Give us a flash luv! Here's $100 bucks if you do - Pattaya farang hunted

webfact

6 hours ago, jimn said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=576941582511923&id=159378190934933

He is a Russian so called "internet sensation" called Viktor Crazy and is being promoted on Facebook by Ĺove Pattaya Thailand.

What irritates me most, is he's proudly telling the poor dupes he's American before scamming them. I wonder if Thai defamation laws cover this. Throw the book at the Russian @#%!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, smotherb said:

Yeah, imagine that, foreigners imputing the name of America just to ruin the inviolability of virtuous Americans; tsk, tsk, tsk. 

Specifically Russian, no less. If a Russian idiot wants to dupe the poor and video it for laughs, the least he can do is own up to his nationality. It's extra cringeworthy that he makes a point of identifying himself as American before scamming them. I hope they catch him and add defamation to his charges, the useless @#%!

23 minutes ago, cncltd1973 said:

Specifically Russian, no less. If a Russian idiot wants to dupe the poor and video it for laughs, the least he can do is own up to his nationality. It's extra cringeworthy that he makes a point of identifying himself as American before scamming them. I hope they catch him and add defamation to his charges, the useless @#%!

He may have american citizenship, that we can't tell.  But he certainly doesn't have an accent one would normally get in the USA.

24 minutes ago, gk10002000 said:

He may have american citizenship, that we can't tell.  But he certainly doesn't have an accent one would normally get in the USA.

He goes by VictorCrazy on Facebook, and does more videos in the Pattaya area. He's unusually happy to be Russian, but I can't find anymore about him.

Thais have built Pattaya as the sex capital of the world, cater for and lure every sleazy odd ball from around the planet.  If they are concerned about these farangs coming and tarnishing Pattaya then stop catering for them and bulldoze the disgusting place.

He is just one of many Youtubers earning money on clicks .  So he probably earns enough money from his videos to live a good life and can travel the world and making more stupid videos.  Already 62000 views on the fake money video. 

And he is probably not stupid,  he released the video after he left Thailand . 

Edited by balo

At no time did you see the girl actually show her breasts, and you never saw him give the fake money. It's not an offence to carry fake money, only if you actually try to purchase something, at the actual moment  we expect to see the girl expose herself and money change hands the camera went all over the place and the sound went off. Now try to prove in court without any doubt that money (fake) changed hands. 

Pattaya in my mind is an absolute dump, seedy, awful men chasing cheap p***y. Got no idea how you could ruin that awful reputation.

for the hanging down brestfeed tits of beach road hookers, i would not even offer 5 usd to see it !

do i understand this right - there is somebody making a movie clip on youtube, showing himself to distribute fake dollar banknotes ?

well, such morons on their holidays is another characteristic phenomenon of Pattaya...

3 hours ago, Elkski said:

he is not an American.

My grandfather never lost his Russian accent, for 50 years after he became a citizen.  

His vocabulary was extensive.  His grammar was in keeping with living in Chicago.  The accent?  Not so much.

That's one of many great things about the American melting pot.  

big issue is: what's the image of Pattaya? 

If it's a holiday destination for families and culture-seekers........the image may be damaged. 

If it's a destination for people who think with glands and only meet people who'll  get undressed (and more) for a few bucks......no damage done. 

On 1/26/2017 at 11:03 PM, Orac said:

If he is passng off fake 100 dollar bills then making Thailand/Pattaya 'look bad' will be the least of his worries when US  Secret Service get involved.

Don't believe he's American. Accent sounds and he looks more like a Russian speaking english!