Online Stock Trading

punting on the roulette wheel (The Thai Bourse) is a risky affair if you buy any stock at a 52 week high! now is not the time to buy into the market and should you want to invest, any of the online accounts are credible.

coming in at another angle, if interested you must first physically visit a brokerage firm and see what package they can offer you. if you are pleased with what you see then you may want to get a second opinion to justify your sense of what you think is credible!

i'll put a list of what some consider to be the best online brokers:

Kimeng.co.th

settrade.com

seamico securities

ast.co.th (abn amro asia)

yes, the shinawatra mafia clubs like shin, sattel, itv and other will see highs in the coming months but the downside to these stocks is they have no care for their shareholdes and have been seen to sell 20 percent on some trading day's.

the money is in the logic, if you buy at the bottom and the market's going up to the speculated one thousand points from say six hundred i would guesstimate that the Thai bourse should be a good punt. get your punting cash out and blow your lifes savings away...........

Thaimee.

I'd endorse Seamico. They have a lot of farang clients and have tried to make a speciality out of dealing with us. Most of the key management is farang and consequently their web site comes about as close to operating at a professional level as any you will find in Thailand.

Doing actually some outsource work for a foreign broker, I must confirm SET is like roulette. When I see some companies announce a yearly dividend who will be at least 100% (?) of the benefit, I am not sure what or who is wrong : the database where it's written, the guy who put this info in the database or the usual economic laws.

Also, you must be aware than mostly the set.co.th, settrade.com websites are not accurate at all. There are several errors in the database ... and I must advice you to not use settrade if you need to buy/sell shares online, the security is not realy in the top.

I wonder this customer will put the website online by 6 weeks (I am just doing the work on the DB, it will depend of the webdesigners).

regards

Well I hadn't known settrade and set.co.th dot com is a little shaky on it's database. You learn something everyday! How about the other set.or.th?

As for company results, I agree whole heartedly that most information is pumped to fit the purpose of bringing capital into the country. Don't doubt it investors!

As for truths and half truths, one can actually do the opposite of what your broker has recommended. This is infact the current thinking amongst savy intraday traders. Add ITV channel to that list of perpetrators and other Thai BIZ programmes.

As of Today, the bottom is falling out of the property sector, look at Stecon and MK, oh lordy no support levels for Spali or Quality House either ?

Thaimee.