Mentally ill American

JaseTheBass

I've seen that guy around. Bald on top with long hair on the sides that is scraggly? He reminds me of a bird too. There is also another weird American that hangs out at Suan Baak Haad, walking the track. He wears a red baseball cap and talks to himself, sometimes even shouting. Thais seem afraid of him although he never seems to interact with anyone but himself I doubt he is any danger.

Yeah, that's him! Walking scarecrow [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

8 hours ago, mcfish said:

Haha I was glad to rid both my wives. Now in Pattaya with short time wives young and hot!

You seem agitated for some reason, are you getting laid?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Not agitated, sex life is fine.

Why is a Pattaya resident bragging about his short time wives and posting on the Chiang Mai forum?  You're coming across as a bit of a Trump--loudly promoting your accomplishments and how wonderful you are.

48 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Not agitated, sex life is fine.

Why is a Pattaya resident bragging about his short time wives and posting on the Chiang Mai forum?  You're coming across as a bit of a Trump--loudly promoting your accomplishments and how wonderful you are.

31 minutes ago, mcfish said:

Thanks emoji3.png but you need to stop stalking.. It's creeping me out

Out of context to the point of being a lie.  Maybe you are Trump.

1 hour ago, JaseTheBass said:

I would have to be blind and deaf to not know he was a Merkin.

Sent from my R2D2 using my C3P0 manservant

Merkin?  Maybe your issues go a little deeper than this op.

Just now, JaseTheBass said:

To be fair, he could've been Canadian, but probably not Portuguese.

Sent from my R2D2 using my C3P0 manservant

You do know that "Merkin" is offensive?  Even more than "Yank".

3 minutes ago, impulse said:

Gotta say, I'm always amused by guys who decide to live in a foreign country, then get upset that the people around them don't live by the same playground code as the people they decided to move away from.

"I'm always amused"  Is that how you say 'I'm feeling superior' where you come from? 

24 minutes ago, rijb said:

"I'm always amused"  Is that how you say 'I'm feeling superior' where you come from? 

I got the idea he was saying you're a crazy provincial mofo who is not only living in a different province but a different country, and not even a western one. With a brainpan functioning on that level I would not worry about crazy mericans, no matter how repugnant, arrogant and drunk. I would worry about running afoul through sheer blind provincial ignorance of some of the locals and getting snuffed.

Edited by LomSak27

46 minutes ago, rijb said:

Have I mentioned that I'm also often amused by people who seem to parse every observation on TVF, looking for insults where there aren't any?

We all have our quirks.   I'm also amused when I look back on a lot of decisions I've made and things I've done.  But I don't take myself all that seriously.

A long time ago,  life became a whole lot easier when I decided it's okay if people don't have the same way of seeing things- and I don't have to expend any energy to convince them.  

An off-putting encounter indeed, then again, wasn't that lovely stroll around a cauldron of questionable liquids and discarded BurgerKing take away bags, in a city choked with air pollution and weirdos from all over the world? 

Amazing-Thailand-logo_Heart-Shaped.jpg

They've all been rotten since Reagan, on both foreign and domestic policy.

Presidents represent those who pay for their campaigns, not those who vote for them. It's a rigged system and has been even more so since Citizen's United opened the floodgates of corporate cash. Goldman Sachs for instance puts a billion on each candidate so that no matter who wins, the winner owes Goldman Sachs big time. If you don't have the cash, your visibility is next to zero. Two thirds of Hillary's election funds came from billionaire George Soros.

Sanders surprised many by going directly to the people for financial support. He had literally almost no contributions from business. He did very well, polled way ahead of Trump, and should have won the whole thing but as Wikileaks has proven, he was sabotaged by his own party in favor of the corporate candidate Hillary. I sent Sanders $100, not in any expectation that he'd win in such a rigged system, but to keep him in front of TV cameras as long as possible telling Americans the truth about its corrupted political system, media, banks, health system, and foreign policy. It was money well spent and Americans are a bit wiser than they were.

"I don't care who does the electing as long as I can do the nominating", Boss Tweed, a corrupt NYC 19th C. politician.

Edited by dblaisde

21 hours ago, mcfish said:

I met my second wife to be whilst she was standing 2 feet away from her boyfriend and his mates in a bar in oz
I knew she was taken but it didn't stop me.
(although 10 years later I wished it had lol)

Som num nar.