U.S. elections official asks Trump for evidence of voter fraud

rooster59

Just now, ilostmypassword said:

How about from some states that were entirely Republican controlled and did large and expensive investigations of voter fraud. They found virtually nothing.

Got number or a source?

I doubt very much it's widespread or significant, but that it's minuscule I find suspect. 

We all agree it exists, but only one side seems to want to try and stop it, why s that?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

When you call me bro you sound illiterate. I am not your bro. I am your political opponent.

You believe the myth(or don't and pretend to) propagated purposely by a desperate Democrat party that there is no voter fraud. 

There are many, many findings of fraud. Democrats profit from them. Trump will end this nonsense and put punks like them(and you?) in jail  

another non report from Philly

https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/illegal-voters-uncovered-philly-just-tip-iceberg/

If it's a myth it's one propagated by virtually Democratic and Republican election officials.

If it's a myth it's one that survived investigations by 5 Republican State Governments that found virtually no voter fraud.

1 hour ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

When you call me bro you sound illiterate. I am not your bro. I am your political opponent.

You believe the myth(or don't and pretend to) propagated purposely by a desperate Democrat party that there is no voter fraud. 

There are many, many findings of fraud. Democrats profit from them. Trump will end this nonsense and put punks like them(and you?) in jail  

another non report from Philly

https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/illegal-voters-uncovered-philly-just-tip-iceberg/

And apparently you believe in putting your political opponents in jail.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if President Bannon shares your views.

Edited by ilostmypassword

Just now, ilostmypassword said:

And apparently you believe in putting your political opponents in jail.  

Only when they're committing fraud.

Of course lefty isn't happy with putting them is jail, they advocate blowing up the Whitehouse on television, and pull people out of their cars and beat them at their "demonstrations".

Hilarious 

5 hours ago, optad said:

I dispute the point he is cognitively aware of what constitutes a 'lie', further what is a fact, or even an alternate fact or a truth. 

It is just his voice at the time of saying. Everything else is remedial.

It's really as simple as this: Trump is mentally insane. And I don't mean this figuratively or metaphorically. I mean he's nuts, he can't distinguish fact from fiction, he sees what isn't there — he's clinically insane. 

Edited by HerbalEd

There are different levels of conspiracy theorists:

A. believe something because it's believable

B. A, plus they want to believe it, coupled with the diminished intelligence of the believer.

C. A+B, plus, believing such an outlandish thing blows other peoples' minds, gains notice.

People immersed in metaphysical (crystal ball gazers like Nancy Reagan) are in this category.

D. A+B+C, plus they can gain an advantage, for example; make more money

Some examples of D:  MLM boosters, anti-GW/anti-science people who work in the oil industry

E. All the above, plus it's a way to screw the competition and therefore build up the conspiracy theorist's ego.  

The Divider is E.

There is a thin line between being a liar and believing in outlandish conspiracy theories.  Trump is both and is a danger to Americans.  His diminishing field of fans don't realize it yet, by some will come over to reason, week by week - particularly when they wake up and see Trump's prior promises crumbling one by one. Many of Trump's voters won't see the light until they see their job/income situation devolve, because Trump fans are mainly concerned about their immediate job situation.  They don't know much about, or care about the well-being of the world.

5 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

They don't know much about, or care about the well-being of the world.

Not to worry, lefty updates them constantly on the perilous situation the world is in.

The state of Washington almost went bankrupt when two students were denied entry and the world has gotten 2/100 of a degree hotter in the last 20 years. 

When the expensive, time-wasting and unnecessary commission gets ready to publish their results, it will show there was miniscule voter fraud, and those few voters who cheated were mostly Trump voters.   Trump will be shown the conclusion before it's published, and will denigrate the findings and the commission members, as he does whenever news breaks that isn't praising of him or his dumbass ideas.

Similar happened when, during Nixon's reign, a commission was appointed to study whether pot was harmful.  The commission was about to publish its findings (which showed, of course, that pot is not harmful), when Nixon had a shitfit and forbade the findings from being published.  I was in Wash. D.C. at the time, working as a furniture mover (my own truck/biz) and one of my clients was a man who was on that commission.  I met him the day after Nixon squashed all his and his colleagues' hard work.  He was depressed and cynical that day.  I don't blame him.   I smoked a doobie with him, with Alice's Restaurant playing in the background.  He felt a bit better later on.

5 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Not to worry, lefty updates them constantly on the perilous situation the world is in.

The state of Washington almost went bankrupt when two students were denied entry and the world has gotten 2/100 of a degree hotter in the last 20 years. 

0.02 of a degree ?!   Wow, it doesn't take much heat to seriously deplete 19 of 20 of the world's major glaciers, and render the Arctic nearly ice-free in summer,  .....least ice for 16,000 years.   

Any more anti-science tidbits to share with us?

Edited by boomerangutang

4 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

0.02 of a degree ?!   Wow, it doesn't take much heat to seriously deplete 19 of 20 of the world's major glaciers, and render the Arctic nearly ice-free in summer,  .....least ice for 16,000 years.   

Any more anti-science tidbits to share with us?

So how  much hotter is it?

17 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

When the expensive, time-wasting and unnecessary commission gets ready to publish their results, it will show there was miniscule voter fraud, and those few voters who cheated were mostly Trump voters.   Trump will be shown the conclusion before it's published, and will denigrate the findings and the commission members, as he does whenever news breaks that isn't praising of him or his dumbass ideas.

Similar happened when, during Nixon's reign, a commission was appointed to study whether pot was harmful.  The commission was about to publish its findings (which showed, of course, that pot is not harmful), when Nixon had a shitfit and forbade the findings from being published.  I was in Wash. D.C. at the time, working as a furniture mover (my own truck/biz) and one of my clients was a man who was on that commission.  I met him the day after Nixon squashed all his and his colleagues' hard work.  He was depressed and cynical that day.  I don't blame him.   I smoked a doobie with him, with Alice's Restaurant playing in the background.  He felt a bit better later on.

That marijuana fact-finding panel was actually commissioned by Nixon himself. They spent two years and two million dollars to conclude that marijuana wasn't anywhere near as harmful as people thought/claimed, and Nixon supposedly said "wrong answer" and threw the report in the trash bin. 

7 hours ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

Dr Jessy Richmond, old Dominion Univ  6% of voters in recent survey admitttd to not being US citizens.  800000 votes for Hilery. 

Read this before on news ?

probably not. Why not?  

Strange huh?

Great, give us the source

2 hours ago, mogandave said:

Got number or a source?

I doubt very much it's widespread or significant, but that it's minuscule I find suspect. 

We all agree it exists, but only one side seems to want to try and stop it, why s that?

It's utter nonsense, and it's simply an excuse for the GOP to try and bring in yet more legislation that obstructs the demographic most like to vote Democrat.

With that and their gerrymandering, it is the GOP that is committing voter fraud. 

The facts are in, and it’s not even a close call. There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud during the 2016 elections or any relatively recent election. Multiple studies at the state and federal level confirm this fact. When current Texas Gov. Greg Abbott served as state Attorney General, his own high profile investigation led to only one conviction and one guilty plea that involved in-person voter fraud in all Texas elections from 2002 through 2014.

A 2007 report by the Brennan Center for Justice also found miniscule rates of voter fraud. In fact, a specialized United States Department of Justice unit formed with the goal of finding instances of federal election fraud examined the 2002 and 2004 federal elections, where they were only able to prove that 0.00000013 percent of ballots cast were fraudulent.

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/politics/316571-texas-is-ground-zero-for-baseless-voter-fraud-claims

11 hours ago, Chang_paarp said:

Being called for his "alternate facts" and being asked to provide real facts.

I wonder how long until this official is sacked?

I'll bet trumps number is low. With all of the dead people that vote,  people that vote more than once and voter that are illegal.

Where are you from in America or are you commenting on something you don't live with everyday.

1 minute ago, USPatriot said:

I'll bet trumps number is low. With all of the dead people that vote,  people that vote more than once and voter that are illegal.

Where are you from in America or are you commenting on something you don't live with everyday.

Members are not required to be from America to post on these threads and they are not required to live with anything everyday to have an opinion.  

Stay on topic.  

Evidence? There is no evidence. He's a Liar , well-documented. And why is he going on and on about this? He WON the election. What a tool!

Maybe because of Mexicans like this committing voter fraud...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-10/what-voter-fraud-mexican-citizen-sentenced-8-years-prison-after-illegally-voting-tex?page=4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rosa Maria Ortega. Texas.  Mexican national. Voted fraudulently five times.  Caught.  Prosecuted.  Felony conviction(s).  Sentenced to 8 years.   So yes, it happens.

Look it up, get a clue, and stop all the ridiculous whining that it never happens.

5 minutes ago, hawker9000 said:

Rosa Maria Ortega. Texas.  Mexican national. Voted fraudulently five times.  Caught.  Prosecuted.  Felony conviction(s).  Sentenced to 8 years.   So yes, it happens.

Look it up, get a clue, and stop all the ridiculous whining that it never happens.

It's not that it absolutely never happens. It's just so rare that it's statistically insignificant.

Evidence? There is no evidence. He's a Liar , well-documented. And why is he going on and on about this? He WON the election. What a tool!

He is going on about this to stack the cards further in the republicans advantage in the future. This will lead to more hurdles for voter registration and actual voting.

sent using Tapatalk

51 minutes ago, hawker9000 said:

If true - great.

Only 2,999,999 (or is it 4,999,999) to go!

15 minutes ago, mogandave said:

And as long as they primarily vote left it doesn't matter.

If something is statistically insignificant, then it already doesn't matter as far as election results go. And it turns out that the woman convicted in Texas voted Republican. I noticed that the zerohedgefund article left out that particular datum.

1 minute ago, ilostmypassword said:

If something is statistically insignificant, then it already doesn't matter as far as election results go. And it turns out that the woman convicted in Texas voted Republican. I noticed that the zerohedgefund article left out that particular datum.

Zerohedge has been proven to be a fake news/click bait website.

3 minutes ago, Dagnabbit said:

I just said Zerohedge has been proven to be a fake news website.  Didn't comment on the story.  But it does support the fact there is very little voter fraud.

Just now, Dagnabbit said:

So evidence of voter fraud is not evidence of voter fraud?

Evidence of voter fraud is not evidence of massive voter fraud. As I have repeatedly pointed out, 5 states that were headed by republican governors with republican legislatures did massive and expensive investigations and found next to none. Not zero, but nearly so. Nothing that justifies such lunatic claims by Donald Trump that thousands of illegal voters were bussed from Massachusetts to New Hampshire.