Another tanked up Brit ends up in a bloodied heap outside Pattaya pub

rooster59

6 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

He gets my nomination for the 'quality tourist of the month' award for February.

A hard act to beat.

Come on there is still a few days life.

Norwegians  / Swedes and good  old faithful Australians have still got time the

play there Trump cards yet. but Brits are on top so far.

Ps  Maybe we should start a Pattaya Tv bad Boy monthly league competition,

how can we do this ?

what you think ?

Edited by onemorechang

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Yeah, they should have used a condom.

Yep! It´s now confirmed. Repeated unprotected sex with ladyboys in a wide variety, may produce a negative effect.
Known cases:
Drowsiness creating walking down a stair almost impossible
Over the top drinking until a stage of uncontrolled rage and the wish to fight appears

In some rare occasions it has also been reported that both hands are useless, which have been resulting in the head hitting the street with uncontrollable force.

If you see any of these sympthoms on your drinking neighbour out in the town, please dial a taxi home to protect yourself. There is nothing you possibly can do to help. This is a chronic condition.

Edited by Get Real

25 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Yep! It´s now confirmed. Repeated unprotected sex with ladyboys in a wide variety, may produce a negative effect.
Known cases:
Drowsiness creating walking down a stair almost impossible
Over the top drinking until a stage of uncontrolled rage and the wish to fight appears

In some rare occasions it has also been reported that both hands are useless, which have been resulting in the head hitting the street with uncontrollable force.

If you see any of these sympthoms on your drinking neighbour out in the town, please dial a taxi home to protect yourself. There is nothing you possibly can do to help. This is a chronic condition.

Close, but no cigar. I was referring to sungod's comment, "I blame it on the parents :)"

1 hour ago, smotherb said:

What, you don't think that's is a good story when you're the bouncer in an upstairs bar? I'd say he got the alleged fight he was looking for, even if it was with the steps.

I was looking for the stairs while watching the video, as we all know that a decent fall down a staircase can indeed kill.... but I only noticed the three step entrance in the area of his final resting place

maybe I missed the real stairs.... never been there myself... patts locals, stairs or no stairs?

5 minutes ago, farcanell said:

I was looking for the stairs while watching the video, as we all know that a decent fall down a staircase can indeed kill.... but I only noticed the three step entrance in the area of his final resting place

maybe I missed the real stairs.... never been there myself... patts locals, stairs or no stairs?

Me either, maybe just the entrance steps; well if he was thrown down the three steps enough times . . .

Okay i figured it out these UK problems in Thailand.In their own  country pubs have to close Very early so they start drinking early and go home drunk at one o clock midnigjt .Then in Thailand they do the same thing but continue drinking much  longer for the whole night  and problems pop up.Solution maybe close all bars earlier?

8 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

3am is Sleep O'clock.

Me to and its great to wake up in the morning with no cuts, bruises or broken bones. I do not frequent these establishments and have no desire to do so. If I crave action I can always haul out my old Hulk Hogan videos and have a side order of popcorn. Love you Hulk but change your mind about going back in the ring. We are now the stuff that memories are made of. 

1 hour ago, retarius said:

Another classy sort of tourist that Thailand needs to attract. I'm glad to see he got his comeuppance, whether he did fall down the stairs or had a fight. Makes you ashamed to be from Britain.

let's say for arguments sake he DID fall down the stairs - why is that his 'comeuppance'?  for what?  now TVF posters gloat when a tourist has an accident? 

Eh he's obviously not a acouser. Socks and sandals, am going for a Yorkshireman.

Reminds me of me ole German mate getting a slap in Chanthaburi after a night out in one of the nightclubs. Got jumped by 4 blokes for chatting up some girls. He liked a bit of LB love as well.