Summer is coming, prepare for 43 degree Celsius weather

snoop1130

14 hours ago, Becker said:

I don't think he's after your sympathy. He might OTOH have some sympathy for you who're probably stuck in some dreary place out in the sticks. Enjoy the free ant eggs and beetles though!:thumbsup:

Dreary it is not.We have all the mod cons and no traffic probs or noise polution.B elieve it or not we even have our own bordelos and pay 7/11 prices for beer,so no arguements about getting padded bills.We get to break the girls in and teach them english before you get to see them.You just get our slops.

5 hours ago, Don Mega said:

Yeah living out in the sticks would be a huge hassle for my daily work commute, enjoy the dust and grasshoppers.

Give me dust over diesel particles anyday.When you get to work wipe your forehead and blow your nose.That black crap is  diesel.Enjoy.

39 minutes ago, louse1953 said:

Give me dust over diesel particles anyday.When you get to work wipe your forehead and blow your nose.That black crap is  diesel.Enjoy.

not seen nor smelt a single speck of diesel smoke in my house/car/workplace but you enjoy you boring dusty hole, its not for me though.

14 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

Absurd, that in recent years Thais have referred to temperate seasons to describe the local weather. It's the tropics, therefore: Rainy season, and dry season, with some cooling for a few weeks in northern provinces. NOT summer, autumn [fall], winter, spring. Tropical temperatures are easy to predict for any given time of the year, it always gets hot from Feb/March in Thailand, it always starts to rain June/July.  

Pedant.

14 hours ago, Silurian said:

There was a cool season in Bangkok this past year? I must have missed it. There is usually around 2 weeks of low/mid 20's (Celsius) and people wearing stocking caps around Bangkok (always funny to me) but I think there was only 2 days that I would consider cooler.

I marked the cool two hours on the calander but SWMBO binned it so I can't remember when it was exactly.

Director Wanchai thanks for your imput without it we would all be lost.   :cheesy:

April will be hot, rainy season we will have rain, without out you i would never have known.

Thank you so much for enlightening us.

1 hour ago, little mary sunshine said:

AC cleaned and serviced....ready!!

Funny that .last night 'er indoors said time to put the blankets away and ( I quote )  " Get sh!t steps an clean ow aircon tomollow "  They are called sh!t steps as she fell off them once on a mango picking day.

17 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

"Cooler weather"??  WHAT cooler weather?? In Chiang Mai we had about a week's worth of "cooler weather", then the heat came back in force.

Same here. Couple of days a bit cooler and then back up. It's very hot late morning thru to mid afternoon. 42-43 is Middle East weather.

4 hours ago, overherebc said:

I marked the cool two hours on the calander but SWMBO binned it so I can't remember when it was exactly.

SWMBO - Ha Ha!  Rumpole of the Bailey.  Well done sir.

23 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

"Cooler weather"??  WHAT cooler weather?? In Chiang Mai we had about a week's worth of "cooler weather", then the heat came back in force.

Also in CM. I've been wearing a jacket and pants for the past 4 months. I think it's been quite chilly. 

However, this past week has brought back out the shorts and tshirts. Summer is indeed here, and the smoke is starting to blanket the city. Damn Burmese!

7 hours ago, louse1953 said:

Think about Bangkok where quite a few dogs crap everywhere and it dries to a powder and blows about with all the other stuff in the air.

That's why in Bangkok I filter the air through a ciggy.

????

17 hours ago, Don Mega said:

Yeah living out in the sticks would be a huge hassle for my daily work commute, enjoy the dust and grasshoppers.

I enjoy most of your posts on different topics. Just a small correction on this post. I see no dust here and most of the land still has a green tinge to it. In the morning I see the haze from the east toward Bangkok where all the smog from car and truck exhaust is. In the evenings I see all the haze to the west from all the fires toward Chiang Mai. Is still mostly smog free but that may change when fires are burnt just prior to the big wet. Cheers