Dhammakaya Temple allows DSI to resume search

webfact

Dhammakaya Temple allows search to resume
By The Nation

1b06d658ae1c571ad0e8a01f474bc94d.jpeg

Monks and officials jointly announce their agreement to allow the search of the temple to resume.

BANGKOK: -- Pathum Thani-based Dhammakaya Temple allowed the Department of Special Investigation (DSI) officers to thoroughly search the Temple's 130-rai Zone A and Zone B which included the Boon Raksa at the back of temple for the first time on Friday. 

Officers will formulate a search plan in the afternoon before carrying out the search right away. It is expected the search could complete in the evening and officers would announce the result afterward.

Full story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30308516

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-03-10

Third search of Dhammakaya temple resumes this morning

114_Wat.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A combined force of officials from the Department of Special Investigation (DSI), police, soldiers and local administration officials resumed the search at two suspected areas in the Dhammakaya temple after defiant monks and followers agreed to lift their blockades following a successful negotiation.

The negotiation was joined by Phra Thepratanasuthi, the head monk of Pathumthani province.

Two suspected areas inside the vast temple compund are Zone A and Zone B which covers total area of 200 rai where the Boonraksa building is located. The building houses sick monks.

The two zones are where the DSI had intercepted the mobile phone signals of the fugitive Phra Dhammachayo’s personal phone number.

Today’s search was the third time after almost a month long standoff between DSI officials and the defiant monks and followers setting up barricades to obstruct the search of the two zones.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/third-search-dhammakaya-temple-resumes-morning/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-03-10

36 minutes ago, webfact said:

Pathum Thani-based Dhammakaya Temple allowed the Department of Special Investigation (DSI) officers to thoroughly search the Temple'

How generous of them to allow law enforcers to search for a fugitive criminal

I don't need to be clairvoyant to know that they are not going to find the fugitive in those zones or in that monks' hospital. He has already been moved to another hiding place, otherwise the temple wouldn't have permitted the search so suddenly.

Note to DSI: Instead of searching those new zones, skip them and return to the zones already searched and subject them to another thorough combing. I bet you'll find your elusive monk then. It's not rocket science.

2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

History Channel in the future:

The Five Year Dhammakaya Temple Siege. The untold story of the longest standoff in History.

Tonight at 20:00

Yup, and in 270 weekly episodes. "Game of Thrones" would be sooo out!

4 hours ago, webfact said:

BANGKOK: -- Pathum Thani-based Dhammakaya Temple allowed the Department of Special Investigation (DSI) officers to thoroughly search the Temple's 130-rai Zone A and Zone B which included the Boon Raksa at the back of temple for the first time on Friday. 

The chicken has flown the coop. I hope he left a love letter behind. 

DSI launches hunt for missing Phra Dhammachayo
By The Nation

e418fb6d0d8abdf6920ef0a4bae532da.jpeg

BANGKOK: -- The Department of Special Investigation (DSI) did not find the fugitive former abbot Phra Dhammachayo or anything suspicious when it raided the 196-rai Zone B of Pathum Thani-based Dhammakaya Temple on Friday morning, a DSI source said. 

The search was conducted under the observation of Pathum Thani chief monk Phra Thep Rattanasuthee and provincial governor Surachai Khan-asa.

Full story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30308543

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-03-10

6 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

I think if they do the blessing ritual you will be OK. If you buy the car from them they no doubt will throw it in for free. 

I have the feeling that the founding principle of this cult is that nothing is given away for free.

1 hour ago, NeilSA1 said:

I definitely would not want to buy a second hand car from any of them.

I wonder how many of the monks realize that there are serious issues involved which must be properly investigated according to the laws of Thailand, but are afraid to speak up?  

2 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

I don't need to be clairvoyant to know that they are not going to find the fugitive in those zones or in that monks' hospital. He has already been moved to another hiding place, otherwise the temple wouldn't have permitted the search so suddenly.

Note to DSI: Instead of searching those new zones, skip them and return to the zones already searched and subject them to another thorough combing. I bet you'll find your elusive monk then. It's not rocket science.

Not to a rocket scientist.