Pattaya: Mr Wang goes home today without his necklace

webfact

Mr Wang goes home today without his necklace

5pm.jpg

Picture: Pattaya News

PATTAYA: -- A Chinese tourist will not forget his last night in Pattaya yesterday. As Mr Wang was walking back to his hotel with friends a lone Thai man on a motorcycle came up from behind and ripped off his gold necklace.

He said it was worth more than 100,000 baht, reported Pattaya News.

The attack happened outside the Bangkok Bank on Soi 4 Sai 2 at 2.30am.

Mr Wang's Thai friend said that they were all heading back to their hotel when the attack happened. They called police immediately but despite officers radioing ahead the thief disappeared into the night.

A report was made at the station and police will be examining CCTV to try to get a lead.

But the Chinese tourist and his friends were due to go back home today after spending three days in the resort.

Source: Pattaya News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-07

Never mind the gold and purse snatchers, ladyboys who your pick pocket and other

motley crews of petty crimes roaming freely at will, as long as the sex

scenes is under control by the finest and Pattaya is clean enough in the eyes of

our moral guardians.... 

Mr. Wang was lucky that his new temporary home was not the City morgue.

I can't feel sorry for a guy walking around at that hour with expensive jewelry.

A very expensive lesson.

5 hours ago, Ralf61 said:

Thank heaven, I am beautiful by nature, so I can leave my gold stuff at home in my safe and must not wear that sort of stuff just to boost my ego or catch attraction

Thank heaven, I must be me even more beautiful than you, I don't even need to buy jewelry or gold stuff to keep at home to look at in my leisure time to make myself feel good.

How many thefts and how many warnings, "don't wear gold necklaces." do we need before people get the message?

If the police were remotely competent, we would'n't need to worry, but we all know they are not.

Go home Mr. Wang and tell ALL your friends about your holiday.

Gents,

insurance job that will pay for his next trip to thailand plus some pocket change,  gold is fake,, I am sure the thief  will not complain to police...

Chinese, mainlanders discovered the wonderful  scam let us hope there is more of these quality tourists arriving in pattaya 

On 7.3.2017 at 6:43 PM, hotchilli said:

Thank heaven, I must be me even more beautiful than you, I don't even need to buy jewelry or gold stuff to keep at home to look at in my leisure time to make myself feel good.

OK, but say this to my wife....