Video: Security guard beats woman colleague - but no man lifts a finger to help

webfact

12 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

Some security guards are low-ranking ex-policemen or ex police candidates who have been dishonorously expelled from the police service. A weapon is never far away.

Dishonorously (sic) expelled from a service where honour is not a required qualification for membership.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Few days ago I was walking on the pavement and I saw the coffee lady give her 2 year old kid 20 baht to take over to another vendor. The kid was walking close to a busy road so I stood to the left of the kid. I shouted at the lady not to leave her young kid to walk by the road. People looked at me like I was some kind of social reprobate. I'd like to think someone saw and agreed with me. 

What a wonderful feel of righteous entitlement! Amazing... Stranger shouted at a lady over a matter of zero relevance... Nanny state on tour )))) 

This is, in fact, one of the reasons why Thais might be not that happy about having farang around.

Just, could be a bit more considerate while visiting other people's place.

Attitude adjustment would probably help

Reminds me of an incident I saw on Phumpin railway station once, where a woman shop vendor was bashing what appeared to be her 10 year old daughters head into the concrete counter of her shop. I intervened before she killed the poor kid but everyone else just stood by and watched this appalling abuse.

Edited by Ponlamai
spelling error

6 hours ago, MaksimMislavsky said:

What a wonderful feel of righteous entitlement! Amazing... Stranger shouted at a lady over a matter of zero relevance... Nanny state on tour )))) 

This is, in fact, one of the reasons why Thais might be not that happy about having farang around.

Just, could be a bit more considerate while visiting other people's place.

Attitude adjustment would probably help

Yes, that's what it's all about. A local can say the morally correct thing, but a farang cannot. Let very young kids just walk next to busy traffic because it's not your country. 

Is there anything worse than a self loathing 'farang'? You enjoy living vicariously through locals wishing you could have this same fake special power in your own country. 

Did anyone asked ...what caused this fellow so much anger ?
This days woman wants equity ...everywhere in the world and they are doing great job .
Man ... look what woman can do to the man having more rights then a man this days.
I do NOT say it is right to have situation as on this video ...but we will see more and more scenes like that  in any country.
This days woman manipulates a law to the extent that man can be pushed to the limit and I know a lot of it just from Australian incidents also ending in death of woman or man hanging himself in desperate move where woman can do anything in this country against a man.
Guys , times are changing rapidly and every country culture is absorbing worst things especially when people are bombarded with violence on tv or any media.
This days kicking a man laying on ground is normal and every movie is a normal thing....
I remember a different story when a media was not so strong.

I think problem is somewhere else and no one wants to even say openly a word except this forum..
Do NOT blame Thai people only ...it happens everywhere in the world on everyday basis and we do not see it because media is not fast enough.....
:coffee1:

No, no and no. No it's not the woman's fault (read the op: thug lost argument with her boyfriend so he took it out on her). No it's not the woman's fault because times are changing with men in general getting browbeaten (see above). No it doesn't happen all over the world. This is very much a Thai male issue. You cannot justify what happened with any sane argument.

I'll forgive you for making these errors if you've only just arrived, but if you've spent any time here you should know what the real issue is. A culture where sons are typically worshipped by their mother while daughters are not. Things are changing slowly, but it is usually this that is behind that kind of cowardly behaviour: being moddy-coddled as a kid, coupled with never being criticised for doing wrong and the act of saving face being more important than life itself. It is classic brain dead, peasant type stuff which unfortunately is not dying out. Not all Thai males behave this way, but make no mistake, it IS a Thai thing.

the only way a thai male will feel like a man is when he beats his women! this kind of conduct is permissible and has been happening for a very long time. when they are drunk they beat them, when they are feeling bad they beat them, when they feel sexually inferior they beat them! but the only time they will fight a man is when they are five or six to one, then they hit, kick and run! just ask any Thai female who she prefers to marry, if you are alone with her she will tell you the truth!

Disgusting behaviour but it high lites what the Thai men think of their women, their spineless idiots and treat them like slaves just to cook and clean, no wonder that many Thai women prefer foreigners who treat them with respect, disturbing video, makes me want to beat the shit out of that <deleted> :(

Having been violently assaulted  in a supermarket for looking the wrong way in UK and no one come to help me I would suggest its not just thais who dont intervene. 

Understood

But what's the chances of someone coming to your Aid as opposed to Thailand had this happened somewhere else in the UK me assuming this unfortunate altercation was a one off watched by people to frightened to intervene?

Personally, I would say your assailant would have had his face panned in had this occurred somewhere else in England/Scotland/Ireland or Wales and especially more so had you been female. This is Thailand we're talking about where violence is committed on the weak and never on anyone who could equally defend themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, MaksimMislavsky said:

I don't know! Maybe, a narcissistic moralizer farang traumatizing young kid by abusing mother all out of the blue?

Clap clap. Yes, telling a mother not to let her very young child walk close to a busy road is a Thai vs. farang thing. No such thing as universal rights and wrongs. Different cultures so different made up rules. 

Go home and get your shoe shine box. 

That is assault, obviously and he should be fired and held accountable and spend some time in prison.

Meantime, I surmise he must of been really pissed off about something that happened between the 2 of them.