal organizations. lastly, I really don't think anyone in the US gov't or anywhere else gives a flying F what what goes on on the streets of Thailand, be it murder, mayhem, or counterfeiting by amateurs baiting the pathetic bar girls. 

Edited by Jonathan Swift
clarification

5 hours ago, gr8fldanielle said:

not sure the secret service needs to get involved, they're counterfeiting private property of the Federal Reserve. They should be upset someone is beating them at their own game.

"Private property of the Federal Reserve"? Not sure how you conjured that up. Money is the private property of he who holds it. Duh. If this were pursued it would certainly be under the secret service, the FBI, and the treasury dept. 

Only a few street lowie's not worth the TV time and as for the police please give me a spell. They should be in shackles doing hard time. Crooks they are. I pretty sure the image of pattaya was created by the law enforcement and regularly break the law and keep the street hookers paying and pumping 

I recall just not so long ago the story about the 8 Thai prostitutes (pimp/madam probably) charging 2500 B. and now the 100 USD.

So, could this be a math problem that Thai students could answer in a way to improve their math skills in school. I am thinking something like. How many Thai prostitutes ... (Let's make it interactive! ) Please write a word problem? Thank you. If you want,...  I am not offering any 100 USD bill, btw. LOL

5 hours ago, Jonmarleesco said:

'Pattaya News reported the story on their Facebook page indignantly pointing the finger at the foreigner for "looking down on Thai women" and "damaging the image of the resort" ... ' Say, what?

'Police said that the man could face charges of attempting to use counterfeit money as well as computer crime charges ...' Only in Thailand.

'... they said they are investigating and trying to contact the girls concerned to gather evidence.' I have to wonder just what kind of evidence they have in mind?

In all western countries this man would be arrested for bring counterfeid money under the people and for intimidate people public against their will. No one have the right to photograph or film other people and publish it without their knowledge and against their will.

This video and the girls as witnesses are enough evidence to bring this man for sure 2-5 years in prison.

In the western world this can be a very expensive story too. Google for it before you write completly nonsens.

And at last how much girls in sweden, denmark, germany, holland, france, spain, italy, ... would show their tits for 100 US$?

For sure thousands. In normaly they do it FREE at the beach or for some beers.