Has Anyone Else Bought At The Trendy?

Hi all

I signed up for a 1 bedroom in january 06. I was told the whole project would be complete by April...then September and now they say January.

A mate who also bought on the same level as me did an inspection last month and believes the project will be complete March/April 07. Its frustrating being in Oz and not being able to get a straight answer from Grande Asset.

Thoughts guys?

Hi all

I signed up for a 1 bedroom in january 06. I was told the whole project would be complete by April...then September and now they say January.

A mate who also bought on the same level as me did an inspection last month and believes the project will be complete March/April 07. Its frustrating being in Oz and not being able to get a straight answer from Grande Asset.

Thoughts guys?

Alright mate,

I picked up a corner unit (1 bedder) in Aug 05. Been to BKK numerous times since and each time, they has been significant work and progress on site. However, it has taken a long while. The last time I was there in October and was told that completion would take place in April 07.

So fingers crossed......gotta wait. Paid 25% down already.....the aint getting the rest till its ready.

Anyway, I've seen my unit. There isn't a formal inspection tho! I'm quite happy with it. In fact, I'm kinda skint at the moment so I don't mind the delay.........At least, it allows me to put some dosh together init.

Hi all

Thoughts guys?

Alright mate,

I picked up a corner unit (1 bedder) in Aug 05. Been to BKK numerous times since and each time, they has been significant work and progress on site. However, it has taken a long while. The last time I was there in October and was told that completion would take place in April 07.

So fingers crossed......gotta wait. Paid 25% down already.....the aint getting the rest till its ready.

Anyway, I've seen my unit. There isn't a formal inspection tho! I'm quite happy with it. In fact, I'm kinda skint at the moment so I don't mind the delay.........At least, it allows me to put some dosh together init.

Hey mate

I picked up a one bedder on level 17, one with a big balcony. I'm thinking the same as you, I don't mind the delay, the more time...the less I need to borrow from the bank.

Did you get a letter recently from Grande Asset explaining the delays?

A friend of mine bought one too and he had a look a couple of weeks ago. He said it is really coming along quickly now, lifts are operating and the mall and swimming pool areas are close to completion.His estimation is March, He's a builder so i trust his judgement.

Stay in touch