Thai Girl Commits Suicide Leaving 2 Month old Baby Alone

webfact

Well I certainly got both barrels there!  Clearly my post has hit a nerve here and there.  It wasn't meant to and I am all in favour of the pleasures of a bar girl as much as the next man.  I lived in Thailand for over thirteen years and before that in Hong Kong and Cambodia and enjoyed the girls in all those places.  However it doesn't take that long to see how the system works and I stopped kidding myself long ago that it was anything more than a financial arrangement (sometimes as a live-in one).  I exploited the girls for what I wanted and they exploited me for what they wanted.  A very fair deal all round as long as you don't kid yourself it is anything else.  I do feel sorry for the ATM guys who support their Thai bargirls from afar.  The clever girls will usually have two or more sending them money every month whilst pledging their undying love.  On the other hand there are those who are supporting their families and playing a straight bat.

Of course many men fall in love with their bargirls and when I lived there I knew quite a few who had settled down and had kids and were very happy.   I am married to a Thai and we have a teenage son.  She wasn't a bargirl but that isn't relevant. 

You thought that was both barrels?
That wasn't even a bb gun lol

It wasn't an attack I genuinely thought you thought it was all about the cliché and said you were nieve. But your obviously not

I'm actually surprised by the amount descent guys that take ugly girls.. And then marry them. The gogo dancers especially in bangkok have it made with the Japanese. Slim guys wealthy and small appendage.. All gain and no pain lol

Being a bar girl, dancer is not all that bad, certainly not as some make out

On 03/03/2017 at 8:20 PM, KittenKong said:

If I was a 22 year old Thai girl with a 2 month old baby, a job in a Karaoke bar, living in a room like that then I would probably want to die too. Talk about no future.

And possible post natal depression.

Even those with bleak futures still have maternal instincts...my guess a Thai male...contact the father? Hope it's through DNA and not based on word of mouth...

and why contact the father? He is going to show all of a sudden responsibility and caring? He hadn't for the last 2 months? 

The girl is in a better place than her child....if true a suicide I am surprised that her course of action would have been place child with relative or smother child b/f suicide...that's why I don't think a suicide leaving it on the bed...

there is no logic in her actions....but then again where are we as TV posters like to say?

21 hours ago, robertthebruce said:

Actually it has just been on the Thai News.....

she actually had a Girlfriend.....

sad whatever the scenario is,....

That might be another case.  There was an article a few days ago about a tomboy who killed herself after fighting and breaking up with her girlfriend.

On 04/03/2017 at 1:01 AM, bangkokorbust said:

I pass a thousand girls on my walk from soi Buakhao to walking St and nearly all were dancing around laughing screaming for customers, big smiles so yeah most are gagging for sex, what else would you call it?

Theatre of sex tourist dreams?