Good Quality Condos on Airport Link Line - BKK

Hello All,

For complicated family reasons I'm unfortunately faced with the prospect of having to consider buying a condo in Bangkok.

I will be focusing on minimum size of  80+ sqm,  2 bedroom units.

My Budget is between 1.5 million - 3.5 million THB

Due to work commuting must be located along the airport link line in an area such as Lat Krabang or the like..

I would consider older units even ones that require internal remodeling just as long as the building was sound and had good facilities, was well maintained and in a good and safe soi/area.

This would be to live in and for housing my son and his Thai Grandmother for the next 14 years or so. That is why the area would be important.,

I'm not at all familiar with the areas along the airport link so any information on good condos/buildings/areas to look at within my specifications would be of interest.

Thank you in advance guys!

:smile:

Floraville units are more than that I believe 4m+ ask. I really like the size and the balcony. The area is not bad save for the moques and the muslim graveyard nearby (small). Pattanakarn is a bit of a raceway. EZ walk to airport link and small shopping center w Max Value and banks. More shopping a but further up the road and malls sorta nearby. Area is definitely muslim flavor.

Whats your opinion of the units trogers? I love the big balconies.

2 hours ago, Number 6 said:

Floraville units are more than that I believe 4m+ ask. I really like the size and the balcony. The area is not bad save for the moques and the muslim graveyard nearby (small). Pattanakarn is a bit of a raceway. EZ walk to airport link and small shopping center w Max Value and banks. More shopping a but further up the road and malls sorta nearby. Area is definitely muslim flavor.

Whats your opinion of the units trogers? I love the big balconies.

Prices would range from Bt33k to Bt38k per sqm, depending on state of interior.

Location would be good for the OP having a grandmother and a kid. Close to shops, Thai school and a hospital.

Also this project has some demand from Japanese tenants working at Bang Prakong area.