Tony Kenway murdered in Pattaya over 8 million baht debt, say Thai police

webfact

“The British man who allegedly ordered the murder of another U.K. national in Thailand last month has been jailed for separate offenses in Phnom Penh, and is now awaiting trial for breach of trust and living in Cambodia illegally, officials said.”

Reference: https://www.cambodiadaily.com/news/thai-murder-suspect-in-jail-on-separate-charges-125405/

Take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror, I did today, which may I add is not great at the best of times, to try and see if I could fain a facial expression of surprise, let alone shock.

How about what got this snow ball rolling? The murder that was ordered, arranged and documented execution of his ex-business partner (By his surrogate and accomplice) which ensued after recent contacts of the deceased and apparently making direct verbal threats of killing his family etc. in recent months.

The deceased from what I have openly heard talked about during my irregular stays at the lake when I am on rotation of the deceased were shocking to say the least. The photos from his pals in immigration at various Thai Airports of the accused and his family since early 2015 coming and going. His reputation through their combined ignorance and vanity led to a spate and persistent series over inflated attempts at strong arming the operations of other individuals, of the same professional ilk/ path in life is to behave like scum and in their eyes live the dream.

Ultimately, steal their oppositions data and move on no matter what and/or who got in the way, collecting a cash cut from the old bill and immigration along the way using their credible security per say. Why would he have worried, his networking skills and insincerity are legendary through definition here, now, today due to his demise.  The pair of them have/had friends in “Perceived Positions of Power” and the real McKoy as they say., Recent circumstance has and will show who’s bottom line monthly running cost (Security), paid with their ill-gotten gains has proven to be most effective. As farcical as Mayweather versus McGregor may seem, it looks like it is going ahead. Let’s see how this pans out

They are/were in my understanding individuals that did, and never have, abide by the rules of working; traditionally quoted as "Honor among thieves" in what is ultimately one of the industries that funds drugs, guns, terrorism, people trafficking etc. The deceased was infamous and from what I had seen on occasions more than happy to revel in the twilight of getting his peers “Busted”, stealing their data and rolling on. In the process, only some of the “Rats on the Wheel,” had a long weekend at best, others did not fare so well, passing away while incarcerated until there bosses coughed up to get them out . The rest never stopped running, until now.

I am surprised that “Joe” the “Copper” who, according to Tony’s own admission had brought him a literal “Golden Gun”, presented in a wooden box, red felt lining and six golden bullets as a gift which looked like it was housed in a nice well-made wooden presentation box by all accounts. As for his own personal collection, I wonder what has happened to the content of his bum bag which he never went anywhere without. The bottom of the lake is a good guess.

Or his half-witted best man who when presented with the challenge of buying his mate a birthday present (Gift) went for the “Kit that converts your mates Glock into a carbine rifle.” Silly me for thinking a bottle of someone’s favorite tipple or an evening out was acceptable.

As for names and miss quotations through the coverage of this farce; they were/ are both openly known to have some useable physical aliases in the form of a second UK Passports and an example. Nelham, Kenway, King, Baker, Potter; all smoke and mirrors. According to recent news “Separate Offences” must now have somehow worked their way to the top of the pile titled, “Really, very important.” Versus the reality and  important fact regarding this situation, the ordered and apparently collaborated execution of an  old business partner under his instruction which has led to this media circus.

You could not make this up if you tried. The accused looked rather fresh considering he had been in incarcerated from as early as the 13th of this month, in the infamous S24 prison in Phnom Penh. They must have been through one hell of an upgrade since they were regarded as cutting edge until the early 1990’s when the political changes that occurred in Cambodia. Only time will tell.,

Edited by The Jackal
format

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, The Jackal said:

They are/were in my understanding individuals that did, and never have, abide by the rules of working; traditionally quoted as "Honor among thieves" in what is ultimately one of the industries that funds drugs, guns, terrorism, people trafficking etc. The deceased was infamous and from what I had seen on occasions more than happy to revel in the twilight of getting his peers “Busted”, stealing their data and rolling on. In the process, only some of the “Rats on the Wheel,” had a long weekend at best, others did not fare so well, passing away while incarcerated until there bosses coughed up to get them out . The rest never stopped running, until now.

It's not surprising that there is so much fall out between and within these gangs. They are stealing from some of the most vulnerable in society without any remorse. These people are complete moral blanks and anyone that works with them would be utterly stupid to think that they wouldn't just as easily turn on them too. 

Thanks for posting. Can you elaborate on your previous remark about what Kenway did to Turner?

Edited by LandOfWiles

On 21-2-2017 at 1:18 PM, The Jackal said:

“The British man who allegedly ordered the murder of another U.K. national in Thailand last month has been jailed for separate offenses in Phnom Penh, and is now awaiting trial for breach of trust and living in Cambodia illegally, officials said.”

Reference: https://www.cambodiadaily.com/news/thai-murder-suspect-in-jail-on-separate-charges-125405/

Take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror, I did today, which may I add is not great at the best of times, to try and see if I could fain a facial expression of surprise, let alone shock.

How about what got this snow ball rolling? The murder that was ordered, arranged and documented execution of his ex-business partner (By his surrogate and accomplice) which ensued after recent contacts of the deceased and apparently making direct verbal threats of killing his family etc. in recent months.

The deceased from what I have openly heard talked about during my irregular stays at the lake when I am on rotation of the deceased were shocking to say the least. The photos from his pals in immigration at various Thai Airports of the accused and his family since early 2015 coming and going. His reputation through their combined ignorance and vanity led to a spate and persistent series over inflated attempts at strong arming the operations of other individuals, of the same professional ilk/ path in life is to behave like scum and in their eyes live the dream.

Ultimately, steal their oppositions data and move on no matter what and/or who got in the way, collecting a cash cut from the old bill and immigration along the way using their credible security per say. Why would he have worried, his networking skills and insincerity are legendary through definition here, now, today due to his demise.  The pair of them have/had friends in “Perceived Positions of Power” and the real McKoy as they say., Recent circumstance has and will show who’s bottom line monthly running cost (Security), paid with their ill-gotten gains has proven to be most effective. As farcical as Mayweather versus McGregor may seem, it looks like it is going ahead. Let’s see how this pans out

I am surprised that “Joe” the “Copper” who, according to Tony’s own admission had brought him a literal “Golden Gun”, presented in a wooden box, red felt lining and six golden bullets as a gift which looked like it was housed in a nice well-made wooden presentation box by all accounts. As for his own personal collection, I wonder what has happened to the content of his bum bag which he never went anywhere without. The bottom of the lake is a good guess.

Or his half-witted best man who when presented with the challenge of buying his mate a birthday present (Gift) went for the “Kit that converts your mates Glock into a carbine rifle.” Silly me for thinking a bottle of someone’s favorite tipple or an evening out was acceptable.

As for names and miss quotations through the coverage of this farce; they were/ are both openly known to have some useable physical aliases in the form of a second UK Passports and an example. Nelham, Kenway, King, Baker, Potter; all smoke and mirrors. According to recent news “Separate Offences” must now have somehow worked their way to the top of the pile titled, “Really, very important.” Versus the reality and  important fact regarding this situation, the ordered and apparently collaborated execution of an  old business partner under his instruction which has led to this media circus.

You could not make this up if you tried. The accused looked rather fresh considering he had been in incarcerated from as early as the 13th of this month, in the infamous S24 prison in Phnom Penh. They must have been through one hell of an upgrade since they were regarded as cutting edge until the early 1990’s when the political changes that occurred in Cambodia. Only time will tell.,

But has Toby King incarcerated from as early as the 13th of this month? Who told you that fairy tale with all respect?

Whilst we all like to think that we wouldn't fall for a boiler room scam, it is disheartening to think that if you do happen to lose some of your judgement and sensibility as you get older then there are people in our midst who would see you as fair game. As in robbing you of all your savings, without guilt or decency or compunction. Their acolytes / spokesmen / accquaintances who have popped up on this thread need to search their conscience; if they have one; and need to stop the knowing innuendo. If they have any useful information to impart they should share it where it counts instead of "showing off" on an anonymous online forum.

On ‎21‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 1:18 PM, The Jackal said:

//  The accused looked rather fresh considering he had been in incarcerated from as early as the 13th of this month,

in the infamous S24 prison in Phnom Penh. //

S24? You probably mean S21? But it's now a museum

http://www.killingfieldsmuseum.com/s21-victims.html

It is also disheartening to see how much support many expats give to bars, restaurants, and individuals who were made 100% by money stolen from mostly pensioners.  It shows a complete lack of moral code.  Some things you just don't do.  I won't say drug money is victimless, but it certainly involves people making choices with market forces at work.  I have been given one of their pitches at a Chiang Mai Bar....Oil drilling...told them I had shares in XOM and didn't invest with unlicensed, unregistered, security dealers.  Gladly "Hutch" (Huck would have been a more appropriate nickname) is now deceased.  

3 hours ago, KhonKaenKowboy said:

It is also disheartening to see how much support many expats give to bars, restaurants, and individuals who were made 100% by money stolen from mostly pensioners.  It shows a complete lack of moral code.  Some things you just don't do.  I won't say drug money is victimless, but it certainly involves people making choices with market forces at work.  I have been given one of their pitches at a Chiang Mai Bar....Oil drilling...told them I had shares in XOM and didn't invest with unlicensed, unregistered, security dealers.  Gladly "Hutch" (Huck would have been a more appropriate nickname) is now deceased.  

Please tell me how a clueless expat like myself are to know the backgrounds of these people?

7 minutes ago, JB300 said:

If you're dealing with these kind of people then maybe you should ask mummy..,

No offence mate, if you don't know the background of people you're doing business with then maybe you should see my 1st answer

@Naam I'm surprised though not too much as I've long realised you take great pleasure snipping from the sidelines

Sucks to be you...

what really sucks is the naïve and ridiculous view that having a drink in a bar or a meal in a restaurant is "doing business".  :cheesy:

16 minutes ago, pegman said:

Please tell me how a clueless expat like myself are to know the backgrounds of these people?

Google their business name followed by the word "boiler room" or "fraud".... You can also run anyone, who has been licensed in the US to sell securities...for free, it will show complaints and fines/suspensions.  The latest is acTEFL course scammer....from the UK, but lost in civil court on fraud cases in the US....now " helping" potential teachers to fulfill their dreams.

2 minutes ago, Naam said:

what really sucks is the naïve and ridiculous view that having a drink in a bar or a meal in a restaurant is "doing business".  :cheesy:

Or letting g them sponsor your club or website....patronizing is synonymous with doing business with...so pick yourself up off the floor, you remind me of a few 6th graders with Autism I had the misfortune of knowing.

25 minutes ago, KhonKaenKowboy said:

Google their business name followed by the word "boiler room" or "fraud".... You can also run anyone, who has been licensed in the US to sell securities...for free, it will show complaints and fines/suspensions.  The latest is acTEFL course scammer....from the UK, but lost in civil court on fraud cases in the US....now " helping" potential teachers to fulfill their dreams.

When I hit that degree of anal retentiveness I hope I join the Pattaya Flying Club. 

On 21/02/2017 at 6:29 AM, LandOfWiles said:

It's not surprising that there is so much fall out between and within these gangs. They are stealing from some of the most vulnerable in society without any remorse. These people are complete moral blanks and anyone that works with them would be utterly stupid to think that they wouldn't just as easily turn on them too. 

Thanks for posting. Can you elaborate on your previous remark about what Kenway did to Turner?

I often wonder what some of the old timers from my area of London would of made of these new crimes/scams? People like the Krays. Roy shaw. The hunts or tibbs families from Canning Town. Would they of approved of robbing pensioners of life savings? 

I reckon they probably would just move in and take over

2 minutes ago, DaveE13 said:

I often wonder what some of the old timers from my area of London would of made of these new crimes/scams? People like the Krays. Roy shaw. The hunts or tibbs families from Canning Town. Would they of approved of robbing pensioners of life savings? 

I reckon they probably would just move in and take over

I think like this too when I hear of these gangs being referred to as "gangsters". To me they are just lightweights that could not operate in their home countries. They choose Thailand because it is one of easiest places in the world to become a criminal. 

I think pegman, KKK and co are posting about two different points: buying securities from scammers and going to bars/restaurants potentially owned by scammers. In the latter case it would be anal to check in advance; in the former it would be common sense. 

EDIT:  KKK this is the flying club that pegman is taking of 

https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/readers-submissions/2012/11/analysing-the-phenomena-of-the-pattaya-flying-club/

Edited by LandOfWiles

1 hour ago, KhonKaenKowboy said:
1 hour ago, Naam said:

Or letting g them sponsor your club or website....patronizing is synonymous with doing business with...so pick yourself up off the floor, you remind me of a few 6th graders with Autism I had the misfortune of knowing.

ThaiVisa wisdom at its best  rabugento1.gif

so next time i stop at a mom&pop store to get a soft drink i have to do some background research first? get real man! even my dogs would roll on the floor with laughter reading your comment. if you want to see an autistic fourth-grader go and look into a mirror.

I do my diligence, buying stock or property.  Buying a pack of cigs from some  Middleasterner's store is different than letting them sponsor your website, or prey on members of your club, let a!one coming on TVF and giving  first hand TESTIMO IALS about your 9% returns or how great such and such bar is that charges 80 THB for a Coke.  As some know, the biggest promoters of pyramid schemes are the early victims.....

Edited by KhonKaenKowboy

5 hours ago, LandOfWiles said:

I think like this too when I hear of these gangs being referred to as "gangsters". To me they are just lightweights that could not operate in their home countries. They choose Thailand because it is one of easiest places in the world to become a criminal. 

Exactly, it is like calling the teacher's Union " organized crime".....if they were actually "organized," taxes would be lower and student achievement would be higher.  I think the term "slopfia" app!iesto these !owlifes.....

1 hour ago, KhonKaenKowboy said:

Buying a pack of cigs from some  Middleasterner's store is different than letting them sponsor your website, or prey on members of your club, let a!one coming on TVF and giving  first hand TESTIMO IALS about your 9% returns

may i assume you are not addressing me? i don't know anybody from the Middle East who runs a store, i neither have a website nor am i a member of a club and last not least i'd be ashamed publishing if i made only a 9% return in 2016.