Invalid license (app)

daveAustin

When the App first came out I didn't like it, now when I use Safari I don't like it!  Has anyone got any suggestions for those of us who can't get the app back by relaoding it? 

The message is, Invalid App. This forum is currently not available on this app. Please contact the forum administrator.  This I am now doing. 

53 minutes ago, tgeezer said:

When the App first came out I didn't like it, now when I use Safari I don't like it!  Has anyone got any suggestions for those of us who can't get the app back by relaoding it? 

The message is, Invalid App. This forum is currently not available on this app. Please contact the forum administrator.  This I am now doing. 

Why.?

49 minutes ago, Ace of Pop said:

Yep, mines just gone tits up again.Bout time they got The Nation Tecs in that know what their doing.

Yeah, mine had the problem this morning, deleted app and downloaded again, okay for about 3 hours then went breasts skywards also !!

Shame because I prefer the app as only have t'internet on my phone and the app is easy to navigate ( when it's working ! )

19 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Yeah, mine had the problem this morning, deleted app and downloaded again, okay for about 3 hours then went breasts skywards also !!

Shame because I prefer the app as only have t'internet on my phone and the app is easy to navigate ( when it's working ! )

Could always hotspot to PC.

Could always hotspot to PC.

I prefer the app version as I can always pull out my phone and check without waiting for laptop to boot up .

Noticed people were using Tapatalk a lot so thought I would give it a go........ brilliant !
The Tapatalk app version is a very similar format to Connect but actually works !!
Notifications actually notify you now and in general it's 100% better than Connect ( which I have now shelved) .

• 2 weeks later...