Foreign Radical Feminists In Thailand

Yohan

Do we need Foreign Radical Feminists in Thailand?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally couldn't give a fig for radical femanists & comparing them to radical muslims, whatever, is up to you, .

I have no rights over your user board but I can deceide what stays & what goes, & if you had spent a bit longer backing up you impecable research instead of making snide comments againts people who disagree with you, this thread might have  gone somewhere & the requests of others to close the thread has to be considered.

but enjoy your life & avoid the people you don't like. It's that simple.

And by the way, it MRS boo, not MS.

Good evening, Mrs. Boo

1-

Sorry, but English is not my native language, it is language No. 4, and we do not have any native speaker here around in the office and not at my home.

I had no bad intention to use Ms. instead of Mrs. Sorry again.

Please let me know, if something is not correct. Thank you.

2-

I do not think why I should not answer in the same way, if a person like MsNina, who has no family, calls me hilarious, preposterous, disturbing, not worth the efforts and a woman-hater...

Why should only I tolerate any provocation?

If you criticise my style of writing, then please be fair and criticise MsNina as well, woman or not woman should not be a reason to remain silent if you moderate a forum.....

3-

the request of others to close this thread..... if you read my postings (I think, you did not) then you would see, that I was suggesting more than 2 or 3 times to close this thread.... I know, that this thread is running out of time....

Again - please LOCK it, and this is not a request by OTHERS.....this is a request by me since some days already!

What I said is, that the administrator or moderator should not close the thread down, because she/he does not like the contents of the thread out of personal reasons....

I said, the administrator should be neutral.....

4-

If you find my way of research offending, then please do something not against me only, but also against all these trolls, who are posting not related nonsense (so called one-line message with vulgar contents etc) into my thread or into many other threads on this board....

5-

to say avoid people and be lucky....

sounds nice, but it is not like that, if they coming to you and want to change something which is related to you....

6-

yes, opinions are different....

if I had the choice between a radical Muslim girl and a radical feminist, I would prefer and choose the Muslim girl.....believe me, she is still the more peaceful one...

and I never considered you, as you said one time, as a radical feminist....

I think, you do not know about, what a person a radical feminist is....

A married woman, who is doing any housework with her husband can never be a radical feminist. -

Thank you,

Johann

Again, please feel free to LOCK this thread anytime....

Sorry, but English is not my native language, it is language No. 4

Yohan, I have to say that for somebody having English as his 4th language, you sure like to write...in English.

I wonder how it would be if it was your mother tongue,... :o:D