Blocking sub-forums

Bloke

Is there any way to block particular sub-forums?  For instance, I do not want to see World News on a Thai forum; I get global news from elsewhere.

I have tried putting Webfact on ignore but this doesn't really help.

Thanks.

Bloke

No one is under any obligation to read or post on any thread that doesn't interest them.  Large areas of the forum are of little interest to many members.   People without pets, probably don't visit the pet forum.   People without children seldom visit the education forum.   People who aren't homeowners or farmers do not visit those sections.  

There is an little downward facing arrow on the header bar across each section of the forum.   It can be clicked and that section will collapse.   Of course, the News Section also includes the Thai News.  

As far as blocking an Admin, that is not permitted and is covered under this rule:

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

You will not block contact with moderators or administrators. Doing so will result in suspension.

//Closed//