Net idol who caused nine-car crash posts pic of herself testing for driver’s license

webfact

the only message i'm getting here is that Thailand doesn't think that this "manufactured idol" has done enough damage. perhaps she'll up her game next time, injure more people, or maybe even get someone killed. of all the thousands of irresponsible and inept motorists in Thailand, the authorities finally have a chance to protect others by keeping this one off the streets and they did the exact opposite of what they should have done. truly, amazing Thailand!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, trogers said:

So, that crash was from driving without a license and insurance

Jup but *WITH* fake boobies, fake nose, fake eyes, fake universe city (sic) degree and bleached anus!!! Ergo: mai mee panhaa ???

5 hours ago, Reigntax said:

Her twin sister did better killing 9 and walking away with a slap on the wrist. I suppose these slappers dont know any better, just following what mumsy and dadsy have done since neanderthai sperm conceived.

Is what you say true?

1 hour ago, Revolutionary said:

I realise everyone understands this , however!!! How F------- dumb/stupid are these people , or totally oblivious to the world other than theirs. That they actually promote and advertise their dumb/ stupid acts on social network to draw attention to themselves????? 

I think they also do it to make money.

November 1 last year and we only have February 6-2017?

I don´t understand why she already can go to driving school to get a license. In my eye she do not have any chance to get one. something wrong with the Thai traffic law. but we all know that.