Personality of Thailand's Girl

HTW1908

I know a Thailand's girl in abroad and we always chat with each other. After she went back to Bangkok, we still chat closely and she said she can bring me to travel Bangkok. I took a vacation to find her and travel. The problem is after I went back to my country, she seldom chat with me. I just want to know the personality of Thai's girl, what they think, what they want. I don't mind that she wants to take something such as money or gift from me cause i really like her. Could any Thai's girl tell me while you say "I miss you" to someone, do you really miss the guy or just small talk?

Edited by HTW1908

Every day since November my phone is filled with messages of "Im miss you " and "when you come back". Sometime even a "love you too much" every now amd then. She texts, She calls, She send stupid emojis of smiley faces with love hearts for eyes. 

Yup. Every goddamn day. 

If you're not getting that, then your Thai friend is definately not interested in any aspect of you ! Take the hint on this one, and move on. 

Don't worry about it. There are plenty more fish on the sea

This forum is for women, not to ask stupid questions that marginalize all women.

You went to visit someone and after the trip they stopped writing you often. It means that you did something wrong on the trip and they don't like you anymore. Plain and simple. Nothing to do with women or Thai. You cannot expect everyone to like you just because you buy them things and travel to see them.

No offense, I just see many many post about Thais after I went back, most criticism about their personality are unfaithful and greedy cause they have many boy friends or girl friends at the same time. I just want to know is it a general circumstance in Thailand. I am not using money or anything to approach them, I mean that I don't mind if they request something to me. Perhaps it is a stupid way but I don't know how to maintain this relationship.

6 hours ago, HTW1908 said:

No offense, I just see many many post about Thais after I went back, most criticism about their personality are unfaithful and greedy cause they have many boy friends or girl friends at the same time. I just want to know is it a general circumstance in Thailand. I am not using money or anything to approach them, I mean that I don't mind if they request something to me. Perhaps it is a stupid way but I don't know how to maintain this relationship.

To me it actually sounds like there is not much of a relationship to maintain. Another thing that comes to mind, is all the questions of Thai girls, their mentality and their way of thinking. It´s not specific to Thailand. The only thing that is specific to Thailand is that so many people travel to and try to find their life and partners there. That´s why you hear so many stories related to this problem. The fact is that your problem has more to do with you than her. You are the one that must sense how a relationship a going and moving on. After that you can see if you are willing to maintain it and will also know what is wrong and right with it.

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

To me it actually sounds like there is not much of a relationship to maintain. Another thing that comes to mind, is all the questions of Thai girls, their mentality and their way of thinking. It´s not specific to Thailand. The only thing that is specific to Thailand is that so many people travel to and try to find their life and partners there. That´s why you hear so many stories related to this problem. The fact is that your problem has more to do with you than her. You are the one that must sense how a relationship a going and moving on. After that you can see if you are willing to maintain it and will also know what is wrong and right with it.

Thank you for your comment, I shall think about giving up this relationship, the reality is different country, different language, I need to take a flight to meet her. That is so tired and difficult for me.

By the way, Thai girl is the funniest and nice girl i ever seen. 

11 minutes ago, HTW1908 said:

Thank you for your comment, I shall think about giving up this relationship, the reality is different country, different language, I need to take a flight to meet her. That is so tired and difficult for me.

By the way, Thai girl is the funniest and nice girl i ever seen. 

This sounds very strange. I don´t know if you are trying to joke or not, but I´m going to try to believe you. Actually don´t know your age either, but it sounds like definately lacks the knowledge about Thailand, and how it works here. However, I am not going to make a joke out of you like other people here might try to do. You also make it very simple for them to do that.

I can tell you one thing though. If you have the mentality and the attitude of the kind like expressing that Thai girls are the funniest and nicest you ever seen, then things are not going to work out fine for you in Thailand. Off course that depends on where you meet the people you are talking about, but mostly a person that are expressing a level of knowledge like you are doing meet the Thai girls on a dating site or in the different bars. That means the girls in thoose places mostly just do their work for making a healthy salury, or that someone wants a reletionship based on a health bank account.

First of all, the Thai expression "Kid thueng" is often translated as "I miss you", but a more accurate translation would be "I think of you".

Second, what makes you think all Thai women are the same? Yours has obviously lost interest in you, but that's just her. Other women are and react differently. Surprise?!

13 hours ago, HTW1908 said:

You are out of your league if you are asking this questions.  You are only a dollar sign $, or bhat period.  In 99.9% of situations.  If they like you you'll know it.  You won't always have to "pay to play"  and some will start showing you some tenderness and affection.  Very rare though and only many, many years of experience do you have a chance of knowing the .1%

17 minutes ago, joeyg said:

You are out of your league if you are asking this questions.  You are only a dollar sign $, or bhat period.  In 99.9% of situations.  If they like you you'll know it.  You won't always have to "pay to play"  and some will start showing you some tenderness and affection.  Very rare though and only many, many years of experience do you have a chance of knowing the .1%

Can´t you just be a little more realistic. Do you really mean that there are only 1 percent of the Thai women that are showing affection? Let´s make it 1,5? LOL

13 hours ago, HTW1908 said:

Does she still chat with you. ?

Maintaining a relationship with just chatting across the pond would become boring.   

On 2/2/2017 at 8:02 PM, HTW1908 said:

The problem is after I went back to my country, she seldom chat with me.

Personally if she really does like you l would say she not interested until there is a genuine commitment on your part.

11 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

You jest or troll which is it. :whistling:

I've seen lots of Hollywood movies so I know very well western women are pure love and enlightened human beings. 

Nah.  Just kidding.  They are the same bitches.  But it amuses me when everybody start the thai girls bashing calling them whores and all that as if women in the west were different.  

Should they hang out with getto bitches they would get the same outcome. I wonder why they date poor Thai girls and they expect it to be different 

Edited by avp55
Spelling

17 hours ago, Get Real said:

This sounds very strange. I don´t know if you are trying to joke or not, but I´m going to try to believe you. Actually don´t know your age either, but it sounds like definately lacks the knowledge about Thailand, and how it works here. However, I am not going to make a joke out of you like other people here might try to do. You also make it very simple for them to do that.

I can tell you one thing though. If you have the mentality and the attitude of the kind like expressing that Thai girls are the funniest and nicest you ever seen, then things are not going to work out fine for you in Thailand. Off course that depends on where you meet the people you are talking about, but mostly a person that are expressing a level of knowledge like you are doing meet the Thai girls on a dating site or in the different bars. That means the girls in thoose places mostly just do their work for making a healthy salury, or that someone wants a reletionship based on a health bank account.

I am not joking and we are both 2x years old, i had just been Thailand one time and don't know about their culture and personality, i meet her on bar but i don't mind what she did before. While she buy something and I want to pay the money but she rejected, that's why I think this is not a relationship based on money. 

12 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Does she still chat with you. ?

Maintaining a relationship with just chatting across the pond would become boring.   

Personally if she really does like you l would say she not interested until there is a genuine commitment on your part.

Yes, she still chat with me but the response time is unstable, I will talk with her about this matter next time.

If she is not interested, I will give up this relationship.