Video: Just another day on the Thai roads! Traffic stops to see 'Win' vs Taxi fight

webfact

Video: Just another day on the Thai roads! Traffic stops to see 'Win' vs Taxi fight

2pm.jpg

Picture: Thairath

BANGKOK: -- Traffic came to a standstill in Bangkok when a motorcycle taxi rider and a taxi driver settled an argument in the middle of the road.

Thai Rath reported that after a few blows were exchanged the protagonists seemed satisfied and got back on and into their vehicles

as if nothing had happened.

But traffic on both sides of the road stopped so everyone could enjoy the fight.

That Rath added that people online commented that either they were getting a bit of anger out of their systems or perhaps the extreme

heat in Bangkok was making them hot under the collar.

The footage from a dash cam was uploaded onto Facebook by "Chananat Sornsena" who commented that the fight took place in front of Klong Thom market.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-23

52 minutes ago, webfact said:

But traffic on both sides of the road stopped so everyone could enjoy the fight.

A rather erroneous statement, more like they couldn't get past cos of a couple of plonkers playing handbags at dawn n the middle of the road

What a civilised exercise of road rage. A few savage pushes and clutchings at clothes. Knees, grunts, gasps and epithets seemed to be the most-favoured weapons.  How pleasing: no extra gang members were conscripted, no extra weapons.Was there some polite applause and encouragement from spectators?  The two warriors might have been supernumary inactive post Bangkok kindergarten teachers trying to relive their glory days as the toughest gladiators  in the classroom. Old age and alcohol might have caught up with them, however.

6 minutes ago, Deez said:

Everyone stopped in amazement to watch a 1 on 1 fight..

That only saw a bit of grabbing. No real punches thrown that I saw. I commend them for keeping it one on one. Reminds me of my youth. Loser buys the first round!!!

3 hours ago, TVGerry said:

Throw in a bus driver and we can all watch a gladiatorial fight between 3 of those most despised motorists on the roads! I would stop and watch too.

Throw in a uber and a grab driver and we can have a glorious tag team fight.

1 hour ago, darren84310 said:

And the fight ended quite quickly when they both realised nobody was going to back them up and therefore it was a one on one.

Had a  passenger van driver arrived on the scene, the rest would have high-tailed it.

4 hours ago, DavisH said:

One-on-one. Respect :smile:

My thoughts too, no mates around to back up either man they decide to give up!

Motorbike rider had the edge & sense to keep his helmet on.. not much to aim at for the taxi man..

This story is truly funny. It's funny because the people fighting are too poor to sue the uploader of the video for defamation. So it's just a funny story, ha ha. 

Had one or both of the people fighting been rich - it wouldn't have been funny then. It would have been serious. Can't just go round filming people fighting and making them look bad. No, no.