Revenge of the biker! Pick-up flees after fight turnaround

webfact

Revenge of the biker! Pick-up flees after fight turnaround

1p.jpg

Picture: Thairath

NAKHON PATHOM: -- A video showing an apparent road rage incident is doing the rounds of Thai social media.

The clip from dash cam footage shows a man from a delivery pick-up angrily confronting a motorcyclist. The pick-up guy is brandishing some heavy looking metal pole, reported Thairath.

The odds don't look good for the biker even though he is much taller than his assailant and wearing a helmet.

But after the pole is dropped the biker retrieves it and gets in some revenge smashing the front of the pick-up three times.

The three occupants of the pick-up decided enough is enough and fled the scene.

The incident occurred at the Klong Mai intersection in Sam Pran, Nakorn Pathom province.

Poster Wutthiphan told Thai Rath online that he had no idea what it was all about as he arrived as it was all kicking off. But he

suspected road rage.

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-02-03

Haha awesome, the guy in the helmet has got some serious balls staring these idiots down. I wonder how this will be resolved, and how the van company will respond to their drivers acting like complete gutless cowards and wrecking a company vehicle. Give that bike rider a lolly 

45 minutes ago, djayz said:

It's becoming an almost daily occurance. Where did all the "jai yen yen" and "sabai sabai" go? 

It's the new acquired self  entitlement coupled with unbridled anger issues that

people has began of late, to show their true colors....

Just on my way to lunch a tour bus almost ran me over on the sidewalk trying to enter a parking lot even though the guard told him to stop to let me and a bunch of other pedestrians cross the entrance. He got so close to me that I hit his side view window and of course a minute later he was out with an iron rod. I told him to <deleted> o*f and went me way to avoid the confrontation but some guys here really are loosing it over nothing.

1 hour ago, djayz said:

It's becoming an almost daily occurance. Where did all the "jai yen yen" and "sabai sabai" go? 

It's been confined to "Lonely Planet" guidebooks to enchant dread locked, fisherman's pants-wearing and muesli-slurping backpackers on their search for Nirvana. 

1 hour ago, saigonsunset said:

Just on my way to lunch a tour bus almost ran me over on the sidewalk trying to enter a parking lot even though the guard told him to stop to let me and a bunch of other pedestrians cross the entrance. He got so close to me that I hit his side view window and of course a minute later he was out with an iron rod. I told him to <deleted> o*f and went me way to avoid the confrontation but some guys here really are loosing it over nothing.

Jeez...I need an iron rod for the bike too I guess. Do they sell telescopic ones?

Edited by jacko45k

2 hours ago, z42 said:

Haha awesome, the guy in the helmet has got some serious balls staring these idiots down. I wonder how this will be resolved, and how the van company will respond to their drivers acting like complete gutless cowards and wrecking a company vehicle. Give that bike rider a lolly 

I had a  "company" vehicle drive into the side of me trying to push into a  queue at the toll booth, he scraped down the side of the car, refused to stop, I chased him down the tollway and  my Wife  called the phone number written on the side of the pick up he was in, the company answered and we passed on his info of what happened........... never  caught him and never heard anything else about it

37 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Jeez...I need an iron rod for the bike too I guess. Do they sell telescopic ones?

I ordered a billy club online, for just such occasions. 

Since most local drivers are armed with machetes. 

Good news is, it was able to be imported no issues.

1 hour ago, craigt3365 said:

Only a dumbass gets into a street altercation like that! LOL

Altercations take place wherever they occur.

What were they to do?

Say man, can we take this off to the side of the road?

What you really mean is you would of just drove off to live another day, yes?

That's the normal statements that are flung around here, 

and the problem with that is, it just encourages such behavior, 

as they see foreigners as being weak and scared.

Not realizing we normally deal with this sort of issues each day, 

in our home countries,

so this type of thing would just be a walk in the park for most of us to sort out properly.

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

It's the new acquired self  entitlement coupled with unbridled anger issues that

people has began of late, to show their true colors....

Maybe he was previously eyeing a 25,000 baht Apple Iphone that he could not afford sooo he took his anger out on someone else. The big dude had a helmet on and was ready to rumble. Could have been a foreigner. 

6 hours ago, djayz said:

2 hours ago, ajarnmarc said:

Altercations take place wherever they occur.

What were they to do?

Say man, can we take this off to the side of the road?

What you really mean is you would of just drove off to live another day, yes?

That's the normal statements that are flung around here, 

and the problem with that is, it just encourages such behavior, 

as they see foreigners as being weak and scared.

Not realizing we normally deal with this sort of issues each day, 

in our home countries,

so this type of thing would just be a walk in the park for most of us to sort out properly.

"Altercation take place wherever they occur"

Ten out of ten for tautologous nonsense.

8 hours ago, colinneil said:

Well done that biker, typical Thais 3 against 1, and 2 of them were armed with steel poles.

There may have been three there but in the video at no stage was there three on to one; one was in the pickup, one was watching while his mate tried to have a go at the motorcyclist but failed.  That's one on to one, with an audience.

48 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

There may have been three there but in the video at no stage was there three on to one; one was in the pickup, one was watching while his mate tried to have a go at the motorcyclist but failed.  That's one on to one, with an audience.

Maybe i am going blind in my old age but the video clearly shows 3, 2 with bars.

If you have difficulty seeing that, you can borrow my spare glasses   :cheesy:

Or is it just the fact   that you just like nit picking my posts???

Edited by colinneil