Hundreds of immigrants arrested in 'routine' U.S. enforcement surge

rooster59

On 2/11/2017 at 5:43 PM, stander said:

For every family of illegals shattered by deportation, there is an American family shattered by an illegal who committed a gruesome crime.

You just made that up. Totally fake. :post-4641-1156693976:

If you're gonna try to sling that kind of propaganda, back it up with a credible source. Not a trumpist propaganda site. Something actually FACT based. 

Yes there are families broken up. Yes some undocumented persons commit gruesome crimes. Duh. Obviously.  What you asserted, the one to one relation, does not logically follow from those two actual facts. 

Edited by Jingthing

On 2/11/2017 at 3:18 PM, stander said:

The Left has been outsmarted, outclassed, and outwitted by a financial GIANT that is so far above their pay grades they just don't get, a BIG reason for that is no philosophy, no inner peace, they are always at war, mostly with themselves.

Financial giant? You must be confused. Bloomberg isn't president. 

5 hours ago, stander said:

Illegal Aliens should be:-
1 Fingerprinted, photographed and retinal scanned.
2 Deported within 24 hours
3 Don't break up families, deport them all
4 Flagged as not eligible for immigration to the USA

Perhaps you haven't thought this one through.

Don't break up families, deport them all, you say?

In many cases of course the remaining family members are U.S. citizens, yeah?

Surely you're not suggesting deporting U.S. citizens?

I know it's an absurd question, but in the trump era you never know.

Many will recall that trump tweeted that perhaps U.S. citizens that burn American flags should have their citizenship taken away.

I doubt he's even read the constitution. 

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Perhaps you haven't thought this one through.

Don't break up families, deport them all, you say?

In many cases of course the remaining family members are U.S. citizens, yeah?

Surely you're not suggesting deporting U.S. citizens?

I know it's an absurd question, but in the trump era you never know.

Many will recall that trump tweeted that perhaps U.S. citizens that burn American flags should have their citizenship taken away.

I doubt he's even read the constitution. 

Okay he should have said stop letting them make anchor babies. 

Trump loves to be center of attention.  He would rather it be adulation than contentious. Being ignored, for Trump, is a fate worse than no walk-by pussy to grab.

Because Trump is sucking up all the foul air in the US, there are a lot less calories (by legislators and others) being devoted to trying to fix America's problems.   Everyone, like ourselves, are so focused on expressing our opinions on Trump, and trying to clean up the daily messes made by him and Bannon.  Who's minding the store re; FDA, National Parks, Day Care, 'too-big-to-fail banks',  and rich people buying elections, etc?

It's like if you had a day care with 25 kids, but one kid kept shitting and wiping his shit everywhere.  Guess where all your focus would have to be?

42 minutes ago, onemorechang said:

Some people just cant get over it.

Let it go, your feel much better.  Go there Donald

Ok, I can get over it, if I suddenly wished America would go down the tubes.  If, in other words, I thought like Putin, then sure, I'd be glad Trump and Bannon are running the show.

3 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

Ok, I can get over it, if I suddenly wished America would go down the tubes.  If, in other words, I thought like Putin, then sure, I'd be glad Trump and Bannon are running the show.

As if the Tea Party ever got over it before they took over Congress. :stoner:

On 2/12/2017 at 1:17 PM, stander said:

The United States should adopt Mexico's hard line immigration policy, it is a felony to be an illegal alien in Mexico.

Yet they turn a blind eye to all the illegals from Central America transiting through Mexico on their way to the US border.

The headline on this article is misleading. It should say "illegal" immigrants. Not to do so implies that legal immigrants are being targeted.

58 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Yet they turn a blind eye to all the illegals from Central America transiting through Mexico on their way to the US border.

The headline on this article is misleading. It should say "illegal" immigrants. Not to do so implies that legal immigrants are being targeted.

The headline is correct.   Not all of the people being deported are illegal.   Some have entered legally and their status when they are arrested is legal.   If they have been convicted of criminal offenses -- usually of a serious nature -- their visa will be revoked and they will be deported.   They may be sentenced to prison in the US first, depending on the crime.  

Who are you talking about?

A person known to be multiply bankrupt (financially) at least?

A poster who knows little about how the business world works, especially big business and the history of wealthy entrepreneurs.

Ever taken a simple accounting course?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect