"Tourists come to Pattaya for nature not sex" says police chief as British businessmen blamed

webfact

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Chip Allen said:

More "blame the British" propaganda. Don't we Americans deserve equal time?? The ability of Thai people to lie to themselves is truly a thing of wonder.

Don't worry you can expect a media release shortly, its all the tourists fault and all will be grouped together

What a complete D1ckhead! Over and over again we hear this deny deny deny story from officialdom. It can't possibly be! Thai people are good! They don't understand Thainess! Let's blame all the Farang that are here. Does he understand also that the Farang sex tourists are the tip of the iceberg of the flesh trade here in Thailand? Thai men are voracious consumers of the goods on offer. Looking at him he probably needs to be one of them.

3 hours ago, crazygreg44 said:

the biggest natural wonder of this place is the unbelievable fact that Pattaya's Police Chief really believes in what he is saying. 

I wonder if he ever took a step out of his office to look where his job has landed him

I don't think he is that stupid, he must know everything going on in Pattaya...

But one of the Thai treads is that they like to talk to journalists and into microphones it makes them feel important !!!

And as police chief he had the feeling he had to defend he's position ?!?!? They have no feeling of when to shut up !!! and let the wave roll over......!!! and ofcourse they have to find somebody to blame !!! for there inefficiency's....

1 hour ago, realenglish1 said:

As always blame it on the foreigners  Common and this is the Police Chief 

Sure I believer people come to Pattaya for Nature

I just saw an Issan Deer running down Walking street

Strange deer  2 legs and 2 arms

Sure must be the nature

ROFL

Saw that as well.

Wouldn't call it deer though, that was <deleted> expensive................................;)

4 hours ago, Chang_paarp said:

I would recommend that any British businessmen in the area keep their collective heads down for a while. I wonder if the cop could tell which were British without the aid of their passport and an interpreter.

As to Pattaya being more about nature than sex I suggest the esteemed police officer take a swim in any of the local creeks, rivers or at one of the many beaches in the area and report back on his experiences. Alternatively he can go for a walk along the boulevard that is Beach Rd or battle the waste dumped in any piece of undeveloped piece of land.

I live in Chiang Mai and that description would be very apt for CM but Pattaya?  Do me a  favour! I go there to meet gorgeous young men and to enjoy their company. I have certainly never found much natural beauty other than that found looking at the handsome guys in Jomtien. 

Like the old song "Birds do it.... bees do it.... even monkeys in trees do it.... let's do it. Let's fall in love"

Meanwhile, last several days down here on Jomtien beach even more devastation of leafy trees, new stumps, and popping in coconut trees, which don't hold sand as well, don't provide much shade and have added benefit of maybe killing you with falling nuts.

They couldn't do more to ruin a beach if they'd planned it, which is highly unlikely....

4 hours ago, KittenKong said:

This is nonsense. Everyone knows that tourists come to Pattaya to be mugged on Beach Road, have their pockets picked on Bahtbuses, to be targeted by police for imaginary traffic violations, to be overcharged by everyone everywhere and, for the really lucky ones, to buy an expensive off-plan condo that will never be built.

That's what I came here for anyway.

Love It! Sums It up rather succinctly. Cheers-  The next rounds on me but in Chiang Mai  not Pattaya. Sorry about that!

I suspect the winners here will be the sex trade owners - (if there are shortages prices will rise) and the local enforcers (increased tea money and more pressure to pay it.

The losers will as usual be the prostitutes themselves rather than the people that run them.

1 minute ago, gbswales said:

I suspect the winners here will be the sex trade owners - (if there are shortages prices will rise) and the local enforcers (increased tea money and more pressure to pay it.

The losers will as usual be the prostitutes themselves rather than the people that run them.

"lf" there is a serious action against the bars the malls could fill with freelancers. I know one girl who cruises Big C Extra 

4 hours ago, fforest1 said:

Mountains- Nope

Forest- Nope

Beautiful Parks- Nope

Even one Park- Nope

Possibly the worst beach of any beach resort in the world... 

Lots of green spaces-Nope

Any green spaces?-Nope

Rivers-Nope

Wildlife as in animals-Nope

The only natural wonder I see is wondering how the ocean

water can be so black...

Come to Chiang Mai and enjoy all the things you list. We really do have them except a sea beach but there are lakes with bays and sandy outcrops and clean clear water to swim in.

5 hours ago, webfact said:

tourists come to the resort for its natural wonders

I have just spent the afternoon at a beach road dugout watching the cat-and-mouse games between Little Brown Flirting Mynas and those migratory Greater Potbellied Hogs. :coffee1:

Just for giggles, I googled "world top sin cities".... guess which one came up at number one.... lol.... you don't actually have to guess!

maybe someone should tell mr top plod [emoji56]
IMG_3573.thumb.PNG.e70b40b99bae45e6cc20878e4994a73b.PNG

Surely this is a typo !
You must have typed " worlds top sun cities " !!

Or maybe not [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone with the usual amount of sincerity and sarcasm [emoji4]

:cheesy: How many of these are we allowed to copy and paste as a response to this obviously very wise Policeman? Bless his dear heart! He is probably thinking of Pattaya in the early 1970's. He needs to get out of his Police Station and go and see real Nature sometimes.

Yeah,right:cheesy:

I can see the few families that come to Pattaya,not that ive seen many.The ones i have seen usually incorporate a fat wife with a boat race like thunder.Following a skinny bowed shoulderd husband hand in hand with two kids.Maybe they came over to see the islands, and more islands, and more bloody islands,that,after a while all look the same.Or water falls with no water, or go to an overly priced fun park, only to realise that the fun part is being launched,in a plastic boat made of large bottles,afloat a pond full of voracious Crocodiles Or going to the expensive floating market(Pattaya version). Or being inundated with agressive vendors, on Pattaya's beautiful beach, and it's cess pool of a sea.

Now,if you consider the amount of testosterone charged,young European males,loaded with dosh, and eager to get rid of it,  that land on the well worn runways of the Airports,and are only thinking about the women ,the odd,lady boy,  Booze,bars,go go clubs and everything else that Walking  Street has to offer. Also the possible taste of a bit of Thai ganga. I dont think a visit to the temple of solitude is particularly high on their lists.

Pattaya will only realise its mistake,when the businesses and bars,and restaurants,and, even iffy tailor shops,in fact all the businesses close down.

Archived