SWEDEN AT BREAKING POINT: Police make urgent plea for help as violent crime spirals

Jonathan Fairfield

The Saudis are very smart they export their shit everywhere. Other stupid people follow it and get banned but not the Saudis. they've destabilized Libya, Iraq, Syria and Yemen, other countries receives the refugees but not the Saudis again, I wonder really who is the puppet masters behind the Saudis.

Edited by heroKK

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, mike324 said:

The thing is Trump mixes his words, large scale immigration has been working out just fine for many countries including USA. But Trump mixes it with large scale refugee immigration, I don't think anybody ever said large scale refugee immigration is working good for any country.

The world is at a crisis, countries like Sweden are trying to be good and save some lives, yet the best Trump can do is make fun of them.  People like Trump is whats wrong with the world, many of his followers can't distinguish between fact and fiction.

Trumps immigration issue is being blown way out of proportion by both sides in my opinion.

I'll say thank you me president Trump. 

Did you see the article where two Afghanistan refugees raped a girl on Facebook live.

3 minutes ago, i claudius said:

To all the left wing on here,"there are none so blind as those who do not want to see"

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Which is a rather fitting quote for those calling refugees economic migrants as they drown escaping a war, as they pretend that those escaping are predominantly men and as they fear that those running from ISIS are actually ISIS, all those things require not wanting to see.

3 hours ago, USPatriot said:

Did you see the article where two Afghanistan refugees raped a girl on Facebook live.

I did read the news about it, disgusting yes.

So a handful of bad apples and we should banned them all? Spread misinformation around?

Heck its about time Thailand kick out all the foreigners too?

If you want to talk about crime and murder, no need to look further, plenty you can fix domestically. Much easier and less costly.

3 hours ago, USPatriot said:

"I'll say thank you me president Trump."

If he puts some money into education, perhaps the next generation will be able to phrase that slightly better.

"Did you see the article where two Afghanistan refugees raped a girl on Facebook live."

Did you see the one where the college students raped the unconscious girl?  Or the one with the other college student who raped a girl so drunk she could not walk?  How about the one where the college students sodomized the mentally challenged student with a coat hanger?  Over 2000 college rapes per year, you have much more to fear from college students than you do from refugees, does that fit your agenda?

3 minutes ago, i claudius said:

We have enough degenerates without having to import more, that fits my agenda fine

Wow, just wow, that is what you read from that, over 2000 rapes in US colleges per year and you are looking for cases of refugees raping, don't you get that some men rape?  This is not something about refugees or Muslims, this is a mistake that some men make, regardless of their race, religion or background, that is what any rational person would have taken from what I said.

Yes I understand men rape,nut these immigrant men bring their view of women with them and it is that they are there for their pleasure and use,we do not need those views in the west,so best they do not come,or go to s country where these views are more "normal to men"

11 hours ago, heroKK said:

with those numbers, we could form approximately 15 divisions sufficient to protect a patch of land and establish a safe zone inside Syria from terrorists like (ISIS, Al-Qaeda ) and conduct humanitarian assistance to help their own fellow countrymen,

<snip> some of those refugees don't even bother to head to southern Europe or America <snip>

First paragraph is meaningless as Safe Zones in Syria had been rejected for years by the various players in the M.E. as well as US coalition members fighting Daesh, al Nusra and other Islamist groups in Syria. Plus who would fund, train, equip, insert and provide ongoing operational support within Syria for even one division made up from various refugee tribal groups. However, all becoming pass tense as currently it looks as though Islamist organised forces in Syria and Iraq will be defeated in the coming year.

Asylum seekers flowing into Northern Europe has now been severely curtailed. However the massive influx in 2015 was caused by the under resourcing and funding by EU nations to enforce the Dublin Regulation. Prior to this event EU and other nations failed to adequately fund and resource asylum seeker host countries bordering Syria so many headed to the EU out of desperation.

Edited by simple1

7 hours ago, simple1 said:

First paragraph is meaningless as Safe Zones in Syria had been rejected for years by the various players in the M.E. as well as US coalition members fighting Daesh, al Nusra and other Islamist groups in Syria. Plus who would fund, train, equip, insert and provide ongoing operational support within Syria for even one division made up from various refugee tribal groups. However, all becoming pass tense as currently it looks as though Islamist organised forces in Syria and Iraq will be defeated in the coming year.

Asylum seekers flowing into Northern Europe has now been severely curtailed. However the massive influx in 2015 was caused by the under resourcing and funding by EU nations to enforce the Dublin Regulation. Prior to this event EU and other nations failed to adequately fund and resource asylum seeker host countries bordering Syria so many headed to the EU out of desperation.

The Saudis and Qataris have been sending weapons worth billions to the terrorists including ISIS and Al-Qaeda, why we cant arm ordinary citizens ?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/27/weapons-flowing-eastern-europe-middle-east-revealed-arms-trade-syria

Croatian Arms Sales to Saudi Arabia Fuel Syrian War

https://www.occrp.org/en/makingakilling/croatia-sells-record-number-of-arms-to-saudi-arabia-in-2016/

Edited by heroKK

1 minute ago, heroKK said:

The Saudis and Qataris have been sending weapons worth billions to the terrorists, why we cant arm ordinary citizens ?<snip>

Do you really believe shipping war weapons to the general population, who traditionally practice blood feuds, is a good idea? In any case more than likely to be hijacked by the warring parties than in the hands of current non combatants.

https://newsnyork.com/blood-feuds-are-going-to-last-for-generations-when-the-syrian-war-is-finally-over/

11 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Do you really believe shipping war weapons to the general population

yes we arm them they conqueror back some of their territories stolen by the terrorists, then they'll wait for government's forces with Russia until until they eliminate all the foreign terrorists.This assumption is based that we are not siding the terrorists are we ?? except if you are siding with the terrorists and that's another matter!

Edited by heroKK

4 minutes ago, heroKK said:

yes we arm them they conqueror back some of their territories stolen by the terrorists, they wait for government's forces with Russia until until they eliminate all the foreign terrorists.This assumption is based that we are not siding the terrorists are we ?? except if you are siding with the terrorists and that another matter!

These are the groups currently fighting, most of those groups were normal citizens before they were armed by the likes of Saudi, Qatar and the US, and the US has armed groups traditionally associated with terrorism due to their proven links to AL-Qaeda, nothing unique to Saudi and Qatar.  I am puzzled as to who these citizens you want to see armed who want to be armed themselves and are not already armed would be, I think those who want to be already are. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_armed_groups_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War

2 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

These are the groups currently fighting, most of those groups were normal citizens before they were armed by the likes of Saudi, Qatar and the US, and the US has armed groups traditionally associated with terrorism due to their proven links to AL-Qaeda, nothing unique to Saudi and Qatar.  I am puzzled as to who these citizens you want to see armed who want to be armed themselves and are not already armed would be, I think those who want to be already are. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_armed_groups_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War

The Syrians has lost many territories to enemies, the Golan and now ISIS. They shouldn't leave their land easily. they should mount a fierce insurgency (Vietnamese style) against all foreign invaders except Russia which is the only sole foreign power invited by the legal government, and which has an established base since the era of the soviet union, and let it burn because Assad is not an easy prey as some strategists has miscalculated. He has strong allies behind him, Eastern Europe, Russia, Iran and other regional powers. The mess of Iraq and Libya wont happen in Syria for sure.

Edited by heroKK

36 minutes ago, heroKK said:

The mess of Iraq and Libya wont happen in Syria for sure.

Really - what's happening right now and during the past five years?

BTW you really do need to understand the Islamist's the Assad dictatorship collaborated with prior to the Arab Spring, during and ongoing. While you're at it do some research on Assad's militia who carry out war crimes on his behalf; the Shabiha.

22 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Really - what's happening right now and during the past five years?

BTW you really do need to understand the Islamist's the Assad dictatorship collaborated with prior to the Arab Spring, during and ongoing. While you're at it do some research on Assad's militia who carry out war crimes on his behalf; the Shabiha.

The Assad family has been ruling Syria for the last 40 years, it was peaceful country with different ethnic and religious groups living all in harmony. Maybe this war got something to do with the Qatari pipeline gas or Israel wanting to annex the Golan forever as Bibi said ?

1 hour ago, heroKK said:

The Syrians has lost many territories to enemies, the Golan and now ISIS. They shouldn't leave their land easily. they should mount a fierce insurgency (Vietnamese style) against all foreign invaders except Russia which is the only sole foreign power invited by the legal government, and which has an established base since the era of the soviet union, and let it burn because Assad is not an easy prey as some strategists has miscalculated. He has strong allies behind him, Eastern Europe, Russia, Iran and other regional powers. The mess of Iraq and Libya wont happen in Syria for sure.

So many Syrians have launched a fierce insurgency against Assad, what do you see for them?  Your solution is simplistic at best, I guess you have been watching Russian news.

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 4:19 PM, mike324 said:

The thing is Trump mixes his words, large scale immigration has been working out just fine for many countries including USA. But Trump mixes it with large scale refugee immigration, I don't think anybody ever said large scale refugee immigration is working good for any country.

The world is at a crisis, countries like Sweden are trying to be good and save some lives, yet the best Trump can do is make fun of them.  People like Trump is whats wrong with the world, many of his followers can't distinguish between fact and fiction.

Trumps immigration issue is being blown way out of proportion by both sides in my opinion.

You are entitled to your opinion. I have lived in a couple of Muslim countries and I can tell you that they are not a modern thinking, equality, forward thinking places to live. People seem to be wanting to leave, which I understand but bring their ideology with them. Sweden have tried very patiently but are now realizing 'oil and water' do not mix. Very much like Marxism and Communism, it sounds great on paper but in reality it isn't and doesn't work. This is like the immigration and globalization which is policy. It isn't working and never will. The liberals and left will have you believe it will work. History will once again prove it will not. 

What is wrong with caring and putting your own country first? The annoying thing for me is that one time you were a patriot. Now you are classed as a racist, which is rubbish. Sadly that's the rhetoric that people say, when you have a difference of opinion to them, that goes against the globalization and cultural integration. It is the PC's answer that is picked up by the liberal media.

1 hour ago, heroKK said:

The Assad family has been ruling Syria for the last 40 years, it was peaceful country with different ethnic and religious groups living all in harmony. (snip>

Sorry you're ether ignorant of history or a troll - no further reply to you

1 hour ago, heroKK said:

The Assad family has been ruling Syria for the last 40 years, it was peaceful country with different ethnic and religious groups living all in harmony. Maybe this war got something to do with the Qatari pipeline gas or Israel wanting to annex the Golan forever as Bibi said ?

I have to question which history book you have read, Harmony?. Like  most of the middle East it is run by war lords (now called Kings) With  different Muslim factions, some accepting Christians to an extent but all hate each other and fighting for power and land. It is an antiquated religion and most are living in another century with their beliefs and practices. 

5 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I have to question which history book you have read, Harmony?. Like  most of the middle East it is run by war lords (now called Kings) With  different Muslim factions, some accepting Christians to an extent but all hate each other and fighting for power and land. It is an antiquated religion and most are living in another century with their beliefs and practices. 

Iran in the 70's, these people aren't living in another century with their beliefs or practices, that nonsense is 100% imposed upon them, they do not take that which is imposed on them with them, they escape from it.

iran_70s_18.jpg

6 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

Iran in the 70's, these people aren't living in another century with their beliefs or practices, that nonsense is 100% imposed upon them, they do not take that which is imposed on them with them, they escape from it.

iran_70s_18.jpg

This is before the Islamic revelation in the 1970s. Not Syria. But look at Iran now and most of the Middle East. Extremism. Your picture looks great in Iran. That is far from a true account of the place now and the same for Syria and the middle east/

1 hour ago, Laughing Gravy said:

This is before the Islamic revelation in the 1970s. Not Syria. But look at Iran now and most of the Middle East. Extremism. Your picture looks great in Iran. That is far from a true account of the place now and the same for Syria and the middle east/

And who do you blame for screwing up Iran?

Shawn0000 is confecting stats. Most so called migrants including those from Syria are young men. They invade (go to other countries from safe countries such as Turkey) in order to sponge off the tax payers of others in order to send money to their relations to pay the price of another illegal boatload of spongers. The fact that foolish countries like Sweden sponsers more women and children to live and breed in their country will doubly come back and bite them. The solution is easy and clear. Set up refugee camps in Turkey and Jordan until The "war" is over. This will be soon. If you think most so called migrants are ever going to return to Syria, you have rocks in your head. They have reached paradise, the Swedish people will forever fork out money to them and their children forever. No need to work, no need to pay for education or housing or food. Who could ask for more. And if you get angry, why Jihad is another alternative.   

1 hour ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Yes, the reason I wrote "Iran in the 70's" is because it is a picture of Iran, not Syria.  The point is that this is how people want to live, the majority of people, the conservatism that we see in these counties being imposed on them and when they leave they leave welcoming this type of freedom.  Some people are coming into Europe posing as refugees who are really ISIS, they attempt to scare us from taking their subjects from them, and people mistake them for the refugees and believe that the refugees are bringing extremism when the reality is they are escaping it but being followed by their tormentors all the way to Europe.

2 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Iraq in the 60's

Baghdad-1966.jpg

Afghanistan in the 60's

Kabul-ladies-1972.jpg