Foreigner spared from hanging as rope breaks over major Phuket road

webfact

2 minutes ago, hottrader77 said:

yes and you stated if your caught in thailand on 

overstay you will be blacklisted and that is what i have said all along glad you agree with me i knew you woyuld in the end good bye ha ha 

Yes, I have never disagreed with that .

I disagree with your claim that you may get blacklisted if you get too many overstays in your Passport and you will get blacklisted upon re-entering Thailand, that is what I disagreed with .

I am well aware that you get blacklisted for 90 day + overstays , that was never contested , I disagreed with other things you claimed .

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

Yes, I have never disagreed with that .

I disagree with your claim that you may get blacklisted if you get too many overstays in your Passport and you will get blacklisted upon re-entering Thailand, that is what I disagreed with .

I am well aware that you get blacklisted for 90 day + overstays , that was never contested , I disagreed with other things you claimed .

i have never said anything other than that and knew you would agree with me as you know im right 

On 3/2/2017 at 5:32 PM, hottrader77 said:

it will if your overstay 1 week or 2 weeks or 1 month and you go to try and re-enter you will be blaclisted regardless of what you had before

I disagreed with the above statement .

Anyway , this is getting repetitive and turning into bickering .

Now that you are denying what you previously posted in this thread

Time to end the discussion .

6 hours ago, sanemax said:

I disagreed with the above statement .

Anyway , this is getting repetitive and turning into bickering .

Now that you are denying what you previously posted in this thread

Time to end the discussion .

you admited i was right , and people have been blacklisted when returning to thailand and stopped from entering this happened when they started the  blacklisting of people at the very start of it so try to get your facts right ! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2017 at 5:49 PM, sanemax said:

I have never heard of anyone getting blacklisted upon entering Thailand for the reason given as previously overstayed .

Ive never even heard of anyone being refused entry into Thailand for the sole reason as having previously overstayed .

As far as Im aware, they only blacklist you if they catch you on an overstay of more than 90 days 

ANOTHER BLACKLISTING CASE WAKE UP AS I TOLD YOU can be blacklisted for other things just by getting into a fight 

you say you have only heard of blacklisting for overstay !!

Edited by hottrader77
missed out attachment

50 minutes ago, hottrader77 said:

ANOTHER BLACKLISTING CASE WAKE UP AS I TOLD YOU can be blacklisted for other things just by getting into a fight 

you say you have only heard of blacklisting for overstay !!

If you follow the discussion, you will see that I was replying to someone who slimmed that you can get blacklisted on arrival in Thailand, if you have previously overstayed by just a few days .

My point as that once your overstay has been cleared , you wont face any future issues .

I do realise that you can get blacklisted for other things , but we are discusing bannings for overstays