Video: Police chases naked foreign woman 1km near Khaosan road

webfact

It's all in a headline, some of you on here should be ashamed of yourselves, there really are some pathetic people posting on TVF lately

If the headline had read -

Missing Girl found Wandering Naked and Drugged in the Street after escaping Kidnap and Rape  

Which could very well have been what happened to this girl

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, alex8912 said:

Let the stricter vetting begin!  Brits first. It's like everyday there is another story. Sometimes two or three. Not the quality Thailand needs. If Spain had good winter weather maybe Thailand would be spared. 

I'm sure there are misfits here from whichever boring hovel you hail from.

Hopefully she's not on the drug ice.  Even worse the Flakka drug where people tend to strip and run but when they're down, on the ground their torment is unbelievable.
 If you want to be absolutely terrified, google the you tube results of what happens with that one.
 Hope all is better now with this woman.

You maybe right, as she also can't answer the question. Hope that she is not taking any illegal drug if not she may end out in the jail.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

9 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

I'm sure there are misfits here from whichever boring hovel you hail from.

Too right Dave of course not Alex he a quality expat/tourist

Edited by DaveE13
Change line

1 hour ago, alex8912 said:

Let the stricter vetting begin!  Brits first. It's like everyday there is another story. Sometimes two or three. Not the quality Thailand needs. If Spain had good winter weather maybe Thailand would be spared. 

The lady is obviously in need of help, not retarded observations from you.

Firstly this woman has done no harm.  Secondly, whether she is on drugs or has a mental illness or both, she needs help.  Inane comments that serve no purpose other than to make the author appear clever do the opposite.  Such comments show a lack of humanity.

17 hours ago, Sphere said:

keystone-kops-gif.gif

They should have explained that she was in the wrong area of the city that she needed to be in soi 4  nana plaza sukhumvit where its common practise im surprised the officers did not throw up when looking at her naked high on anthetamines body , 

3 hours ago, myfriendu said:

very good chance she has been spiked with something ,and did not know where she was when she came round ,looks like she is safe now in hospital and goes home when her mother gets here .

There are some unscrupulous gangs in Bangkok who rob tourists using drugs that grow here in Thailand, these are unknown of, even to the most hard core, drug taking, savvy night clubbers.

'Yaa-sang' (street name 'ยาสั่ง' ) for instance. Have you heard of that one?  

Literally 'the drug that allows you to order/command someone to do what you want' Western name 'Scopolamine'. It has no recreational use. It's  purpose/use is to rob people. Highly toxic. Active in extremely tiny amounts.

Wise up quickly folks. You'd never know what hit you...

Edited by SteveB2

2 minutes ago, SteveB2 said:

There are some unscrupulous gangs in Bangkok who rob tourists using drugs that grow here in Thailand, that are unknown of even to many hard drug taking savvy clubbers.

'Yaa-sang' (street name 'ยาสั่ง' ) for instance. Have you heard of that one?  

Literally 'the drug that allows you to order/command someone to do what you want' Western name 'Scopolamine'. It has no recreational use. It's  purpose/use is to rob people. Highly toxic. Active in extremely tiny amounts.

Wise up quickly folks. You'd never know what hit you...

TRUTH!!!!

3 hours ago, Srikcir said:

Apparently there was a need to identify the woman as "foreign."

What - Thai women aren't found naked in public?

And they identified that she was a woman.

What - men aren't found running in public?

And they identified that she was naked.

What-clothed foreign women aren't found in public?

And they identified that she was running.

What-foreign women aren't found walking in public?

Maybe she was out of bounds from the nudist colony here or just watched the movie "Born Free" I never had a slip a cog moment but came close a few times. No doubt the BIB will get it all sorted out. Maybe they are busy taking more "evidence" pictures. 

3 hours ago, smedly said:

It's all in a headline, some of you on here should be ashamed of yourselves, there really are some pathetic people posting on TVF lately

If the headline had read -

Missing Girl found Wandering Naked and Drugged in the Street after escaping Kidnap and Rape  

Which could very well have been what happened to this girl

Yeah! Sure!

Kidnapped and Raped but escaped and now just wondering the streets in a Hypnotic State, not asking for help or to even cover up, and doesn't know her own name or her behind from a hole in the ground. Sure sounds like the everyday Rape Case Victim to me to.

Get Real! It is obvious to everyone here she was on something she couldn't handle. How she got it is what we don't know. Even people going through a Mental Breakdown may cry a lot, and act strange, but they don't go around taking off all of there clothes and parade around the busy street, not knowing their name, and acting like this.

But I do agree that there is some pathetic people posting here. Only surprised they didn't mention some Big Brown Envelope to the Police, in this story, for the Big Cover Up they had to do to this woman to hide her nudity.

I suppose the next one will be she lost her clothes swimming for some small Island, where the Maufia held her captive and raped her, but this trauma caused her to forget everything, incliuding her own name. But I am sure some will bite on that BS Story to.   

2 hours ago, denby45 said:

She's obviously Scottish. I recognize the tartan from the clan McNeenicks.

Den

Whow! That is great to be able to do that! What is My Clan?

(Only Joking) I don't doubt you as nobody would say this unless they knew.