please give me recomendation

putri85

To be honest you will not find much secondhand Yamaha SR400 and Honda CB200 engines in Thailand. Both engines are not made in Thailand and therefore any engines in Thailand find it quickly onto a niche secondhand market. For example I was offered by an insurance agent a Yamaha SR400 which had been involved in a devastating crash, the motorcycle was beyond repair but you would be surprised what the insurance company wanted for the wrack.. A whopping 6 digit number and I could not give you a guarantee that the engine was still in working condition…

1 hour ago, Richard-BKK said:

To be honest you will not find much secondhand Yamaha SR400 and Honda CB200 engines in Thailand. Both engines are not made in Thailand and therefore any engines in Thailand find it quickly onto a niche secondhand market. For example I was offered by an insurance agent a Yamaha SR400 which had been involved in a devastating crash, the motorcycle was beyond repair but you would be surprised what the insurance company wanted for the wrack.. A whopping 6 digit number and I could not give you a guarantee that the engine was still in working condition…

Thanks for information Richard,

How about engine SR500 & XS650? Upsidedown GXR600?

Maybe you got some of that stuff it would be great to deal with you.

Most bikes that are not assembled in Thailand have BIG import tax on them so there are not many around. SRs are not assembled here so if you want a new one it will cost you about 260,000 baht and for that price you can get much more bike. Not much of a used parts market in Thailand.