What Or Who Do People Think Of When Making Love

GracelessFawn

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as casual sex goes, if I'm with someone new and gorgeous, I don't think about anything except how beautiful they are and how lucky I am to be inside them, but after I have been having relations with them for a long time, I start having progressively dirtier fantasies about them doing filthier and filthier things until, eventually, I'm bored and just not sexually interested in them any more.

If it is someone that I'm not very attracted to, I start with the dirty fantasies immediately! :o

As far as casual sex goes, if I'm with someone new and gorgeous, I don't think about anything except how beautiful they are and how lucky I am to be inside them, but after I have been having relations with them for a long time, I start having progressively dirtier fantasies about them doing filthier and filthier things until, eventually, I'm bored and just not sexually interested in them any more.

If it is someone that I'm not very attracted to, I start with the dirty fantasies immediately! :o

Same here.

Mr G you are a top bloke and you never fail to impress me with your ###### straight honesty! :D

I usually just look at myself in the mirror. If there's no mirror I look at a photo of myself that I keep in my wallet for such emergencies.

I like sex, so much so that I'm seriously considering trying it with another person soon.

I usually just look at myself in the mirror. If there's no mirror I look at a photo of myself that I keep in my wallet for such emergencies.

I like sex, so much so that I'm seriously considering trying it with another person soon.

:o:D:D your funny!

:o

remember the grass aint always greener....

this is actually an interesting question and certainly pertains to 'anywhere' (we dont have to be Thai centric here) and given the past posters sheds light on their purile thinking and general lack of depth..................terry57 excepted

Keep it up GF.............ur doin great..........

BTW I think of divorce..........I can last forever on that...............

But if I think of my wife to be ...........Im gone..............she is just too sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats for that mate,

as i been taking a bit of a hammering lately. :D

but i think miss fawn is a cracking looking bit of crumpet and id rather think of her when im on the job than the queen of england. :D:o

Im am a god at making love, many women would also confirm this.

When I make love I think of how to be better then perfect, im so good that there is no way to improve, many ladies say they have been touched (painful but pleasure) by god himself.

classic donz and im loving it as you the man. :D:o:D:D

mr G,

You ARE a living legend as you got a huge great batton, girls on tap and a frigging great sense of humour. :D

i salute you my friend. :D

cheers. :D

Usually im thinking " I wonder when her boyfriend is comming home " :D

These two responses rate rather highly on my humour index :o

My answer:

I don't remember.

Im am a god at making love, many women would also confirm this.

When I make love I think of how to be better then perfect, im so good that there is no way to improve, many ladies say they have been touched (painful but pleasure) by god himself.

In the Philippines we have a saying........ "An empty can is noisier than a full one!"

I hope you ain't an empty can donz.

I think " Every step I take, every move I make .Every single day, every time I play..Why i have to talk out loud and tell people/stranger about making love"

Neither a naive person nor conservative girl .. but telling people about what i think when i shag with guy is really weired.

I think " Every step I take, every move I make .Every single day, every time I play..Why i have to talk out loud and tell people/stranger about making love"

Neither a naive person nor conservative girl .. but telling people about what i think when i shag with guy is really weired.

That's why I haven't said a word about "What or Who I think of when Making Love."

That's why I haven't said a word about "What or Who I think of when Making Love."

Too bad, I was really curious about it :o

Too bad, I was really curious about it :o

Simple......... I focus on the on-going sensations!

even asking other people about "What or Who I think of when Making Love." i still dont dare to ask .. it's privacy things

anyway i heard hookers asked each other

Miss G :meau khen meung dai gee xxxx

( how many cocks did you get last night?)

Miss F: 2-3 un

(few sticks)

Miss G : leaw meung kid thung arai very meung aow gun , meung thum tah nai bang

(so , What you thought of when Making Love. what were the positions you had done)

Miss F : Goo khid thung ngern , goo tum tah baab nuk gee la yim nas tic)

(I thought about only money and i did many position as if i were a gymnastic girl )

Miss F. Meaung tham goo tum mai?

(why you ask me?)

Miss G. prao wah rao phen garee

(coz we are a hooker)

.. I was not that nosey , I just was in queue in Mc .Donald somewhere

anyway ... IMHO

who asks the question likes "What Or Who Do People Think Of When Making Love"

1 Husband/wife ...bf/gf ... partner (just fantasy)

2really really closed friends ..

3 SLUT

PS ... oops sorry

MiSS G-F are not Graceless - Fawn

G = Gaew ( = Glass in english)

F= Fon( = rain)

Edited by BambinA

Too bad, I was really curious about it :D

Simple......... I focus on the on-going sensations!

Hmmmmm..... :o