North Korea bans Malaysians from leaving the country

webfact

North Korea says it temporarily bans Malaysians from leaving the country

RREUTERS

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea said on Tuesday it has temporarily banned Malaysians from leaving the country to ensure the safety of its diplomats and citizens in Malaysia amid an escalating row over the killing of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's half-brother.

The North's foreign ministry has notified the Malaysian embassy in Pyongyang of the reason for the measure and said it had hoped the case would be swiftly and fairly resolved in order to develop bilateral ties with Malaysia, the North's KCNA news agency reported.

(Reporting by Jack Kim and Ju-min Park; Editing by Simon Cameron-Moore)

reuters_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Reuters 2017-03-07

This reminds me of a new version of an old joke

Donald Trump decided to tackle the North Korean problems with a good "deal" and he traveled to Pyongyang

Now Kim Jong Un is keeping him as a hostage and he sent following message to the HQ of the GOP : " You pay 10 billion dollar or we release him"

1 minute ago, fvw53 said:

This reminds me of a new version of an old joke

Donald Trump decided to tackle the North Korean problems with a good "deal" and he traveled to Pyongyang

Now Kim Jong Un is keeping him as a hostage and he sent following message to the HQ of the GOP : " You pay 10 billion dollar or we release him"

I support the $10 billion by 1000$

5 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

have to wonder how many of them are in north korea.

Malaysian Deputy Foreign Minister Reezal Marican told reporters that there were 11 Malaysians in North Korea: Three at the embassy, two UN workers and six family members

I've watched several videos about N.Korea.  One ended with a cook-out between the 2 farang visitors and their 2 N.Korean handlers.  It was quite friendly.  The Koreans decided to bake some potatoes for their picnic.  They put the potatoes on the ground, poured kerosene over them, then it.  Korean baked potatoes, anyone?

It would be incredibly convenient if at this time an outside country were to declare war on North Korea.  Naturally they would request assistance from other countries.  Any guesses??

Brilliant concept.

is it just me or does most of the planet want to erase you from the planet, as our world becomes less civil to varying degrees N. Korea never ever got off first base, is there just cause - are they a threat to the rest of the world, well yes, the good thing is that the ultimate evil Brat on the earth (that we all share) needs a good spanking and nobody is going to complain about it when it happens, lets hope it is not too late

N. Korea bend over it is coming.................I vote for united Korea North and South.............to get there has a price unfortunately

So Kim Jong In..............bend over and grease that anus, make one step wrong or follow through on any of your yellow stupid coward threats then prepare to be boarded - you saw what happened to Saddam - groveling down a rat hole were he belonged................go ahead make our day

crush the border and see your people fight for freedom against you, there is no better case in recent human history 

Edited by smedly

This is absurd propaganda.

Here's the real story.

The north Korean news organization reported, "Our Great Leader has granted an extension for Malaysians holding tourist visas with expiry dates. To be effective immediately, they will enjoy permanent residence status in our prisons."

12 hours ago, smedly said:

N. Korea bend over it is coming.................I vote for united Korea North and South.............to get there has a price unfortunately

China will go the extreme lengths to avoid a united North and South Korea. They could not tolerate an adjacent prosperous democratic country. They barely tolerate Hong Kong and they have sovereignty over that.

TH  

16 hours ago, smedly said:

is it just me or does most of the planet want to erase you from the planet, as our world becomes less civil to varying degrees N. Korea never ever got off first base, is there just cause - are they a threat to the rest of the world, well yes, the good thing is that the ultimate evil Brat on the earth (that we all share) needs a good spanking and nobody is going to complain about it when it happens, lets hope it is not too late

So Kim Jong In..............bend over and grease that anus, make one step wrong or follow through on any of your yellow stupid coward threats then prepare to be boarded - you saw what happened to Saddam - groveling down a rat hole were he belonged................go ahead make our day

crush the border and see your people fight for freedom against you, there is no better case in recent human history 

Seems to me if someone does take action against North Korea they need a very good plan; main objective get in fast and un-noticed and kill the idiot boy, all in 5 minutes, and then retreat just as fast.

Then of course there are questions marks who would take the reign:

- My guess (guess) is that the next several levels of military leaders would have zero trust for each other and a therefore a nasty blood let.

- But perhaps there are balanced, respected  intelligent replacements in the wings? Surely the number of 'nasty kims' is 

pretty small (one would hope). 

5 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Seems to me if someone does take action against North Korea they need a very good plan; main objective get in fast and un-noticed and kill the idiot boy, all in 5 minutes, and then retreat just as fast.

Then of course there are questions marks who would take the reign:

- My guess (guess) is that the next several levels of military leaders would have zero trust for each other and a therefore a nasty blood let.

- But perhaps there are balanced, respected  intelligent replacements in the wings? Surely the number of 'nasty kims' is 

pretty small (one would hope). 

One theory is that China had plans to put the now dead brother in power, but Kimmy got wind of this plan and we all know what happen next.

The Obama administration had their own program, but they deep it to risky to take out Kimmy. However they did have great success inserting malware and planting fake parts in the missile supply chain. Remember one missile after the other failed last year. That was all Obama's making.