Sweden - not perfect, but not Trump's immigrant-crime nightmare

webfact

20 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

According to Swedish people that I have talked to, Trump is spot on, and it appears the Swedish authorities and government are just sweeping it under the carpet. Rapes and violent crimes are surging, mainly being done by these "immigrants", and are deliberately being unreported in the media. For "immigrants" read "planned invasion" and the European way of life is going to be destroyed. Thank Buddha for our present haven S.E.Asia :)

From the OP: " Swedish police do not register suspects' ethnic origins, only their gender and age. "  big carpet and broom to sweep the unwelcome stats underneath.....

43 minutes ago, bangon04 said:

From the OP: " Swedish police do not register suspects' ethnic origins, only their gender and age. "  big carpet and broom to sweep the unwelcome stats underneath.....

Have a read of the content below.

http://www.vox.com/world/2017/2/20/14669572/sweden-trump-immigrant-crime

8 hours ago, bumling said:

Are they living in Thailand,or are they lefties.I live in Sweden,and Trump are telling the truth about media,and the crime situation here,end of discussion.

Like I said - they live in various parts Sweden and tell me that it is overblown hype from right wing anti-immigrant activists; and since you dismissed them as "lefties", I am reasonably confident that you fit nicely within the definition of right wing anti-immigrant activist.

11 hours ago, balo said:

In Norway and Sweden what we fear most are right wing activists like Breivik in 2011 who killed 80 people .  Most refugees are happy in Scandinavia , if they are allowed to stay . 

I consider Trump a racist so he is right up there with Breivik . 

Idiotic comment 

Equating P Trump to murder of children

shame on you

Idiotic comment 

Equating P Trump to murder of children

shame on you

Not really , he will murder innocent people during the next 4 years, not himself but people working for him. He is an evil president , and the worst scumbag on this planet. Just wait and see.

2 hours ago, balo said:

Not really , he will murder innocent people during the next 4 years, not himself but people working for him. He is an evil president , and the worst scumbag on this planet. Just wait and see.

Equating Trump with Breivik at this point in time is disgusting.

By 'murdering innocent people during the next 4 years' you mean he will follow previous policies of starting/continuing wars in 'enemy' countries that result in numerous innocent people being killed?

Meanwhile, you are relying on your crystal ball to foresee the future.  Your predictions may well turn out to be right - but its still nothing but a prediction.

But the topic is mainly about Sweden, which clearly has problems in areas with a large population of poor people.  Whether this is a result of immigrants seems to be impossible to know as the authorities aren't saying much.

On 22/02/2017 at 1:43 AM, WaywardWind said:

And the Swedes that I speak with - family members and friends (who actually reside in Sweden and not perched on barstools in Thailand) - tell me it is all overblown hype from right wing anti-immigrant activists.

The Swedes you speak with probably come out with overblown hype from left wing pro immigrant activists.

Edited by yogi100

On 23/02/2017 at 0:24 AM, WaywardWind said:

Like I said - they live in various parts Sweden and tell me that it is overblown hype from right wing anti-immigrant activists; and since you dismissed them as "lefties", I am reasonably confident that you fit nicely within the definition of right wing anti-immigrant activist.

How could he possibly know what's going on in Sweden. He only lives there.

On 22.2.2017 at 3:43 AM, WaywardWind said:

And the Swedes that I speak with - family members and friends (who actually reside in Sweden and not perched on barstools in Thailand) - tell me it is all overblown hype from right wing anti-immigrant activists.

sorry u r wrong . 

On 23.2.2017 at 2:24 AM, WaywardWind said:

stop talking,listening green hippies, "journalists" and politicians, they either lie and/or are stupid or even embarrassed . truth is that right wing parties will win the next elections and not just in sweden. your friends, in various parts of the country, obviously have no access to free media and live in communities wt less than 1000 people.