Drugs Suppression Police - Ganga could be a legal drug in the future

rooster59

7 minutes ago, jollyhangmon said:

Well, sir, i know it as an expression for low(er) quality product as far as weed's concerned ...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snickelfritz 

OK, never heard it outside of it's German origin, there really are some funny borrow words about, thanks for that anyway, I'll be more careful next time I ask if anyone has seen any chattering kids about, they may get the wrong idea, something for you to consider as well ;)

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was made illegal in the US because William Hearst didn't want his competition in the newspaper business to have access to cheap paper from hemp. He owned the forests on the west coast and his competition had to purchase expensive paper from him if they didn't have access to cheaper hemp paper.

He hired fake scientists and lobbied the US Gov't with his money to make it illegal by proclaiming it the "devil's weed".

The constitution of the US is written on hemp paper. It has been detected on  the walls of constitution hall where it is widely known that when creating the constitution, the founders were drinking alcohol and smoking marijuana during the three days they were "locked" in.

The human brain has receptors for cannabis and they have been in humans for over four thousand years.

It was purely political. The papers proclaiming its "false" negative affects have all been disproven  today. UCLA scientist have even determined it can kill cancer cells.

Every negative scientific study has been debunked and found to have false un-reproduceable claims.

BUT...and this is a big one.... it is horrible for young people's minds when they are developing especially during the ages of puberty and adolescence.  It kills their drive. I have seen this in many people. They lack ambition later in life, kind of like alcoholics. 

So an age limit of 21 or even 24 is better as they now know our brains are not fully developed until much later in life. In the USA now, we have a generation of millennials that are a little out of whack because of it. They started early in life and now are a little apathetic.

3 hours ago, Get Real said:

Never said that alcohol is not bad. Just said that there is no need for more drugs to be lagalized. Still standing my gruond, and I am not drunk.

Regarding moronic and ignorance. What is most filled with that. Not wanting more legalized drugs, or wanting it? We all know that all drugs combined are contributing to more criminal activities, due to that most of the drugs existing weaken a persons senses, view on reality and tearing down the walls of morality.

Not been living in a cave, and not reached the age of 65 yet.

Who is telling you marijuana is a drug? It was used for centuries and only made illegal recently. Do you know the history of marijuana and hemp? You really need to educate yourself. You have the "bad" drugs and marijuana in the same category.  They are completely different. 

4 hours ago, Get Real said:

And the answer is always a big NO! Just not going to be a discussion from my side on this. IMO....

You don't care about anyone else's views so why should we care about yours?

Admitting you are a closed-minded ignoramus also isn't going to bring much qualification to what you drivel on to say.

Entering into a forum topic asking to be left alone by anyone who may disagree with you, so you can spout your own views without showing any respect for those of others, and then insulting people when you don't get your own way.

You deserve to be be richly carved.

12 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

OK, never heard it outside of it's German origin, there really are some funny borrow words about, thanks for that anyway, I'll be more careful next time I ask if anyone has seen any chattering kids about, they may get the wrong idea, something for you to consider as well ;)

Yessir, :cheesy: ... i already contemplated that after reading the other explanations on urb-dic ... smoking 'mischievous children' might not go down very well at times, it's true. 

Well, one could always vaporize them i guess ... 

1 hour ago, Shawn0000 said:

People should not be driving under the influence of a medicine that effects coordination and reactions, their doctor should make them aware of this.  So to clarify, you also think all other medicines that effect driving ability should be criminalized?  No more drowsy cough syrups, strong pain killers or antihistamines, just in case someone ignores the doctors advice, right?

Do you smoker that shit 

1 hour ago, Alan Deer said:

I don't take ANY drugs whatsoever - except caffeine and the occasional paracetamol

"I know more about it that you think: - well so far you however have failed to demonstrate any knowledge of the topic. please feel free to rectify this.

however it is fairly clear by your comment "Do you smoker that shit I would say yes you do " that rather than make a reasoned argument you prefer just to make baseless comments  the reinforce your ignorance of the topic.

You have your idea on it I have mine so leave it at that 

1 hour ago, georgemandm said:

Seen what that shit did to my son  schizophrenic because of that shit 

Very unlikely -more likely he had schizophrenia tendencies already.   But even if true it is irrelevant  99.9 of users have a good time.  We do not ban all motor vehicles because some people have accidents-sometimes fatal. 

1 hour ago, Alan Deer said:

I don't take ANY drugs whatsoever - except caffeine and the occasional paracetamol

"I know more about it that you think: - well so far you however have failed to demonstrate any knowledge of the topic. please feel free to rectify this.

however it is fairly clear by your comment "Do you smoker that shit I would say yes you do " that rather than make a reasoned argument you prefer just to make baseless comments  the reinforce your ignorance of the topic.

You have your ideas on it I have mine so let's just leave it at that 

Just now, The manic said:

Very unlikely -more likely he had schizophrenia tendencies already.   But even if true it is irrelevant  99.9 of users have a good time.  We do not ban all motor vehicles because some people have accidents-sometimes fatal. 

You are talking  rubbish 

but you can believe what you want and I can believe what I want 

Why are everyone referring to these plants as "drugs?"    

They grow in the ground like flowers and other herbs.    

Drugs are things like Aspirin (still legal), Lipitor (though it causes liver failure), and let's throw in alcohol since it does not grow in the ground.    

Who decides on what is legal and illegal?   Certainly not the gardening industry or the farmers.    

Now then, let's first make drugs illegal and then look to see if there are plants to be considered illegal!

So, first, we shut down the drug stores where they sell drugs and then we give notice to doctors and pharmacists for selling drugs.    

This, of course, after we analyze drugs to see if they actually assist or hinder the healing process>

Either that, or we get honest and call plants drugs and drugs plants?!     

3 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

You are talking  rubbish 

All scientific evidence points to substance abuse being a trigger to already underlying mental illnesses, there is no evidence to suggest that cannabis can "cause" schizophrenia and it is no more likely to be the trigger than alcohol.

Just now, georgemandm said:

You are talking  rubbish 

Your beliefs are in fact prejudices based on years of false news and reporting.  Millions of people around the use ganja and do not turn schizophrenic.  Nobody actually knows the exact cause of schizophrenia but it is thought dysfunctional parental relationships contribute to it.  Perhaps that is why you wish to invalidate me and millions of others by blaming pot.  it would be laughable if it were no so pathetic. 

7 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

You are talking  rubbish 

And you are not talking at all, you are mouthing empty words unless you can say why he is talking rubbish. Since you refuse or are likely incapable of a reasonable answer your posts become content-free (other than aforementioned bad stuff like prejudice and misinformation, etc.).

Edited by Squeegee

3 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

All scientific evidence points to substance abuse being a trigger to already underlying mental illnesses, there is no evidence to suggest that cannabis can "cause" schizophrenia and it is no more likely to be the trigger than alcohol.

Your a doctor now on tv are you 

Just now, georgemandm said:

Your a doctor now on tv are you 

I can read, and I do, something you should try before making your baseless assumptions.  I did not claim to know from my own research, I stated a fact, that scientific evidence points to cannabis being a trigger.  You, on the other hand, claimed that cannabis caused your sons schizophrenia, that would make you the self appointed doctor, not me.

6 hours ago, Get Real said:

Yep! Just add a little bit more fire in the already hot and boiling pot. Actually insane!

That´s my opinion, and if possible maybe I can be overlooked by all the people in this forum that are positive to drugs. Just heard the stories before. There is a reason why it´s illigal in most countries.

Get real!!!

14 minutes ago, alex8912 said:

Who is telling you marijuana is a drug? It was used for centuries and only made illegal recently. Do you know the history of marijuana and hemp? You really need to educate yourself. You have the "bad" drugs and marijuana in the same category.  They are completely different. 

I already told that I have converted. All drug use is fine by me. 

Just now, Shawn0000 said:

I can read, and I do, something you should try before making your baseless assumptions.  I did not claim to know from my own research, I stated a fact, that scientific evidence points to cannabis being a trigger.  You, on the other hand, claimed that cannabis caused your sons schizophrenia, that would make you the self appointed doctor, not me.

You can read what you like so you believe everything you read do you .

have seen it first hand you need to do more  research and find out from people who  suffer from long time use of that  rubbish .

but like I say you can believe what you what and I can believe what I want so just leave because we will get know we're .

34 minutes ago, Dennny said:

It was made illegal in the US because William Hearst didn't want his competition in the newspaper business to have access to cheap paper from hemp. He owned the forests on the west coast and his competition had to purchase expensive paper from him if they didn't have access to cheaper hemp paper.

He hired fake scientists and lobbied the US Gov't with his money to make it illegal by proclaiming it the "devil's weed".

The constitution of the US is written on hemp paper. It has been detected on  the walls of constitution hall where it is widely known that when creating the constitution, the founders were drinking alcohol and smoking marijuana during the three days they were "locked" in.

The human brain has receptors for cannabis and they have been in humans for over four thousand years.

It was purely political. The papers proclaiming its "false" negative affects have all been disproven  today. UCLA scientist have even determined it can kill cancer cells.

Every negative scientific study has been debunked and found to have false un-reproduceable claims.

BUT...and this is a big one.... it is horrible for young people's minds when they are developing especially during the ages of puberty and adolescence.  It kills their drive. I have seen this in many people. They lack ambition later in life, kind of like alcoholics. 

So an age limit of 21 or even 24 is better as they now know our brains are not fully developed until much later in life. In the USA now, we have a generation of millennials that are a little out of whack because of it. They started early in life and now are a little apathetic.

There is only one thing worse than dichotomising an issue and that is attributing the whole thing to one reason...and that in itself is a false syllogism

the history of marijuana in AMERICA is one major aspect - it isn't the only aspect and conspiracy theories are the lowest of the low when it comes to explanations.

What is quite clear is that in the early C19th, marijuana was linked to and used against immigration - especially that of Mexicans (sound familiar) - just as now   people don't rely on good evidence for an argument and will happily follow a lie.

there is little evidence to suggest the hemp industry was specifically picked by any lobby representing artificial fibres or paper magnates - however it is likely that they would have supported these measures AFTER they were proposed.

as for the other claims for medicinal canabis - they are still very weak and as said before only a symptom of those want it to be true.

Edited by Alan Deer

4 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

have seen it first hand you need to do more  research and find out from people who  suffer from long time use of that  rubbish .

but like I say you can believe what you what and I can believe what I want so just leave because we will get know we're .

There is no way you would be able to see the difference between the triggering schizophrenia and the causing of schizophrenia, however the published studies have demonstrated the former to be the most probable reaction in the case of cannabis resulting in schizophrenia.  And no, I do not believe all that I read, but medical journals featuring peer reviewed studies are the best we have, a damn sight better than your observation resulting in blind assumption, obviously.

6 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

Yet again you display a total inability to understand how we learn about a problem - if we only believed our personal "first hand " evidence, we would still believe the world was flat.

To say that you can believe what you want - is a completely nonsensical and irrelevant statement - how limited ca you get? All this means is that in the face of overwhelming evidence you are incapable of seeing the truth.....IU'm sure this is true, but it doesn't make the statement anymore less risible as does your sad argument about your son's illness.

2 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

There is no way you would be able to see the difference between the triggering schizophrenia and the causing of schizophrenia, however the published studies have demonstrated the former to be the most probable reaction in the case of cannabis resulting in schizophrenia.  And no, I do not believe all that I read, but medical journals featuring peer reviewed studies are the best we have, a damn sight better than your observation resulting in blind assumption, obviously.

the simple argument against a link is to look at the stats - if marijuana was linked to schizophrenia or other mental illnesses then there would be a corresponding raise. Marijuana consumption has risen by a factor of 40 in recent years - there has been no such corresponding rise in the illness - in fact it has stayed constant.

5 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

Ok

4 minutes ago, Alan Deer said:

Yet again you display a total inability to understand how we learn about a problem - if we only believed our personal "first hand " evidence, we would still believe the world was flat.

To say that you can believe what you want - is a completely nonsensical and irrelevant statement - how limited ca you get? All this means is that in the face of overwhelming evidence you are incapable of seeing the truth.....IU'm sure this is true, but it doesn't make the statement anymore less risible as does your sad argument about your son's illness.

Up to you