Video: Moaning women in a convertible - all in a day's work for Pattaya police on drink driving patrol

webfact

4 hours ago, TPI said:

What people don't agree with is making everybody obey laws that are made to keep very stupid people safe and to hell withe rest of us!

Smart people don't need laws to be safe!

Stupid people do.

The laws on selection of the fittest soon sort out who is smart and who is stupid.  :smile::wai:

Quite right.  And not using seat belts or helmets is just plain stupid.  Being "smart" does not prevent you from being teeboned by some idiot on Yaba or alcohol.  Does your club of like-minded members charge membership fees on a lifetime basis?

My first thought was thought was she must be on the short side as the headrest is above her head and she is very close to the wheel.., my second thought was Wow, her mate has got a nice set of Bangers!

8 minutes ago, Lokie said:

My first thought was thought was she must be on the short side as the headrest is above her head and she is very close to the wheel.., my second thought was Wow, her mate has got a nice set of Bangers!

and both the above paid with farang money.

Edited by catman20

On 04/04/2017 at 10:21 PM, webfact said:

One in the car screams in Thai: "What a bloody awful country this is".

One way to describe the bloody carnage on the countries highways, and bet she thinks it is every other road user at fault.