Pedophile Thai teacher asked students to masturbate him in the lunch hour, claims 12 year old

rooster59

Pedophile Thai teacher asked students to masturbate him in the lunch hour, claims 12 year old

teacher.PNG

Image: Daily News

A parent and her 12 year old daughter went to Chainat police yesterday to report a P6 class teacher for sex offences.

It is alleged that the 41 year old teacher lured female primary students to a classroom at lunchtime or after school. Once close by he groped their breasts and tried to touch their genitals.

And then he asked the frightened children  to masturbate him. He warned them to tell no one - and if they did he would fail them in his subject.

The mother of the 12 year old named only as "Kwan" said that she had noticed her daughter was sullen and reluctant to go to school over the last two to three months.

But on Thursday things escalated when her daughter ran home and told her that she had been grabbed in a classroom by a teacher. She had managed to run away.

Kwan told the police that the abuse started in July 2016. The teacher concerned would get students to visit him alone in a social studies classroom at lunchtime or after school. Then he would say that he was feeling stiff and could they massage him.

When they were close and off guard he would grab their breasts and genitals before asking the students to touch and masturbate him. She said this had happened to ten of her friends too.

Daily News reporters went to the school where officials refused to speak to them saying the director was on leave.

But as soon as they realized the seriousness of the case some 70 female students were called into the school offices to give evidence. Ten of these confirmed they had been victims of the teacher.

The school then announced that the teacher was about to be suspended.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-02-11

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

officials refused to speak to them saying the director was on leave.

One of the main perks of being a school director, appears to be the obvious ease at which one can suddenly go 'on leave'.

This normally happens when serious questions need to be answered about dubious staff working there.

With the massive financial gain of holding such a position, they should have to take the responsibility to reply to such serious allegations as soon as it comes to light. 

13 minutes ago, oldgent said:

... and the so called Director should be held accountable.

You do realise you're in Thailand, don't you? No one is accountable for anything. Any sign of "accountability" and it's "Oh, Somchai has decided to be a monk for a few months". Running away is the default solution to every problem.

Edited by SaintLouisBlues

Just now, SaintLouisBlues said:

You do realise you're in Thailand, don't you? No one is accountable for anything. Any sign of "accountability" and it's "Oh, Somchai has decided to be a monk for a few months". Running away is the default solution to every problem.

yes i do know, but who knows maybe things will change.

teacher suspended?, ped should be locked up until the investigation has run it's course.

mind you the investigation into 10 young girls from nakon nowhere,  being groped/abused by their teacher, will probably be less thorough than the investigation into the poor bunnies, image theft case.

Sadly, there're many so called teachers out there that have an ulterior motives

to be in a class room other than teaching young minds,

many of them are closet pedophiles acting on their fantasies and

twisted sic desires taking it out on children, what can be done about it?

warn parents and children to be on the look out for deviant behavior

and report it to the relevant authorities immediately....

Another sick individual that has understood to take advantage of the poor education that the shools and parents are giving the children. Time after time it has gone so far so it´s time to put the question what our children understand between right and wrong. This is in no kind of way any victim blaming. Just a question about how it can be up to ten victims and month of abuse before it comes out in the open.

1 hour ago, PatOngo said:

Bent teachers, bent cops, bent politicians, bent officials............it's a rather bent place!

It`s the same everywhere only in Thailand these people are either suspended or discretely moved to other locations where it`s out of sight, out of mind as to protect the reputations and credibility of the institutions they work for.

This case will be swept under the carpet like all the others. The parents will all be warned how uncomfortable this would be if it went to court. The girl that told her parents will probably be bullied into leaving the school. 

The teacher will be moved to another school .

Case closed. 

1 hour ago, mcfish said:

I remember when I was 12 and we were playing spin the bottle at school and the teacher was playing as well and he kissed a few girls.

Everyone thought it was cool back then.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

child abuse was never 'cool' though was it

30 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

It`s the same everywhere only in Thailand these people are either suspended or discretely moved to other locations where it`s out of sight, out of mind as to protect the reputations and credibility of the institutions they work for.

No it's not, I never knew any teachers when I went to school who asked students to jack them off!

2 hours ago, macksview said:

teacher suspended?, ped should be locked up until the investigation has run it's course.

mind you the investigation into 10 young girls from nakon nowhere,  being groped/abused by their teacher, will probably be less thorough than the investigation into the poor bunnies, image theft case.

Don't hang him high, just low & slow.

One of the more shocking things I have experienced in Thailand happened in Bangkok about 9 years ago: I was walking past a secondary school for girls in Bangkok, and on the other side of the road, directly opposite the school, stood a Thai man with his trousers and underpants down around his ankles and with a clearly visible erection - masturbating himself as he looked at the girls coming out of the school. None of the Thai pedestrians, who saw this incident, did a thing; nobody phoned the police - they just carried on about their business. 

I later spoke to a Thai friend (a university-educated hospital worker) about this, and he said: 'It happens sometimes. But it does not harm anyone. No big problem'.

What?!!!

This case will be swept under the carpet like all the others. The parents will all be warned how uncomfortable this would be if it went to court. The girl that told her parents will probably be bullied into leaving the school. 
The teacher will be moved to another school .
Case closed. 

Pretty much like how child sex abuse in schools and other institutions was handled by the Establishment in the UK in the 70s and 80s.

3 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

One of the main perks of being a school director, appears to be the obvious ease at which one can suddenly go 'on leave'.

This normally happens when serious questions need to be answered about dubious staff working there.

With the massive financial gain of holding such a position, they should have to take the responsibility to reply to such serious allegations as soon as it comes to light. 

You wouldn't expect the school director to be anywhere near the school when something as ugly as this occurs, most directors sit in their office trying to work out how to cash in on their 'job', building projects, with a 20-30% kickback being the most popular strategy.[the Merc has to be paid for] However, when government bigwigs show up with their smart uniforms festooned with ribbons and medals from a jamboree bag, she/he will be there all smiles for the cameras.

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

Sadly, there're many so called teachers out there that have an ulterior motives

to be in a class room other than teaching young minds,

many of them are closet pedophiles acting on their fantasies and

twisted sic desires taking it out on children, what can be done about it?

warn parents and children to be on the look out for deviant behavior

and report it to the relevant authorities immediately....

I expect you have some concrete figures to base your assumption around? or maybe not.

'many'? Well, how many exactly is 'many'?

Do you even have an idea of how many teachers are out there?

The percentage of bad teachers is very small.

Your post sounds like you're projecting

Daily News reporters went to the school where officials refused to speak to them saying the director was on leave.

...and then the director miraculously reappeared with a loud "plopp!" after pulling his head out of his behind.

The school then announced that the teacher was about to be suspended.

I think there is something seriously wrong in this so called "education system" if kids were abused and put under pressure and fear to tell anyone for 8 month. I want to throw up thinking about they had to wai him and greet him with "good morning teacher" during this time. 

4 hours ago, mcfish said:

I remember when I was 12 and we were playing spin the bottle at school and the teacher was playing as well and he kissed a few girls.

Everyone thought it was cool back then.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

It's criminal misconduct of course. Just goes to show how these mongrels win over the trust of innocent kids.