Russian man robbed of 40,000 baht in Pattaya motorcycle bag snatch

rooster59

Russian man robbed of 40,000 baht in Pattaya motorcycle bag snatch

thumbnail_IMG_5785.jpg

Image: Siamchon News

A 65 year old Russian tourist on his way back to his hotel was robbed on Friday night by a lone Thai motorcycle thief.

Mr Vladimir Gorgots told Pattaya police that he had 25,000 baht and a 15,000 baht phone in his bag he was carrying near the entrance to Paradise Park on Soi Wat Bukanchanaram in Bang Lamung.

The motorcyclist came up behind him and grabbed the bag. He could only remember that the man was wearing a light blue shirt.

The thief fled into the night.

Source: Siamchon News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-12

Now that the sex senses have been all cleaned out.. how about dealing with

these thieves decisively, and start with the lady boys, and put more police

on the beat... No? too hard? no money in it? ok, I see..... 

55 minutes ago, little mary sunshine said:

When LMS has to walk at night She is accompanied 

by a small baseball bat....Her friend has wrapped 

three rows of barbed wire around the end......It's 

gonna hurt!!!.....

She has been watching the "Walking Dead" to long. 

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

Now that the sex senses have been all cleaned out.. how about dealing with

these thieves decisively, and start with the lady boys, and put more police

on the beat... No? too hard? no money in it? ok, I see..... 

No, no, no! They are far from finished with the sex scenes. Right now they have an operational break, just waiting for the next wave of girls from Uganda, Kongo and Tanzania!
Never disturb an officer of the law, while he is on his well earned break for a good job done!

This forum is so racist. It is not just the members, it is the OP AGAIN in this case.

It says in the report a "lone THAI motorbike thief" and then that the Russian could only remember a light blue shirt.

Did the "Thai" thief produce his Thai ID card?

How do we know it wasn't the Russian watch thief again? Or the two Brits caught stealing toiletries from 7eleven or the other Brit caught on camera stealing from Thai handbags in a temple while the owners were making merit? Or the French bicycle thief? Or a Cambodian, Laotion or Burmese construction worker?

Why the need to put "Thai" in the story at all? 

Writing the news to stir up the "followers"? 

45 minutes ago, Philthyphil said:

This forum is so racist. It is not just the members, it is the OP AGAIN in this case.

It says in the report a "lone THAI motorbike thief" and then that the Russian could only remember a light blue shirt.

How do we know it wasn't the Russian watch thief again? Or the two Brits caught stealing toiletries from 7eleven or the other Brit caught on camera stealing from Thai handbags in a temple while the owners were making merit? Or the French bicycle thief? Or a Cambodian, Laotion or Burmese construction worker?

Yes and how dare that russian to walk with a bag in the street. I have no sympathy for him..just to complete an insane post with more insanity.

TAT just released an update.

He was walking outside the Happy Zones. Stay inside and remain happy for the rest of the holiday. Before you leave Thailand make sure you don't miss the happy ending . Have a happy happy trip back

2 hours ago, gandalf12 said:

Thank you for the excellent summary of Pattaya. That is what you intended wasnt it?

No if your a watcher of the series Negan carries a baseball bat like that. Never been to Pattaya never cared to go and hardly ever comment. In my mind it a place best for the young of year going through the dangerous years in their life. There can we be friends again??

1 hour ago, elgordo38 said:

No if your a watcher of the series Negan carries a baseball bat like that. Never been to Pattaya never cared to go and hardly ever comment. In my mind it a place best for the young of year going through the dangerous years in their life. There can we be friends again??

Y'all can be love buddies, if you want... just remember that Mary sunshine has a replica of Lucille in her bag.

13 hours ago, Philthyphil said:

:cheesy:

I never will and never could understand people, walking around on the streets, with large wads of cash on their person.

I never had and when needing more I went home, or to the ship I was signed on at the time, and got more.

Also, I had my money (no more than a $100-)  in a pant pocket and an empty wallet in my back pocket.

I got robbed a few times, in Rotterdam- Netherlands and Brazil-S.America 2x and 2 attempts in France-Europe but by that time I was armed with a flick knife.

Al I lost were a few $ and an empty wallet.

Or I use a mony belt if it is a large amount of cash and hidden under my shirt.

Using the ATM or bank, to withdraw a large amount of cash, a family member will accompany me.

uh... gee... haven't these people ever heard of a money belt? or repeated daily news of snatchers? or keep aware of your environment when walking around (especially after visiting an ATM machine) or don't get too drunk... or keep your eyes off the pussy and on your wallet, or... ... ...

12 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

I was mostly referring to the "Walking Dead" bit

Why is it that when this always happens that these guys are always carrying over $1,000 at night when they get robbed, and of all things to do? Do the robbers on a motorbike all have x-Ray Vision? Why not a few Thousand Baht and what I normally carry around instead of 35,000 Baht, or more, and what they carry around?

I know I would be double checking their Insurance Claim if I was them .