Chinese engineer 'marries' robot after failing to find a human wife

webfact

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

First post I can respond to!

Exactly. Women should be scared. Japanese love dolls are very realistic and once they become androids no man will want the real thing, except to pass on his genes. No tantrums if they forget anniversaries, birthdays etc, no hissy fits, no need to pay for presents or flowers, get dressed up or shower/ shave etc and they will never, ever, say "no, I've got a headache".

The only problem I forsee is women trying to ban them, as they will.

And then the women will get their own male dolls who can satisfy them exactly when and how they want.

This could be the beginning of the end of the human species...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And then the women will get their own male dolls who can satisfy them exactly when and how they want.

Scientists are trying to find a way so we can live forever. Just change the bodyparts when they are too old and grow new ones. So we don't need more humans on the planet , just live forever . Maybe it will happen 200 years from now.

17 hours ago, ddavidovsky said:

Hopefully that would happen, as humans are rapidly destroying the planet through overpopulation. Anything that reduces the breeding rate is all good.

Unfortunately, if women were unable to get the sex robots banned ( yes they would be getting manbots and good luck to them )they would just be artificially inseminated, so the great race to destroy the planet would continue.

17 hours ago, ddavidovsky said:

Geez man, a little over-the-top, don't you think?  Millions have been dying from wars, famine, natural disasters, disease, etc., year after year.  Yet, the human population grows non stop.  We're like cockroaches.  Humans aren't going anywhere. 

3 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Geez man, a little over-the-top, don't you think?  Millions have been dying from wars, famine, natural disasters, disease, etc., year after year.  Yet, the human population grows non stop.  We're like cockroaches.  Humans aren't going anywhere. 

Population in developed countries isn't rising. In Japan, the population is now shrinking. It's as if once society reaches a certain level of ease and affluence, the whole game begins to pall. 

I was looking at a Dutch old master painting in a gallery recently. Everything depicted in that simple rural scene was created by human hand and therefore contained infinite meaning. That's all lost now technology has taken over and nature has been fairly eradicated. Life is no longer a purely human endeavour - technology has taken over much of the burden that used to make live challenging and compelling. Soon we will be just drifting. There's a real danger a species-wide malaise will set in and everyone simply loses the will to put in whatever necessary effort used to keep us going. Once sex dolls start performing better than people, that's it. There will come a time when they try to ban these things for that reason.

Having said all that - I wish I'd had one when I was a teenager...