kodi TV on internet in thailand problem trying to order

WilliamCave

Hi 

I tried to buy the Kodi tv for Thailand and can't seem to get through it keeps telling me i don't have a correct address , i know my address is correct in bang but thong used it many times to order things on the internet 

Can some one shed some light on what might be the problem ?

Another question would be then can posters let me know of other devices or companies in thailand that are similar

to kodi , i have heard of a few others but can't recall them at this time 

thanks in advance

Kodi is an open source application for playing videos, music, pictures etc. It runs on most platforms.
Over the past few years Kodi has become one of the most used pieces of software through which people can stream copyright infringing content.

The Kodi developers are not happy when people refer to their creation as Kodi TV boxes.

Kodi (formerly XBMC) is a free and open-source media player software application developed by the XBMC Foundation, a non-profit technology consortium. Kodi is available for multiple operating systems and hardware platforms, with a software 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls. It allows users to play and view most streaming media, such as videos, music, podcasts, and videos from the internet, as well as all common digital media files from local and network storage media.

It is a multi-platform home-theater PC (HTPC) application. Kodi is highly customizable: a variety of skins can change its appearance, and various plug-ins allow users to access streaming media content via online services such as Amazon Prime Instant Video, Crackle, Pandora Internet Radio, Rhapsody, Spotify, and YouTube. The later versions also have a personal, video-recorder (PVR) graphical front end for receiving live television with electronic program guide (EPG) and high-definition digital video recorder (DVR) support.

More from Wikipedia here.

Hi 
I tried to buy the Kodi tv for Thailand and can't

Well there's the problem...who are you trying to buy from ?
Kodi (XBMC) itself is free. there are legal and illegal addon software to allow watching of TV you need to tell us which addon/reseller your trying to buy from.

8 hours ago, WilliamCave said:

[...]  can't seem to get through it keeps telling me i don't have a correct address , i know my address is correct in bang but thong used it many times to order things on the internet 

Some online shopping sites will only accept payment from cards issued from the same country as the card's bank or card's billing address.

So if the item is shipped to Thailand, the payment has to be with a card from Thailand with a Thai address.  Cards based from other countries won't work.

Then there are shopping sites that aren't configured to deal with Thailand's mailing addresses.  You'll have to find another shopping site.