Permanent Residency Permit

On 11/4/2561 at 9:00 AM, jayboy said:

Completely misleading.The route described would not buy PR let alone citizenship.Immigration is well versed in spotting these Micky Mouse companies designed to flout the spirit if not the letter of the law.

I appreciate this is probably a wind up.

Agree.

To gain PR you need more than just 3 years of correct visa and WPs, you need to fulfill several other requirements. And I know from my own experience they checked to confirm my employment details at the date of application, the officer who interviewed me (perfect English) mentioned the name of my employer and made some further comments about the size and activities of the company.

Also, when I got PR it was necessary to prove that you had quite advanced education and that the work you are doing in Thailand has benefits for Thailand, plus you had to prove that you had some form of long-term growth plan to support yourself in old age. Recommendation letters from credible Thai people can also help.  I could be wrong but I doubt that this has changed. 

Perhaps even more to the point, the rejection rate is quite high.

• Like 2

You can have all the visas you want during the 3 years.

3 years multi O, 3 years multi B and it won't work. Fact.

It has to be 3 years extension of stay, not visas, and an unbroken tax record on those 3 years extension of stay.

Nothing else will fly.

Edit.

As scorecard posted it has to be a company that is doing work that helps Thailand. Not a gardening service for other expats.

Even changing companies sometime in the middle of the three years will most likely throw a spanner in the works.

Edited by overherebc