Tony Kenway murdered in Pattaya over 8 million baht debt, say Thai police

webfact

15 minutes ago, michaellee said:

He's a low life scumbag no sympathy from my side,  peoples life he had ruined financial for his own greed he had 3 houses in Pattaya could have sold 2 to repay the debts, because he is a low life and used to cheating people now he paid dearly with his life. Som Nam Na

To be fair the people falling for these scams are looking to make a fast easy buck also.

Cant all be sweet little old ladies.

Ponzi economy of the west in the last 30 years has created too many thick f#### who think they can easily make a quick buck/pound/euro/baht

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, PumbaBangkok said:

It could make more sense if it was Kenway who was owed 8 million. No Kenway, no debt. 

Thats how it was originally reported a couple of weeks ago, kenway was owed money. 

Why would you top a guy that owes you.

4 hours ago, khunpa said:

No pity from here either.

The guy got what he deserved. You scam people, this is what you risk. Poor kids having a father like that.

Criminals often seem kind of stupid though. If you kill a guy, then how can he pay what he owes? Lots of other smarter options, if you want to get violent and need people to pay their debt.

Shouldn't the houses and cars be confiscated as profits of crime?

2 hours ago, ffaarraanngg said:

To what extent was it owed though. Maybe he thought he was being ripped off and said no.

Ripped off of what? Money stolen from naive investors? He walked with a gun for weeks. Around this lake they say 'a real golden gun'. I wish those imbeciles all best of luck.

4 minutes ago, IslandLover said:

An early press report indicated that it was Kenway who was owed money by "Mr. Toby".  IIRC that info came from Kenway's wife.

Kenway was in conseridation KING should pay him back. But we are talking about money ripped off from boiling room methods. So we have pretenders, thieves and ex-friends having an argument. Mr. King is very smart and I compliment him for that. He will be transferred to his missed Thailand, present perfect alibi's and walk around the Lake soon. And all the middlemen, gossipers (yes, most of the UK male drinkers have a high tendency to gossip full day here) will go on their knees for him. That is how it works.

1 minute ago, Factfinding said:

Kenway was in conseridation KING should pay him back. But we are talking about money ripped off from boiling room methods. So we have pretenders, thieves and ex-friends having an argument. Mr. King is very smart and I compliment him for that. He will be transferred to his missed Thailand, present perfect alibi's and walk around the Lake soon. And all the middlemen, gossipers (yes, most of the UK male drinkers have a high tendency to gossip full day here) will go on their knees for him. That is how it works.

Factfinding - Is it true that "Mr. Toby" ran a restaurant by the lake which is presently closed?

Just now, IslandLover said:

Factfinding - Is it true that "Mr. Toby" ran a restaurant by the lake which is presently closed?

He started it ages ago. Very popular and well managed spot. Mr. King learned his boiling room tricks from Eddie Jordan. But Jordan was more clever and moved towards F1. But he was the teacher. Believe it or not.

2 minutes ago, Factfinding said:

He started it ages ago. Very popular and well managed spot. Mr. King learned his boiling room tricks from Eddie Jordan. But Jordan was more clever and moved towards F1. But he was the teacher. Believe it or not.

Eddie Jordan ??????

3 hours ago, Get Real said:

Yep! And the result worked well for him. Actually it doesn´t matter. It´s enough to say he had the wrong line of work, and one way or another got killed for it.

And most criminal of him + suspect; they create children like business as usual. Not having the dignity to make some future plan and try to stick and support the kids as long as possible. No, just follow the freakin' <deleted>...in' money. I condemn them for that. Being a father.

No idea about the inner workings of the boiler room business....but doesn't the link to "Toby" seem a bit weak?

Apparently he was owed money and someone overhead him say he was going to kill him, enough to convict?

I'm sure in anger I have said i'd kill someone, fortunately they didn't coincidently die a short time later

1 minute ago, ljd1308 said:

No idea about the inner workings of the boiler room business....but doesn't the link to "Toby" seem a bit weak?

Apparently he was owed money and someone overhead him say he was going to kill him, enough to convict?

I'm sure in anger I have said i'd kill someone, fortunately they didn't coincidently die a short time later

They both ran boiler room businesses from Jomtien offices / call centres. But Toby created an additional account on which 'investors' put money. That came out and the partner (now dead) put a death wish on him. He fled to Cambodia. That was 2015. Now 2017 things are tidied up. Spic & Span.

Just now, Factfinding said:

They both ran boiler room businesses from Jomtien offices / call centres. But Toby created an additional account on which 'investors' put money. That came out and the partner (now dead) put a death wish on him. He fled to Cambodia. That was 2015. Now 2017 things are tidied up. Spic & Span.

Thanks for the info, that all points in one direction....but, still no real evidence against him?

He didn't dare target the locals, said police.

He obviously was too stupid to believe that non-Thais would be more than happy to snuff him for a190K quid bookie bet that he didn't plan to make good on.  For someone who ran in mafia circles and was a bookmaker,, that was suicidal.

1 minute ago, ljd1308 said:

Thanks for the info, that all points in one direction....but, still no real evidence against him?

Very. VERY hard to proof. Toby will walk away with it soon. Lack of proof + grease. And all so called Godfathers here will bow for him. They even will swim the lake naked to become friends again. Queenies.